***Win a Mascot Package***

AndrewMacKinnonFoundation

AndrewMacKinnonFoundation

Good morning Kickback,

I hope this post finds you all well. My name is Andy MacKinnon, and I’d like to share a story that lies close to my heart. My son, Andrew MacKinnon, tragically left us on the 14th of March 2023 while doing what he loved most – playing football at Forrester High School. The pain of his loss is immeasurable, but we are determined to keep his spirit alive through the Andrew MacKinnon Foundation.

The Andrew MacKinnon Foundation is a tribute to my beloved son and his unwavering passion for the beautiful game. Our mission is to ensure that underprivileged children, regardless of their family’s financial circumstances, can experience the joy of playing football. Additionally, we aim to support our local community in any way we can, creating a legacy that reflects Andrew’s dedication to both the sport and the people around him.

In this endeavour, I’m excited to share some news that I believe will brighten the lives of young football enthusiasts. We all know that the cost of a mascot package at Hearts can often be out of reach for many kids, preventing them from realising their dreams. However, I’ve taken it upon myself to contribute in a meaningful way. I’m thrilled to announce that I’ve personally acquired two mascot packages for the upcoming Hearts vs. Partick Thistle game.

Here’s how it works:

•    Entry is just £10, a small price that can make a big difference in a child’s life.
    •    The package is designed for children aged 5 to 12 years and includes a full 150th anniversary third kit.
    •    The lucky winners will not only get a match ticket for the mascot but also for two guests, one of whom must be a parent or guardian.
    •    Kiosk vouchers are included to make the experience even more memorable.
    •    The chosen mascots will have their photos featured in the match programme and on the big screens at the iconic Tynecastle Park.
    •    Imagine the thrill of walking out with the team before kick-off and playing on the pitch in a pre-match kickabout.
    •    The package also includes a chance to meet first-team players during their warm-up, a photo with the team captains and match officials, and a signed match programme.

But that’s not all! The cherry on top is a heartfelt letter of gratitude signed by the team captain, ensuring that these young dreamers know their importance.

To participate, please head over to our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100093506830299 and follow the instructions on the pinned post, please make sure to submit your entry by 10pm on Friday, 11th of August. Let’s come together to support a fantastic cause, celebrate Andrew’s love for football, and create memories that will last a lifetime. Your contribution will help spread joy, love, and hope – all in honour of a young soul who left us too soon.

Thank you for being a part of this incredible journey.

Best regards,

Andy MacKinnon

IMG_5196.jpeg

IMG_5197.jpeg

IMG_5198.jpeg