Bottom 6

Leveins Battalion

Leveins Battalion

That's where this shower will finish.

Lose Shankland and its bottom 4 team.

Sunday is massive and I can see how it's going to go already.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Leveins Battalion

• Bazzas right boot

• been here before

• cazzyy

Ricardo Quaresma
3 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

I think it's time you were launched, man, you really need to get a grip!

Spoiled by Romanov?

Leveins Battalion
Just now, Ricardo Quaresma said:

Spoiled by Romanov?

Aye launched for telling it how it is.

Ricardo Quaresma
Just now, Leveins Battalion said:

Aye launched for telling it how it is.

I get the schtick, but I don't know why you bother

Your standards are ridiculous and you're not doing yourself any good

been here before
7 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

:rofl:

Sometimes its almost worth a shite result purely for the entertainment provided on here by the hysterical rockets.

Leveins Battalion
Just now, Ricardo Quaresma said:

I get the schtick, but I don't know why you bother

Your standards are ridiculous and you're not doing yourself any good

Standards? What to break down Killie at home or even look like scoring against a shite Dundee?

We have been gash for 9 months.

OP really is a relentless foghorn of shite. Absolutely lives for nights like these.

A shite day but we play in a garbage league and PAOK would ********* 10 of the teams in it. That is a fact.

Let's see how we get on with players back and without the nonsense of resting half the team for league games.

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, been here before said:

Sometimes its almost worth a shite result purely for the entertainment provided on here by the hysterical rockets.

It makes defeats almost bareable.

Leveins Battalion
Just now, DC_92 said:

OP really is a relentless foghorn of shite. Absolutely lives for nights like these.

A shite day but we play in a garbage league and PAOK would ********* 10 of the teams in it. That is a fact.

Let's see how we get on with players back and without the nonsense of resting half the team for league games.

We've been waiting on players back for 18 months,Benni lasted 45 minutes and McKay 60.😂😂

The management is a shambles.

Ricardo Quaresma
1 minute ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Standards? What to break down Killie at home or even look like scoring against a shite Dundee?

We have been gash for 9 months.

I agree to an extent, but I was there, we had 2 stonewall penalty claims in the last minute of the first half; I know we have to beat 12 men, but you can't include this result; Conroy says penalty, I knew it, the world and his dug kensit & Patsy Kensit

Bottom 6 defence and midfield, top 4 forward line.

Hopefully Shanks and Boyce can carry the rest of the team until everyone is fit.

Ricardo Quaresma
1 minute ago, Leveins Battalion said:

We've been waiting on players back for 18 months,Benni lasted 45 minutes and McKay 60.😂😂

I can't disagree with that; unforgivable stuff; who's decision was that?

22 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Don't think so mate, I would take the money for Shankland.

26 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Me Me Me, over here, everybody look at Me!!!

Get this team clicking then we'll be okay. But there are tough fixtures coming up and from what I've seen, we'll toil a bit to get wins. It's up to the others in the league how we do.

12 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Far from convinced by the "management team" but don't see who the 6 teams who finish above us are.

Most people thought Hibs and Aberdeen were the teams to beat for 3rd but they've both started poorly.

Paisley Jambo
29 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Totally agree.

Shades of season 2019/20 already.

22 minutes ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

Spoiled by Romanov?

Spoiled by Romanov :rofl:

Certainly not spoiled by the meteoric heights of the Budge years that's for sure. St Johnstone won the same amount of trophies during this particular ownership era as we've won since the early 1960's.

We'll fart and shit our load at Rugby Park in a few weeks just to keep the record running. 

We're 3 games in to the league season ffs.

Our "so called" closest rivals H**s and Aberdeen have had a worst start than us. 

Behave yourself 

1 minute ago, Carter said:

Spoiled by Romanov :rofl:

Certainly not spoiled by the meteoric heights of the Budge years that's for sure. St Johnstone won the same amount of trophies during this particular ownership era as we've won since the early 1960's.

We'll fart and shit our load at Rugby Park in a few weeks just to keep the record running. 

Go watch St Johnstone then

As much as he’s getting pelters for the thread he’s got a point.  

Could you see this team winning away at St.Mirren or Killie for example? 

Every chance this team could finish in bottom 6 as Killie and St. mirren look better organised than us and that’s before I even think about Aberdeen or hibs once they get a new guy in 

34 minutes ago, Badonde said:

We’re rubbish.  Pre season showed how bad we are.  PAOK aren’t even that good a team and they battered us

Really?

They got to the Conference quarter finals in 21/22

so a little above us I think

The Treasurer
28 minutes ago, been here before said:

Not sure if it's worth losing, but it certainly helps cheer you up after a defeat 

the posh bit
29 minutes ago, been here before said:

We do have some tragic fans, it has to be said. 

I think that's pant wetting tbh. We're nowhere near where we should be but we've got enough about us to finish in the top 6 but it's certainly very worrying that we look as poor as we do. 

Is this squad better than the pandemic season one that had us bottom of the league? The people that say this is pant wetting after one result are not seeing the bigger picture. Yes tonight was a impossible task but there has been a clear and continuous regression in performance for a long time. We don't recruit well, took a gamble on not covering midfield by keeping our fingers crossed Beni and Haring woildnt get injured.  management and board structure is frankly in a mess. Motherwell, Killie improving, Hibs as pish as they are will get a potential bump from a new manager. We may scrape top 6 if Aberdeen suffer the same Thursday/Sunday issue we did but if they don't we are bu no means looking top 6 this year 

It’s hardly hysterical to suggest we might finish bottom 6. Our form for the past 6 months has probably been bottom 6 level and we no longer have Ginelly or Mackay available. We have signed a large number of unknown quantities.

Killie and Dundee both looked better than us. 

Im hopeful we will improve and will challenge for third but it’s certainly not guaranteed and complacency in 19/20 cost us dearly.

1 hour ago, kingantti1874 said:

Behave. Beat by a team with a £40m wage bill and suddenly we are relegation fodder.

🤣

What about Dundee game Kilmarnock game 

Same old hearts nothing has changed brutal slow football 

colinmorewasgash
50 minutes ago, jambo1975 said:

Is this squad better than the pandemic season one that had us bottom of the league? The people that say this is pant wetting after one result are not seeing the bigger picture. Yes tonight was a impossible task but there has been a clear and continuous regression in performance for a long time. We don't recruit well, took a gamble on not covering midfield by keeping our fingers crossed Beni and Haring woildnt get injured.  management and board structure is frankly in a mess. Motherwell, Killie improving, Hibs as pish as they are will get a potential bump from a new manager. We may scrape top 6 if Aberdeen suffer the same Thursday/Sunday issue we did but if they don't we are bu no means looking top 6 this year 

No its not any better and if the injuries dont clear up and shanks goes bottom 6 beckons stendels crowd cdnt defend either but did have a go. If that happens by new year Robbie 3 or Liam Fox what a thought. Give it to Eva.

22 minutes ago, AlphonseCapone said:

We might finish bottom 6. We might finish top 6. It's very insightful stuff.

Hyperbole city. 😄

WheatfieldWarrior
40 minutes ago, jambo1975 said:

Let's hope we can get a win on Sunday to steady the ship, but I agree that we need to stop counting players that are rarely fit as part of the squad strength.  With 5 subs per game we need a strong first 16, not just 11 and we just don't have that.

1 hour ago, jambo1975 said:

To answer that first question, yes, comfortably.

On your last point, you're suggesting we're in a 2 way battle for 6th with Aberdeen?