to every single critic on kb

tynie1874

That game was dire no excuses friendly or no friendly , i know i'm gonna get slated that'll be the best 11 we can put out , wasn't upto scratch, worst pre season game ever , imagine we played barca, we woulda got actually humped sideways. get it sorted aye ok the managers just came in but we are hearts the 3rd best team in scotland the best team in edinburgh a member of the new g14 group , and we're getting beat of division 1 pash

:107years:

:hobofish:

chester copperpot
That game was dire no excuses friendly or no friendly , i know i'm gonna get slated that'll be the best 11 we can put out , wasn't upto scratch, worst pre season game ever , imagine we played barca, we woulda got actually humped sideways. get it sorted aye ok the managers just came in but we are hearts the 3rd best team in scotland the best team in edinburgh a member of the new g14 group , and we're getting beat of division 1 pash

Doug is that you? :laugh:

Too, should be to.

tartofmidlothian

It wasn't though, was it? Because half of them played on Monday.

Still, you're right. Serious improvement needed, and some transfers in/out. Sure Csaba knows that too.

oh wheres the famous kickback critics,

least theres a couple of people that agree with me

It was a friendly mate. Probably should have been behind closed doors as I wouldn't want to pay to watch it. That's why I never bothered to go. Same squad as last season, and the side last night wasn't the strongest we can put out. Plus some were playing second game in 3 days whereas Dunfermline were at home, and fresh. Its not ideal, yes, but am I losing sleep over a friendly defeat at this stage? No.

If things are still bad after Germany, and Hull, and we have the same personnel in place, then i'd be more worried. Give the new man time. He's only just in, and can't just rip up contracts, and add to an already large squad. He needs a lot of new players, but can maybe only justify 3 in just now, until he can ship a few of the higher earners out. We already have a wage bill that is way out of line with our income.

Lastly, Dundee United were the 3rd best team in Scotland last year. Aberdeen the year before. So what makes you say we are the 3rd best? Ultimately we're seeing the outcome of years of mis-management. Finally we have a manager it would appear, but he can't just wave a wand and make it all better overnight. Be patient.

It was a friendly mate. Probably should have been behind closed doors as I wouldn't want to pay to watch it. That's why I never bothered to go. Same squad as last season, and the side last night wasn't the strongest we can put out. Plus some were playing second game in 3 days whereas Dunfermline were at home, and fresh. Its not ideal, yes, but am I losing sleep over a friendly defeat at this stage? No.

THATS what I am losing sleep over!!!!:eek:

jambos are go!

Back to basics. There are so called fans out there we need to cleanse the club of as well as players. Disgrace to the scarf.

The Old Tolbooth
Finally we have a manager it would appear, but he can't just wave a wand and make it all better overnight. Be patient.

Amen to that!

The guys been in the job less than a week and some people are expecting us to be world beaters, to be honest I'd be happy with us getting back around the 5th-6th place working toward christmas, and then he can see what he has and build on it from there, it really wouldn't take much for a push after new year to get us up to 4th and clinch a place in the UEFA cup.

I would expect him to bring in 2-3 players before the season starts to strengthen our squad, but even they might not settle in straight away, so time is the key here.

I was there last night and was taken aback at the booing!!! Wasn't the best performance in the first half but do folk not realise that the manager is not even a week into the job and needs to see as many of the squad as possible??????

He's only looking for individuals to shine, not the team he puts out!!

Early days!!

Personally, I thought Wallace had a decent game along with Berra, Stewart and the young team when they came on especially Mole. Zaliukas and Karipidis got in a fine mess for the goal though.

Chesney flitted in and out as always, Audrey was gash and looked jaded. Glen has a nice touch but had no support and was isolated.

We need at least one mobile target man urgently though!!!!

The Aussie centre half looked a bit lost in centre mid as well but he put himself about and did not hide. Be interesting to see if he is any better than Zaliukas at the back (surely he is)????!!!!!

Back to basics. There are so called fans out there we need to cleanse the club of as well as players. Disgrace to the scarf.

:Agree:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Rudolf's Mate

Although I wasn't there.... I've followed Hearts through around 28 or so pre-seasons. Not all the games! However I have seen us play pretty bad especially early 80's so I don't see how people are fretting so much over one game. Yes I said one game, as people have been saying that against Glentoran we played quite well and bossed the game for long spells.

As far as I'm concerned it's a clean slate for Shabba to prove himself!

Archived