IPTV

steve123

Byyy The Light

Anyone got access to iptv through one of the Samsung IpTV apps?

Would rather do it that way than through a Firestick but struggling to find one 

19 minutes ago, Byyy The Light said:

Used to be 1 you could get for Samsung tellys. Not been available for a few years now.

Byyy The Light
41 minutes ago, superjack said:

Used to be 1 you could get for Samsung tellys. Not been available for a few years now.

Cheers

On 30/08/2023 at 12:55, Thunder and Lightning said:

"A friend" has had it for a number of years now, never has any issue, all the movies, all the sport and you dont have to pay any money to Sky.

Chicken Dinner.

Coupled with a Telegram group to update people on upcoming events or server maintenance (usually scheduled for the middle of the night and only every 6m or so) makes a very slick enjoyable experience, I believe there are even skins for the app to allow you to make it look like Sky/Sky Glass etc.

Nitro by any chance?

14 hours ago, kevin_hmfc said:

One of the best things is you can get away from SKY & TNT's woke agenda and watch the matches in a better way.  No female commentators on the men's game etc. 

I found one that had Andy Gray and Richard Keys as the presenters and the commentry was done by someone else (male).  3pm kick offs Tae.

Much better than sky or tnt 

I'd rather listen to a woman who knows a little about modern football rather those two dinosaurs.

Just now, Darren said:

I'd rather listen to a woman who knows a little about modern football rather those two dinosaurs.

See if you can find one of these women then.  

Andy Gray and Richard Keys are still on good form but they have to be on some Japanese channel.   Much better match experience when you get people that know what they are talking about, dinosaurs or not.

8 minutes ago, kevin_hmfc said:

See if you can find one of these women then.  

Andy Gray and Richard Keys are still on good form but they have to be on some Japanese channel.   Much better match experience when you get people that know what they are talking about, dinosaurs or not.

Qatar, not Japan. I think you'd like the male guardianship laws they have there.

On 06/10/2023 at 16:49, Clark Griswold said:

Just had a 4k fire stick delivered, any chance of some details on some offerings and how you sign up to it via DM please? Assume you pay via Paypal or something and invited to discord?

The person that done mine hasn't got back to me. 

Clark Griswold
4 hours ago, Herbert. said:

The person that done mine hasn't got back to me. 

Sorted now, cheers 

• 1 month later...

A friend of mine used Maxco to provide his IPTV but he's not happy with the service and would like to go through someone else.

Could someone recommend a good provider and I'll pass the information on to him. He has the latest firestick btw.

On 06/10/2023 at 18:08, kevin_hmfc said:

One of the best things is you can get away from SKY & TNT's woke agenda and watch the matches in a better way.  No female commentators on the men's game etc. 

I found one that had Andy Gray and Richard Keys as the presenters and the commentry was done by someone else (male).  3pm kick offs Tae.

Much better than sky or tnt 

:cornette:

On 06/10/2023 at 17:27, Stuart Lyon said:

You wouldn't download a car?

**** that, I'd totally download a car, plus some diesel to run the ****er while I'm at it. Red diesel too.

Thunder and Lightning
3 hours ago, Serge said:

A friend of mine used Maxco to provide his IPTV but he's not happy with the service and would like to go through someone else.

Could someone recommend a good provider and I'll pass the information on to him. He has the latest firestick btw.

I know a guy that does it. Excellent picture all the ppv etc. 

Happy to help if I can. 

On 11/11/2023 at 17:23, Thunder and Lightning said:

Happy to help if I can. 

Will he sell a month to trial it? 

Mines has been absolutely brutal for VOD and Series.

henrysmithsgloves
On 06/10/2023 at 20:08, Byyy The Light said:

There's one showing up on my hisense TV apps it's called hotiptv . Don't know if it's any use though 🧐

Thunder and Lightning
4 hours ago, Americana said:

Will he sell a month to trial it? 

Mines has been absolutely brutal for VOD and Series.

I don't think they do trials any more. I will. Ask tho. 

Byyy The Light
4 hours ago, henrysmithsgloves said:

There's one showing up on my hisense TV apps it's called hotiptv . Don't know if it's any use though 🧐

Cheers. It’s more to find someone who sells the subscription through one of the apps. There’s 2 or 3 apps on my Samsung but most people just sell firestick ones 

henrysmithsgloves
5 hours ago, Byyy The Light said:

Cheers. It’s more to find someone who sells the subscription through one of the apps. There’s 2 or 3 apps on my Samsung but most people just sell firestick ones 

I've still got a kodi box for the spare television,used to be plenty on that you could download yourself, don't know if you still can though 🤔

• 1 month later...
On 11/11/2023 at 17:23, Thunder and Lightning said:

Happy to help if I can. 

Hi mate, I'm looking to find a guy who can offer me a trial with a view to purchasing, aim to put the app on my tablet and cast to my TV, or even better I could download app on my TV, any help gratefully received

Thunder and Lightning
3 hours ago, Muppetboy said:

Hi mate, I'm looking to find a guy who can offer me a trial with a view to purchasing, aim to put the app on my tablet and cast to my TV, or even better I could download app on my TV, any help gratefully received

Think they stopped doing trials mate. I do know that they have a tablet app. I never used it only the firestick version which is excellent. 

13 minutes ago, Thunder and Lightning said:

Think they stopped doing trials mate. I do know that they have a tablet app. I never used it only the firestick version which is excellent. 

Cheers mate, can u point me in the right direction? 

Thunder and Lightning
On 30/12/2023 at 15:53, Muppetboy said:

Cheers mate, can u point me in the right direction? 

Sorry bud was away over new year, u still looking? 

Muppetboy
9 hours ago, Thunder and Lightning said:

Sorry bud was away over new year, u still looking? 

No mate, found something. Cheers tho

Thunder and Lightning
2 hours ago, Muppetboy said:

No mate, found something. Cheers tho

Good stuff. 

Philstampscleaner

I got a Formuler Z11 box and have it running with 'MYTV'.  It is superb.  I can't get SKY or Virgin where I am and BT is utterly dross in comparison with this brilliant system.

• 4 weeks later...

Has anyone's internet connection provider ever put a block on IPTV.  i.e letter from BT saying you are streaming and against their policies?  Asking for a friend.

2 minutes ago, SecN said:

Has anyone's internet connection provider ever put a block on IPTV.  i.e letter from BT saying you are streaming and against their policies?  Asking for a friend.

Get yourself sorted with a VPN. Plenty free ones out there or low cost options. 

So says my friend. 🤫

I see.  So it's that which will provide the 'mask' to what activity is on the connection.  Cheers, I'll let my friend know.  🫡

mrmarkus1981_1
39 minutes ago, SecN said:

Short of them spying through your window as you watch I'm not sure there is much they can do.

An IP address does not identify a person, it could be a house of 2 adults and 3 teenage kids, or 6 students in a flat, who is doing the streaming?

Its also not illegal to have unsecured WiFi so it could be a neighbour.

Its speculative IMO, they are trying to put the willies up folk! If such a letter stops 10 out of 100 people then they will chalk that down as a win.

22 minutes ago, mrmarkus1981_1 said:

Short of them spying through your window as you watch I'm not sure there is much they can do.

An IP address does not identify a person, it could be a house of 2 adults and 3 teenage kids, or 6 students in a flat, who is doing the streaming?

Its also not illegal to have unsecured WiFi so it could be a neighbour.

Its speculative IMO, they are trying to put the willies up folk! If such a letter stops 10 out of 100 people then they will chalk that down as a win.

Who is using it is irrelevant and could cancel his services because the connection is being used to break its terms and conditions. 

mrmarkus1981_1
7 minutes ago, Dazo said:

Who is using it is irrelevant and could cancel his services because the connection is being used to break its terms and conditions. 

So he gets out a BT contract early, I'd chalk that down as a win personally 😉

1 minute ago, mrmarkus1981_1 said:

So he gets out a BT contract early, I'd chalk that down as a win personally 😉

Aye every cloud and all that. 

12 minutes ago, SecN said:

I see.  So it's that which will provide the 'mask' to what activity is on the connection.  Cheers, I'll let my friend know.  🫡

Essentially yeah. It will mask your IP address and re-route via somewhere else i.e. Belguim, France etc. 

From time to time the big broadband providers will collude in an attempt to block IPTV - in particular around Bank Holidays, Christmas, Easter etc. when viewings will be high. VPN should shield you from these disruptions. 

Any experience of connection providers who get slower in evenings when there is more activity. 

my friend is looking to move ISP hence the questions.