Fantasy Premier League - 23/24 Paid Competition. £5 Entry

Homme

Hi everyone, thanks to Admin i have permission once again to run our annual FPL competition. Last year we paid out over £300 in prizes and this is always a very competitive competition. 

The aim of the game should be familiar by now however for those that maybe have not played before or it has been a while the gist of it is as follows:- You have £100m to spend on a squad of 15 players in which you can rotate and make transfers throughout the season. The players win points based on performance which contribute to your overall score. The team / entrant that has accumulated the most points over the entire season will be named the winner. As per usual, our competition will reward the top 5 performing entrants with cash prizes at the end of the season. The prize pot will be determined once final entrant numbers are known and then a breakdown of what each final position pays will be confirmed.

Entry to this competition is £5. The competition will close for entries before the beginning of Gameweek 4 on Friday 1st September - this allows for maximum entries and for any latecomers to join. At this point the league will be closed to new participants and anyone who has not paid their entrance fee will be removed from the competition.

Payments can be made via paypal at [email protected] In order to maximise the prize pot, please be careful when you send via this method. Select friends and family method and your full £5 will be received with no fees taken. Prizes will be distributed after the final game week of the season. Alternatively if you would prefer to pay by Bank Transfer, please contact me for details. All funds are held in the above Paypal account until it is time for prizes to be paid out. When sending fees over please include your name / team name in order to make the admin process easier on myself.

The code to join this years competition is vx9b76

You can enter your team at https://fantasy.premierleague.com/ - please note that in order to start scoring points and not play catch up, you should ideally have your team selected by the beginning of Gameweek 1 on Friday 11th August.

Thanks for reading and if there are any questions please contact me via PM or post on this thread. I will keep periodically bumping this up to give maximum visibility to members.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Homme

• McGlynn The Money

• tian447

• ShortmanRossco

12 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

To the imposter who stole my decade long name last season .  I’m using it again. Maroon51

Get in there early :lol:

3 minutes ago, Lee Ham said:

Entered and money has been sent!

Got it. Good to have you on board again!

Edited by Homme

10 minutes ago, adambraejambo said:

Joined and paid. 

Nice one, thanks!

Team name BishBashBosh yeah?

3 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Joined league. I’ll pay all in one go as usual mate as I’ll get 4/5 guys to sign up 

Can always count on you for a few! Cheers mate.

Joined the league and sent money (Steak and Hickey Pie).

Cheers for organising again, Jamie!

3 minutes ago, AppleTarts said:

Joined the league and sent money (Steak and Hickey Pie).

Cheers for organising again, Jamie!

Fiver received. Thank you!

17 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

I'd be interested in a Scottish one in the future. Cannae be bothered organising it myself though. 

Someone ran a free to play scottish one last year. It was OK, set up wasn't as slick as FPL mind you and still couldn't understand the scoring system at the end of the season!

It allowed four from each team so eveyone just had 4 celtic, 4 rangers then mostly Hearts and Aberdeen players. Not the best tbh.

Edited by Homme

The Old Tolbooth

I've entered a team, however PayPal are being dicks! I've been using them for ages and all of a sudden they want ID from me, but there's no message telling me this, they've just suspended my account and I'm on the phone to them trying to sort it out before they told me what the issue was. 

I'll get the cash over as soon as I can mate 

3 minutes ago, The Old Tolbooth said:

Money sent over now :thumbsup:

Yeah that's all come through. Thanks mate and good luck

The Old Tolbooth
4 minutes ago, Homme said:

Yeah that's all come through. Thanks mate and good luck

Thanks mate, I led for a long way last season and shot my bolt too early, I'll try not to peak too soon this season, if at all! :D 

1 hour ago, Homme said:

Someone ran a free to play scottish one last year. It was OK, set up wasn't as slick as FPL mind you and still couldn't understand the scoring system at the end of the season!

It allowed four from each team so eveyone just had 4 celtic, 4 rangers then mostly Hearts and Aberdeen players. Not the best tbh.

That's the kind of lack of thought required for a fantasy football league that I'm looking for! 

As it stands we have a potential prize pot of £60 with £50 collected. 

Cheers to everyone so far.

With it being the weekend hopefully we can get a good few on board in the next two or three days. 

29 minutes ago, Vansen said:

Hi Jamie, annual contribution made. Team name Devlin The Detail. 

Cheers!

Got it mate. Thank you

5 minutes ago, FionaHmfc said:

Sent my £5 and boyfriends £5 too Jamie. Team names included on PayPal. Thanks 

Got them both Fiona, thank you! Good to luck to you both.

1 hour ago, Ross Anderson said:

Money sent. Thanks for organising again 👊. Team name Follow the Hearts

Got it mate. Thank you! 

3 hours ago, McGlynn The Money said:

Bump up the jam, bump it up...

Cheers!

Any takers tonight? 

0_JS223341145.jpg

Absolute Scenes
On 20/07/2023 at 11:51, Homme said:

Hi everyone, thanks to Admin i have permission once again to run our annual FPL competition. Last year we paid out over £300 in prizes and this is always a very competitive competition. 

The aim of the game should be familiar by now however for those that maybe have not played before or it has been a while the gist of it is as follows:- You have £100m to spend on a squad of 15 players in which you can rotate and make transfers throughout the season. The players win points based on performance which contribute to your overall score. The team / entrant that has accumulated the most points over the entire season will be named the winner. As per usual, our competition will reward the top 5 performing entrants with cash prizes at the end of the season. The prize pot will be determined once final entrant numbers are known and then a breakdown of what each final position pays will be confirmed.

Entry to this competition is £5. The competition will close for entries before the beginning of Gameweek 4 on Friday 1st September - this allows for maximum entries and for any latecomers to join. At this point the league will be closed to new participants and anyone who has not paid their entrance fee will be removed from the competition.

Payments can be made via paypal at [email protected] In order to maximise the prize pot, please be careful when you send via this method. Select friends and family method and your full £5 will be received with no fees taken. Prizes will be distributed after the final game week of the season. Alternatively if you would prefer to pay by Bank Transfer, please contact me for details. All funds are held in the above Paypal account until it is time for prizes to be paid out. When sending fees over please include your name / team name in order to make the admin process easier on myself.

The code to join this years competition is vx9b76

You can enter your team at https://fantasy.premierleague.com/ - please note that in order to start scoring points and not play catch up, you should ideally have your team selected by the beginning of Gameweek 1 on Friday 11th August.

Thanks for reading and if there are any questions please contact me via PM or post on this thread. I will keep periodically bumping this up to give maximum visibility to members.

Paid: team name “Stubbed Mitoma”

7 minutes ago, Absolute Scenes said:

Paid: team name “Stubbed Mitoma”

Cheers, all received! 

Mind and join the league using the code :)

4 minutes ago, ShortmanRossco said:

Paid. I'm Inter Yir Maw

Got it mate. Thanks and good luck!

IveSeenTheLight
18 hours ago, Homme said:

Our resident pet sheep is in the building 

:wow:

Surely he won't take the Kickback crown? @IveSeenTheLight

Could you imagine the seethe if I entered and won 😄

5 minutes ago, IveSeenTheLight said:

Could you imagine the seethe if I entered and won 😄

Not going to lie, I'd like to see you at least run close for the banter :rofl: