Do we want to be like Rangers fans?

h-e-a-r-t-s

h-e-a-r-t-s

Nothing is more satisfying than hearing those dirty huns boo off their side at half-time. Equally it's a bit of a blow when you've just pounded a side for 45 minutes and their fans get right behind them as they stride up the tunnel.

Now we as Hearts fans have more than our fair share of s**** to be annoyed about and some have decided venting it at the players and the brand new manager is the way forward. But I don't think anything can be gained from this and I would plead with all the booers out there to just give it a rest FFS!

If you're that angry write a letter to Vlad or something but when the lads are on the park, give them your support (yes even Robbie or Clum as much as I think they are mince). Otherwise we'll just end up being loathed like the dirty blue nose b******* in Govan, and for good reason.

Indeed...and if you really have to boo. Do it at the end of the game. Players do not play better when they get booed at HT - they become introverted and frightened to make a mistake...

Football fans are a fickle bunch. The huns that booed Kenny Miller will be singing his name if/when he scores against Celtic (especially if he follows it with some badge kissing/chest thumping antics)

well said lads. Can we get back to booing refs and oppo please. Get behind the boys and help them win. We're happy to take the credit when we see Tynie is such an itimidating atmosphere. Lets keep it as such

Agree entirely. Hunnery has its place - in Govan !

I'm glad they have the pre season tour arranged overseas. Hopefully they will leave the numpties behind and get a chance to bond and improve.

Jambof3tornado

They are big boys and are happy to bask in glory when they do well,so they should be able to cope with the fans booing when they see ****e!!! And yes I was there and yes I did boo. Rank rotten,no tactics,no desire,no heart no soul. Garbage!!!:(

Indeed...and if you really have to boo. Do it at the end of the game. Players do not play better when they get booed at HT - they become introverted and frightened to make a mistake...

Why? The 1st half was worse.

They wern't exactly hounded off the park it was jus a small boo wehen you would normally applaud.

chester copperpot

The only thing I envy about Rangers fans is the amount of success that they've had.

Everything else makes me glad I was chosen to be a Hearts fan. A proper football fan who loves their club, regardless of religion, colour or creed.

h-e-a-r-t-s
They are big boys and are happy to bask in glory when they do well,so they should be able to cope with the fans booing when they see ****e!!! And yes I was there and yes I did boo. Rank rotten,no tactics,no desire,no heart no soul. Garbage!!!:(

it was a friendly! it bears no relevance to anything we can expect in the coming season. Give the boss time to work with his players and bring in new faces. This is the time for experimentation not for grinding out results.

I know it's frustrating to watch mince, but friendlies tend to be just that. Booing kills the spirit amongst the fans as much as it does for the lads in the dressing room.

it was a friendly! it bears no relevance to anything we can expect in the coming season. Give the boss time to work with his players and bring in new faces. This is the time for experimentation not for grinding out results.

I know it's frustrating to watch mince, but friendlies tend to be just that. Booing kills the spirit amongst the fans as much as it does for the lads in the dressing room.

You're dead right but these numpties won't be listening to you. The new lad hasn't bee in charge for a whole week yet but do they care...not one whit. I do wish they would take their impatience and booing somewhere else and grow up but, again, I'm probably kidding myself that they'll do that.

alwaysthereinspirit
Football fans are a fickle bunch. The huns that booed Kenny Miller will be singing his name if/when he scores against Celtic (especially if he follows it with some badge kissing/chest thumping antics)

We sure do love a good chest thumping on this board.

Like Rangers fans as in hating anyone who is not a Hun, smashing up cities after losing games, stopping washing and reading the Daily Record?

The thought of being near them let alone like them makes me sad.

:sad:

simple, as i said on another thread, if you dont like whats on show, dont go to the matches. no point turning up to boo, it just annoys the players. if u got booed at ur job, i doubt it would inspire u to try harder, i for one if i got booed at mine would think "****** u then, i'm off"

hinksikensi

mundojambo i bet you would take getting booed for thousands of pounds a week! dont give me tosh that it annoys the players. Are they annoyed at the end of the week when their bank balance increases by a few grand. Im not condoning mindless booing but there is a time and a place.

Archived