Nicholas Rossi case

JudyJudyJudy

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
14 minutes ago, Horatio Caine said:

Who's the ginger with him? Is she Irish? Scottish? American? Is she a wife or a carer?

I'm sure I read she is from Bath. I have no idea what that weirdo stands to gain out of this? I don't imagine the US are going to let her into the States, on the back of some foreign marriage.

Edited by Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

I P Knightley
28 minutes ago, Horatio Caine said:

Who's the ginger with him? Is she Irish? Scottish? American? Is she a wife or a carer?

You're taking a punt on the pronouns! :D 

Horatio Caine
1 minute ago, I P Knightley said:

You're taking a punt on the pronouns! :D 

Given his alleged history I'd be amazed if it wasn't a she.

AlphonseCapone

How did hospital staff recognise him from his tattoo? Like do they regularly check patient's twttoos against a wee book?

Edited by AlphonseCapone

henrysmithsgloves
27 minutes ago, AlphonseCapone said:

How did hospital staff recognise him from his tattoo? Like do they regularly check patient's twttoos against a wee book?

**** the NHS tattoo kinda draws attention 😁

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Dusk_Till_Dawn
On 02/08/2023 at 18:08, JudyJudyJudy said:

I have followed this for the last year.  A truly bizarre case. He has tried everything to avoid extradition.  Ill give him that  Hes played every scenario possible but his number is up and going back to the USA to face justice for allegations of rape.  A fascinating case. 

Nicholas Rossi: Rape suspect accused of faking his own death can be extradited to US | News UK Video News | Sky News

I hope this guy gets executed 

south morocco

He got on our bus one Saturday when we were on our way to Tynie. I never noticed him until he started barking at the person sitting in the disabled seat. Made her get up and move. Clicked then it was that Walter Mitty guy in the news. Good riddance to him. 

Day@theraces

Finally over in the US, according to the news he was fighting with guards on the runway to the point his trousers were by his ankles. So much for being chronically ill. Apparently he wasn't given notice and just grabbed from his cell 😂. Hopefully it's starting to sink in that he won't be getting a soft sentence like here in the UK. Probably be spending the next 20+ years in the slammer which going by his appearance will mean life. Good riddance to that fat cretin.

i wish jj was my dad
6 hours ago, Day@theraces said:

Finally over in the US, according to the news he was fighting with guards on the runway to the point his trousers were by his ankles. So much for being chronically ill. Apparently he wasn't given notice and just grabbed from his cell 😂. Hopefully it's starting to sink in that he won't be getting a soft sentence like here in the UK. Probably be spending the next 20+ years in the slammer which going by his appearance will mean life. Good riddance to that fat cretin.

Hope he makes some nice friends in his new home as well. 

On 06/01/2024 at 18:12, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

I hope this guy gets executed 

Pretty sure even the yanks don't have the death penalty for rape

Bret the Hitman Hearts
On 06/10/2023 at 13:39, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

I'm sure I read she is from Bath. I have no idea what that weirdo stands to gain out of this? I don't imagine the US are going to let her into the States, on the back of some foreign marriage.

I have always wanted to know if she has somehow been fooled as well or is part of the deception. Truly bizarre.

henrysmithsgloves
12 hours ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

Hope he makes some nice friends in his new home as well. 

If his breeks fall to his ankles as fast as they did on the runway,he will have plenty "special" friends 😆

Percival King

Presumably he has to maintain the pretence throughout his trials that he isn't who he actually is. So, the only evidence he can give, is "it's no me, I'm no him". So presumably on that basis he wouldn't take the 5th amendment.

Spellczech
11 hours ago, Bret the Hitman Hearts said:

I have always wanted to know if she has somehow been fooled as well or is part of the deception. Truly bizarre.

I reckon some women are just weird... I watched that Andrew Tate programme last night and just 10 seconds of talking to that guy should have any mentally competent woman running for the hills...

CavySlaveJambo

given the dodgy Utah sentencing laws he better be getting life.  because if he doesn't he'll only get 30.  for multiple offences. 

CavySlaveJambo
2 minutes ago, CavySlaveJambo said:

given the dodgy Utah sentencing laws he better be getting life.  because if he doesn't he'll only get 30.  for multiple offences. 

just looked it up Rape is 1sr Degree Felony sentenced between 5 years to life.  

Aggrevated Child Abuse as a second degree felony is 1 year to 15 years up to a max of 30 if sentenced consecutively.  (All the talk around the Ruby Franke/Jodi Hilldebrant cases is why I know that one.  

Something seems wrong there 

What's the point in a court trial? Has he been convicted, or is he going there to stand trial? I'm asking, because it sounds like he's guilty and should be hanged, going by the jury of jkb. 

I don't really follow it, so no idea if he fled a guilt verdict or is being pursued for trial. Feck going to America tho, to be tried in their courts. They've people in prison , just because the copper fell out of bed the wrong way that morning. 

Is this the slob faking being someone else, jumping about in a wheelchair?

Benny Klack

A complete fantasist and creepy weirdo putting on a front that hides his real sad existence.

Sounds like someone on JKB 😉