• Horatio Caine

• Sooks

• GinRummy

• GC81

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Harry Potter
2 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Going to be discussing out managerial set up this afternoon doe anybody wanting to tune in for listen.

be all negative, i will pass.

Selkirkhmfc1874
Just now, Harry Potter said:

be all negative, i will pass.

Will be with Kenny MacIntyre for sure , his preview on off the ball was about excruciating interview with Mcavoy and Naismith couple weeks ago (that's what he said btw)

Anyone think there will be a re-shuffle once we are out of Europe or will it just stay the same?

Just adding, I wasn't meaning a sacking.

Edited by Mirror
Context

They'll try and poke holes in it to create problems rather than identify a problem.   We keep giving them reasons to discuss our setup it seems.   I'm not too bothered.   Our transfer business is good and it's still early in the season to say there is problems.   Once again I'll say they try to create talking points.   It's only an issue for the media as per. 

Completely ignoring any other clubs with worse issues.   Not that I've noticed I don't listen to sportsound much or off the ball. 

kingantti1874

Jesus.  There no “managerial setup” Naismith is the manager and we are pretending he isn’t until pumped out of Europe.

I don’t like it, it’s ****ing small time and pretty embarrassing.  Should have paid the find and taken the ban

kingantti1874
9 minutes ago, Mirror said:

Anyone think there will be a re-shuffle once we are out of Europe or will it just stay the same?

Just adding, I wasn't meaning a sacking.

I don’t even think it’s up for debate 

I’d rather spoon my eyes out than listen to that mob trying to pick holes in our set up. Negative crap is all they’ll spout. Note to these imbeciles - It’s really very simple - Naismith is our manager. End of !

The state of that program is a disgrace.

jimmy the jambo
1 minute ago, 1971fozzy said:

I’d rather spoon my eyes out than listen to that mob trying to pick holes in our set up. Negative crap is all they’ll spout. Note to these imbeciles - It’s really very simple - Naismith is our manager. End of !

Maybe Hearts should go down the same road as Celtic & ban the bbc if that’s the agenda they bring? 

2 minutes ago, jimmy the jambo said:

Maybe Hearts should go down the same road as Celtic & ban the bbc if that’s the agenda they bring? 

We aren’t that petty. I’m sure everyone at the club realises they talk nonsense. Pretty sure it was Sevco that banned the BBC and all it does is deny supporters interviews etc and highlights

manaliveits105
7 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

Yep amateur pash 

Fort Vallance
3 minutes ago, jimmy the jambo said:

BBC need Celtic. They wouldn't give a #### if they never set foot in Tynecastle again. They'd just make up stories. Pretty much what they're doing now.

Fort Vallance
2 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

We aren’t that petty. I’m sure everyone at the club realises they talk nonsense. Pretty sure it was Sevco that banned the BBC and all it does is deny supporters interviews etc and highlights

There are plenty other of outlets for interviews.  I'm sure the club site could fill the gap and I'd rather trust them.

34 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Will be with Kenny MacIntyre for sure , his preview on off the ball was about excruciating interview with Mcavoy and Naismith couple weeks ago (that's what he said btw)

Cannae be any more excruciating than Kenny's Rangers going out of business. Now, there's a real calamity.

I love BBC Scotland's coverage of Scottish Football (especially Off The Ball).

I'm not going to be offended by them discussing out management set up. On the contrary.  We'd be expecting them to discuss it if it was another team.

William H. Bonney
2 minutes ago, tazhearts said:

I'm not going to be offended by them discussing out management set up. On the contrary.  We'd be expecting them to discuss it if it was another team.

Indeed. Its always a great show. 

2 minutes ago, tazhearts said:

You mean like discussing the Aberdeen coaching set up where Steve Agnew is in charge. 

What the **** is there to discuss 

Naismith is the manager 

They will find anything to spout negative pish against us 

Edited by GBJambo

Dusk_Till_Dawn
34 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Jesus.  There no “managerial setup” Naismith is the manager and we are pretending he isn’t until pumped out of Europe.

I don’t like it, it’s ****ing small time and pretty embarrassing.  Should have paid the find and taken the ban

This. It’s obvious what’s going on and it’s obvious that the club want Naismith in charge as soon as possible. Not at all convinced it’s worth all this messing around but too late now 

1 minute ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

This. It’s obvious what’s going on and it’s obvious that the club want Naismith in charge as soon as possible. Not at all convinced it’s worth all this messing around but too late now 

Depends how much the fines would be tbh.  

Horatio Caine

It's all so predictable.  Willie Miller et al saying it's confusing, not ideal, etc and Miller peddling Robson's Aberdeen as the best at challenging the OF

7 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

You mean like discussing the Aberdeen coaching set up where Steve Agnew is in charge. 

Do they have the same issue with Robson as Hearts do with SN?

Dusk_Till_Dawn
7 minutes ago, Lovecraft said:

Depends how much the fines would be tbh.  

No, I mean I’m not sure the obsession with Naismith merits the convoluted process of giving him the job. 

Yep.    A waste of time waiting on "the discussion".    Just talking about rangers. 

Talking now...   

Edited by HMFC01

8 minutes ago, GBJambo said:

What the **** is there to discuss 

Naismith is the manager 

They will find anything to spout negative pish against us 

There's a lot to discuss. Most hearts fans will be bored with it now because it will all be stuff that has already been talked about since it was all announced.

That being said. 

We've got a dinosaur posing as our manager out front claiming he has final say.

We've got a guy who's been given a job title because he can't be given the title manager because he isn't qualified to be one.

We've got a third who's apparently involved in decisions beyond where to put the cones out.

And the three of them are apparently running our first team that got taken apart by a 16yr old in midfield for Rosenborg while we started a guy who hasn't kicked a ball for 17 months and unsurprisingly collapsed with an injury after 40 mins chasing said 16yr olds shadow.

There's plenty seem to be satisfied with our current set up and that's absolutely fine. I'm no different to them in hoping that it works and our club is successful. My view is this could either end really badly really quickly. Or we will struggle for a while and after a few bumps in the road it might come good.

Slice it any way you like whoever is in charge right now is either horrifically out of their depth or horrifically inexperienced.So I'm nervous as **** about what we are trying to do and I honestly don't see this working. I will celebrate being wrong though.

1 minute ago, Bauld said:

There's a lot to discuss. Most hearts fans will be bored with it now because it will all be stuff that has already been talked about since it was all announced.

That being said. 

We've got a guy who's been given a job title because he can't be given the title manager because he isn't qualified to be one.

We've got a third who's apparently involved in decisions beyond where to put the cones out.

And the three of them are apparently running our first team that got taken apart by a 16yr old in midfield for Rosenborg while we started a guy who hasn't kicked a ball for 17 months and unsurprisingly collapsed with an injury after 40 mins chasing said 16yr olds shadow.

There's plenty seem to be satisfied with our current set up and that's absolutely fine. I'm no different to them in hoping that it works and our club is successful. My view is this could either end really badly really quickly. Or we will struggle for a while and after a few bumps in the road it might come good.

Slice it any way you like whoever is in charge right now is either horrifically out of their depth or horrifically inexperienced.So I'm nervous as **** about what we are trying to do and I honestly don't see this working. I will celebrate being wrong though.

You could have made that post shorter

"I am a pant wetter"

15 minutes ago, Darren said:

Sportsound is absolutely terrible with Macintyre at the helm. Unlistenable.

Agreed, Macintyre is such a shit stirring weasel. 

Go for it 1308
1 hour ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Going to be discussing out managerial set up this afternoon doe anybody wanting to tune in for listen.

I'd rather scrub my eyeballs out with brillo pads🙂

3 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

You could have made that post shorter

"I am a pant wetter"

I consider it to be fair and well balanced opinion. 

I'm entitled to say it how I see it with regards to the situation and I am quite clear that I hope to be proven wrong and it all works out to the point where we're winning trophies and finishing 3rd every season. 

Cameronstheman
1 minute ago, RENE said:

When will they understand its just a frigging title for UEFAs benefit.  It doesn't change what takes place within the club.

Correct 

The Natural Order

The saddest fact is that our managerial set up is one of the most tin pot things in Scottish Football. If it was Hibs we'd all be haiving a field day and rightly so.

We all know what a bunch of wanks are employed on Sportsound but even a broken clock is correct twice a day!

buzzbomb1958
24 minutes ago, Horatio Caine said:

It's all so predictable.  Willie Miller et al saying it's confusing, not ideal, etc and Miller peddling Robson's Aberdeen as the best at challenging the OF

Willie Miller gets confused putting his shoes on

Brian Whittaker's Tache

What is the point of Mikey Stewart?  He’s just an embarrassment. To think he wanted to be an MSP. 

August Landmesser

Sportsound is total drivel these days - I get so exhausted listening to the mob endlessly slavering pish at each other

1 minute ago, buzzbomb1958 said:

Embarrassing he's on the show at all. All he cares and talks about is Aberdeen. The man does zero homework on the other teams and players he watches.

If these guys are talking about Hearts it's never from a neutral viewpoint. 

Horatio Caine
3 minutes ago, buzzbomb1958 said:

Miller's bound to know that the real head coach at Aberdeen is the guy Steve Agnew.  Essential difference of course is that Robson has his pro licence.

Edited by Horatio Caine

Cameronstheman
Just now, jambo19 said:

Embarrassing he's on the show at all. All he cares and talks about is Aberdeen. The man does zero homework on the other teams and players he watches.

If these guys are talking about Hearts it's never from a neutral viewpoint. 

Same with Bonner with celtic 

Stopped listening a while ago, the odd time I put it on for post match interviews the only ones worth listening to are Tom English and Mikey Stewart.

Edited by GinRummy

17 minutes ago, Bauld said:

That being said. 

Totally agree. The signs aren’t good but let’s hope for better in the near future.

But don’t dare say anything even marginally critical of the club or the frothing ‘nothing to see here’ arch loyalists will be on your case.

Off to change my pants now!

12 minutes ago, Bauld said:

I consider it to be fair and well balanced opinion. 

I'm entitled to say it how I see it with regards to the situation and I am quite clear that I hope to be proven wrong and it all works out to the point where we're winning trophies and finishing 3rd every season. 

You said Naismith isn’t qualified to be a manager full stop. You missed the part that he is qualified for all games other than in Europe to suit your haverings. 

Jambof3tornado

Whats to discuss?

We all understand what's going on. Makes no difference to anything other than some interviews,prematch stuff being a bit uncomfy.

Win tomorrow and Thursday andwexan put 2 fingers up to the beeb.

Ex member of the SaS

I can't see what the problem is. Naismith is manager all be it without badges, but how does that stop him running the team?  Mcavoy is simply the figure head to get round the lack of qualifications. Unless Mcavoy seems to think HE is the real manager and is interfering with Naismith's picks. In which case he should be told to bug out. Ok there may be other issues we are unaware of but something was seriously wrong with our team selections and tactics the other night and something has to change. If that something is dumping them both and getting a " proper" manager then so be it. Having said that I do like Naismith's attitude and commitment. 

8 minutes ago, Rudolf said:

You said Naismith isn’t qualified to be a manager full stop. You missed the part that he is qualified for all games other than in Europe to suit your haverings. 

If we can't name him manager because he isn't qualified in the eyes of uefa or whoever it may be that deems him unqualified to be manager in European competitions then he isn't qualified to be hearts manager. 

Thats not to say he isn't good enough. Time will tell. Speaking strictly from a badges point of view.

Edited by Bauld

1 minute ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

I can't see what the problem is. Naismith is manager all be it without badges, but how does that stop him running the team?  Mcavoy is simply the figure head to get round the lack of qualifications. Unless Mcavoy seems to think HE is the real manager and is interfering with Naismith's picks. In which case he should be told to bug out. Ok there may be other issues we are unaware of but something was seriously wrong with our team selections and tactics the other night and something has to change. If that something is dumping them both and getting a " proper" manager then so be it. Having said that I do like Naismith's attitude and commitment. 

What they’ll be discussing is what Hearts have said publicly, that Frankie and Naisy are jointly running it and Frankie is picking the team and making final decisions. The fact that some Hearts fans on this forum actually believe that means I can’t actually blame the teapots on Sportsound for believing it as well. Had no idea there was so many gullible folk on this forum until the current manager situation 

Getting someone with certificate doesn’t equate to a proper manager. It’s a load of pish from UEFA to make money from courses. 

35 minutes ago, Bauld said:

That being said. 

If we win games no one will care. It’s been a bumpy start but now we have our attacking options strengthened let’s see how it goes from here.

Worst case scenario we make the group stage and then proceed to the knockouts meaning this manager charade has to carry on after xmas :D

BBC Scotland couldn’t be arsed to send a reporter to Trondheim. Their website live text had all 3 goals being scored by “right foot shots from the centre of the box to the centre of the goal.” Amateurs.