I just wanna see 90 minutes

i8hibsh

Last season I on 2 games stayed right till the end

Rangers 4-2 and Hobos 1-0

There were times where I even left at half time!!!

My only wish for this season is that even on a couple of occasions they give me something to stay on for

Am I asking too much? Am I being greedy or unreasonable?

Really dont understand folk that leave early to be honest.

Exactly how I used to think

I live 2 mins from Tynecastle and I just liked the thought of being home rather than putting myself through it

It was a truly woeful season. Defeats I can take, i don't expect to win week in week out - noone should

I just can't accept players stealing their wages

Attention seeking, a case of

'Look at me, I love thew club! I will not stand for this!! I'm off!!!'

Becuase Erik i'm hurting

Sorry mate, i just dont understand that mentality.

Clearly there are plenty of folk who left early on a number of occasions.... but I dunno, its just not soemthing i can bring myself to do.

shaun.lawson
Attention seeking, a case of

'Look at me, I love thew club! I will not stand for this!! I'm off!!!'

Oh FFS.

And i8, don't worry: I reckon you'll be seeing plenty of 90 (or 98 when playing the Old Firm) minute games this season. This is a new start, and I'm very hopeful.

Im not one for leaving the ground before the match is over, but must admit I did it for the first time last season on a freezing cold Wed night in Feb when we were hammered by the huns. Wanted to go after their 3rd but held out. When number 4 went in I thought to myself ...is watching this pi$h really worth losing my toes to frost bite...def not!

Oh FFS.

And i8, don't worry: I reckon you'll be seeing plenty of 90 (or 98 when playing the Old Firm) minute games this season. This is a new start, and I'm very hopeful.

The merits of leaving early aside, I hope and believe you could be right.

Thunderstruck

That's a shame, you must have missed Velicka's penalty equaliser vs Sellik.

I had never left a game early until last season. Left with two minutes to go when we had 3 sent off in Dundee and left after the 4th Rangers goal when we got pumped 4 nil.

I have to admit, for the first time in my life, I found it difficult to watch.

scottish_chicP

Don't usually leave games early but left the last game of the season at half time. The thunder and lightning encouraged me!

My only wish for this season is that even on a couple of occasions they give me something to stay on for

I know where you are coming from comrade.

Last season the notion of a pint and Jeff Stelling was far more appealling than enduring that turgid nonsense set before us.

I've never wanted to leave as much as in the last five or six home games of last season, watching Hearts just wasn't enjoyable at all and that is a big part of the reason why I haven't renewed yet, because I don't feel that it will be any different next season.

But I never leave early, simply because I considered it on 2/1/03 at 4-2 down, and then decided to stay and clap the players off because we'd played Hibs off the park, only to see "The new John Robertson" pop up give all Jambos a Happy New Weir.

hinksikensi

ive left early on many occasions at games over the last 20 years for various reasons ranging from catching a bus/train to just being disgusted at the attitude of the team. Are you any less a fan if you leave after 70 minutes getting pumped 3-0 with no shot on target? i dont think so. My sole hope for this season is not getting top half, not winning a cup. It is simply that the players show the right attitude and paly with their hearts(no pun intended). Even if we finish 11th but every player has tried 100% in every game for every minute i'll be happy. Last season i was absolutely disgusted with some palyers attitude (not just lithuanians by the way). So all i ask is 100% effort because that is the Minimum requirement

That's a shame, you must have missed Velicka's penalty equaliser vs Sellik.

I did!! :sad:

Smoked-Glass

So you missed the last min penalty against smeltic then you mug!

I have left games early but never when there is only 1 goal in it.

So you missed the last min penalty against smeltic then you mug!

I have left games early but never when there is only 1 goal in it.

My seat is in section N, spitting distance from the vermin

I just couldn't stomach it - it was unbearable :sad:

Everybody loves Baz

At least you went i8,

I can remember a few games last season when Chester Kettlepot didn't even leave the Westfield :sad:

Some supporter he is mind you :wacko:

I had never left a game early until last season. Left with two minutes to go when we had 3 sent off in Dundee

still hearing about that day today from the girlfriend, shes a die hard united fan lol:P but even she agreed that that game was a joke, some of the decisions against us that day were pathetic, still never left early though.

But I never leave early, simply because I considered it on 2/1/03 at 4-2 down, and then decided to stay and clap the players off because we'd played Hibs off the park, only to see "The new John Robertson" pop up give all Jambos a Happy New Weir.

i was there that day, right to the bitter end dancing like a loony feeling like we'd won that game!

its also the very reason i can never leave a game early

heartsfc_fan

Sorry but I think it's sad how people leave games early...

In circumstances like being 0-4 down at home...fine :rolleyes: but COME ON!!!

If we are 0-2 down with 5 mins to go...still plenty of time to grab 2 goals!! (Remember Weir in the 4-4 game?!?!? :dribble: )

Archived