Where's Branny?

Jambo On Fire

Johanes de Silentio

Aye, he's away with the young Bulgars the now, but he joins the rest of the squad in Germany on Monday I think.

Al.

5 of us were up in Oban at the weekend where Hearts U 19's were playing, we thought we seen Branny but it turned out to be Wagner. None of them except the young right back (No 2)and captain (No 5) looked anything special, althought I think most of their opponents were of U 21 or first team level, Dundee Utd certainly had their first team playing

Sky 410 has U19 game on now. Germany v Bulgaria. Germany winning 3-0 at the moment. Not sure if Branny is playing.

Thanks guys. Wasn't sure if he was going to Germany or not.

The under 19 euros are on eurosport as usuall - bulgaria lost their first game to hungary and are losing 3-0 to germany just now.

Never seen the hungary game but think Kostadinov took part - however unless he was subbed he isnt playing against the germans. The germans are running away with the game

5 of us were up in Oban at the weekend where Hearts U 19's were playing, we thought we seen Branny but it turned out to be Wagner. None of them except the young right back (No 2)and captain (No 5) looked anything special, althought I think most of their opponents were of U 21 or first team level, Dundee Utd certainly had their first team playing

No.2 = Craig Thomson

No. 5 = John Armstrong

Archived