Cheltic football club

Guest gorgie kev

Guest gorgie kev

After seeing Hartley on ssn tonight.Just brought it home how much i despise this excuse for a football club:mad:Not going to take an infraction for what i want to say but that place is the pits :Bazooka::Bazooka:

Guest juvehearts

you dont need any excuse to hate them

the name its self is enough to make my blood boil.

(mod edit) before i even get started on what i really feel about them

Rudolf's Mate
After seeing Hartley on ssn tonight.Just brought it home how much i despise this excuse for a football club:mad:Not going to take an infraction for what i want to say but that place is the pits :Bazooka::Bazooka:

What did he say or was he sat there with an IRA banner behind him???

Hartley will always be remembered by me as the man who put 3 past the Hibs in the semi.

Thats about it as far as my attachment to him goes. No great love for him. No real hate either.

THAT footballing establishment though..... pffft........ i'll save the mod's the hassle and just sum up with a pre-typed "mod-edit"

hinksikensi
you dont need any excuse to hate them

the name its self is enough to make my blood boil.

(mod edit) before i even get started on what i really feel about them

couldnt agree more

It will come as no surprise to learn that I hate the vile institution that is ra sellik football club. :mad:

I have to say I appreciate all that Hartley did during his time at Hearts, including of course his hat trick against the useless Leithers in the semi-final. :107years:

When Hartley got his move to his bhoyhood heroes he behaved in an examplary and professional manner. When he returns to Tynecastle there is no chest thumping or similar rheptilian antics. Contrast Hartley's behaviour with Jhudas Presslhey and it's blindingly obvious the latter is truly despicable. :mad:

I would hope every second thought is of hatred to those vermin!!!

I see them and I think extermination :)

Rudolf's Mate

Bit shocked by some of the Hartley comments. Granted nobody has come out saying he is this and that however people saying stuff like 'remember him for putting 3 past hibs and it ends there' I think is being fickle to say the least.

PH played his best football of his career at Hearts and despite him never denying he was Smeltic through and through, he never ever held back against them!!! Just ask Neil Lennon!

Hartley is a legend.

Bit shocked by some of the Hartley comments. Granted nobody has come out saying he is this and that however people saying stuff like 'remember him for putting 3 past hibs and it ends there' I think is being fickle to say the least.

PH played his best football of his career at Hearts and despite him never denying he was Smeltic through and through, he never ever held back against them!!! Just ask Neil Lennon!

Hartley is a legend.

I'll always love him :(

I loved his goal at Easter Road, I loved his tap in against Livingston, I loved his free kick against Celtic, I loved his free kick against Kilmarnock and I loved his hatrick against Hibs. He assisted alot of goals and never missed a single penalty aswell.

Legend.

gordon the jambo
They are a vile institution, as are Rangers Football Club. Nothing to separate them.

ethnic cleansing me thinks:eek:

They are a vile institution, as are Rangers Football Club. Nothing to separate them.

Except of course religion:)

ethnic cleansing me thinks:eek:

I find some of the quotes on this thread quite vile, especially the above. Its football for goodness sake, as for Hartley, great player. Sadly missed. Just like the legend that is Steven Pressley.

The Real Maroonblood

Hope you feel better now.

Keep taking the tablets.

:):):):)

CF11JamTart

Hartley is a legend.

I very much admire him for that.

Compare with Frank McGarvey's atittude.

I like Hartley (which is hard to take for some posters on here).

I despise everything about Thelick - the most vhile institution in world sport, bar none.

A lot of time for Hartley. Never tried to hide the fact he supported Sellick and always wanted to play there. He got his move and we got a good fee.

As for Sellick the club, I hate them with a passion. If they were to go bust toworrow and Sellick Park to collapse, I'd be in hospital with alcohol poisoning and split sides.

Won't go any more in depth or I'd get a shiny new infraction. :)

Hartley is a legend.

I agree 100%. Hartley is one of my all time fave Hearts players. Admittedly i dont hate Celtic as much as some Hearts fans (hate their supporters with a passion tho!) but he never gave less than his best against them. Think he was sent off against them at least once not to mention a suspension for kicking McManus up the arse. The guy might be a Tim but he obviously loved playing for us - his goal celebrations were always special.Would love to see him back when he retires.

chester copperpot

I drove past Cellick park today, and hoped that one day it would be flattened, hopefully with 60K of the feckers in it.

I drove past Cellick park today, and hoped that one day it would be flattened, hopefully with 60K of the feckers in it.

The PC brigade are gonna pounce on you for that one mate lol!!!

Archived