Beale sacked - rumour

Jamborose

coatbridgejambo
On 10/09/2023 at 16:16, WheatfieldWarrior said:

The away kit is already modelled on his guards.

image.jpeg.3c2df17774f76c1fdf4a7107485a89d4.jpeg

😆

I'm gony use this to wind up my rangers supporting mates.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• Tommy Brown

• Mikey1874

• buzzbomb1958

WheatfieldWarrior
12 hours ago, coatbridgejambo said:

😆

I'm gony use this to wind up my rangers supporting mates.

As it happens, I've sent it to a few Rangers fans myself. :)

On 09/09/2023 at 20:34, Jamborose said:

Heard he is away  anyone else hearing this ?

Yes, I’d heard that too.

The big stumbling block for the Ibrox Board is likely to be the cost of Beale’s agreed severance package.

As such, they’d much prefer Beale to decide to walk away.

If so, there’s a view the media will be enlisted to run unfavourable stories against Beale in the hope of prompting him to walk away.

The story leaked about an approach to Potter might well be one of these. Not that The Rangers could afford Potter’s wages, but hey…

Edited by PortyBeach

40 minutes ago, PortyBeach said:

Yes, I’d heard that too.

The big stumbling block for the Ibrox Board is likely to be the cost of Beale’s agreed severance package.

As such, they’d much prefer Beale to decide to walk away.

If so, there’s a view the media will be enlisted to run unfavourable stories against Beale in the hope of prompting him to walk away.

The story leaked about an approach to Potter might well be one of these. Not that The Rangers could afford Potter’s wages, but hey…

They can’t afford to sack Bealyboil they let him go all in gambling on a place in champions league and that failed now they are stuck with players with no sell on value, even their marquee signing Dandildo is goosed and there is no danger they will recoup the 6.5 million on him , going to be very interesting if they get anymore injuries , as I said earlier if we get our shit together we can run them close

• 4 weeks later...

https://www.footballscotland.co.uk/spfl/scottish-premiership/philippe-clement-rangers-contract-dealbreaker-27906723

If true and the link I posted is true I imagine he's been offered a four or five year deal.   

Unless... 

Sport360 reports Saudi Pro League club Al-Shabab have held talks with Clement over securing him as their own next manager, with a view to 'quickly completing' an appointment of the in-demand boss.

36 minutes ago, HMFC01 said:

https://www.footballscotland.co.uk/spfl/scottish-premiership/philippe-clement-rangers-contract-dealbreaker-27906723

If true and the link I posted is true I imagine he's been offered a four or five year deal.   

Unless... 

Sport360 reports Saudi Pro League club Al-Shabab have held talks with Clement over securing him as their own next manager, with a view to 'quickly completing' an appointment of the in-demand boss.

Considering the rate Rangers have being going through managers of late and Celtics obvious dominance then a four or five year deal is another huge gamble for Rangers.

Calling it out now the next incumbent at Ibrox, whoever that maybe, will not be there this time next year.

Rangers are now in a spiral of hire and fire, and it’s only going to get worse for them.

However unfortunately I don’t think anyone else in the SPFL is getting that much closer.

13 hours ago, ShortmanRossco said:

Doesn't seem like the strongest appointment if true. Fingers crossed!

The leading candidate after about 3 of them knocked them back

Interesting that the BBC article quotes Rangers Chairman John Bennett as saying that the "carefully planned and comprehensive recruitment process" had been carried out by a team led by chief executive James Bisgrove, members of the board and former Rangers player and manager Graeme Souness during 10 days over which they interviewed "several high-calibre candidates".

He's covering himself already in case this goes wrong. They're not confident they've made the right choice. Will this be Paul Le Guen all over again?

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11788/12983882/philippe-clement-named-rangers-manager-and-succeeds-michael-beale-at-ibrox

"Philippe Clement has signed a three-and-a-half-year deal at Ibrox. "

Interesting Beale got four as far as I know.    Maybe a bumper deal if he does well.   Or an already hefty wage for a shortened contract.   He wanted a long contract equal or more than previous managers. 

Oh yeah, Souness helped to recruit him.   He recommended Gerrard goto Rangers on a match day panel on Sky sports.   I wonder if he was involved in previous manager recruitment.   

1 hour ago, HMFC01 said:

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11788/12983882/philippe-clement-named-rangers-manager-and-succeeds-michael-beale-at-ibrox

"Philippe Clement has signed a three-and-a-half-year deal at Ibrox. "

Interesting Beale got four as far as I know.    Maybe a bumper deal if he does well.   Or an already hefty wage for a shortened contract.   He wanted a long contract equal or more than previous managers. 

Oh yeah, Souness helped to recruit him.   He recommended Gerrard goto Rangers on a match day panel on Sky sports.   I wonder if he was involved in previous manager recruitment.   

4 year deal with contract paid in full if sacked

4 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

The Monaco fans don’t seem to agree :lol: 

https://x.com/anciensdurocher/status/1713496092812116167?s=46&t=xGI6jffHiL6HoyvJ1NzJKw

Heres hoping it’s an absolute ****ing disaster😀

Superb, they've already done the hard work for us:

F8fBG_TWEAA9itU?format=jpg&name=small

Saves us a job in 8 or 9 months time :lol:

(and that's being generous)

Regardless of who is the new manager, the problem is whether they can outspend Celtic if push comes to shove.

In current terms, that’s just not going to happen. So why has Clement accepted the post? 

It might point to the likelihood of attempts behind the scenes to bring in new finance which may or may not involve regime change at Ibrox.