Hearts Women - cup semi final - Spartans 0 Hearts 3

3fingersreid

Forever Hearts
6 hours ago, Nobreath said:

It sounds like you support the male players rather than Heart of Midlothian football club 

The male players ARE Heart of Midlothian. 👍

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• 3fingersreid

• sadj

• Kalamazoo Jambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Forever Hearts said:

The male players ARE Heart of Midlothian. 👍

Not anymore. The women are a part of Hearts as well and should be supported as Jambos by Jambos.

Forever Hearts
2 minutes ago, Bauld said:

Not anymore. The women are a part of Hearts as well and should be supported as Jambos by Jambos.

Why? Are we meant to kid on we care about their results? 

3 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

Why? Are we meant to kid on we care about their results? 

Well I do , no kidding on from me 

Just now, Forever Hearts said:

That's fine. Good luck to them. 

I’ll make sure they get your best wishes passed on to them 👍🏻

20 hours ago, Ford Prentice said:

Came on to this thread again to look for news prior to tomorrow's game. Only to find it once again hijacked. 

A plea to the moderators: can we not just have a thread for those interested in Heart of Midlothian's women's team and send the other posters to the shed or somewhere.

As the trolling thread derailing has continued for a full day after this plea, just felt it may be helpful to quote it.

On 24/10/2019 at 09:10, Forever Hearts said:

How many of their games have you attended? 

Another one today :yas:

45 minutes ago, Bauld said:

:spoton:

54 minutes ago, naeclue said:

One more question, is it random seating, ie can use season ticket, but it’s any seat?

Oh I’d guess so ,unless ................

Edited by 3fingersreid

4 hours ago, Homme said:

Big day. I've got Murieston v Musselburgh u13 to negotiate first though - title play off decider! 

https://scotwomensfootball.com/league-competitions/se-claire-emslie-league/

Hopefully a Murieston and Hearts double and the wee one will be ecstatic 😁

We got beat 6-3. Cracking game and Musselburgh are worthy champions, well done to them! 

To almost win the title in first year at u13 is fantastic. Most of our team can play u11 still so they are all set for next year again. 

Now onto Tynecastle. Hope hearts can save the day! 

Edited by Homme

pharmaceutical01
5 hours ago, 3fingersreid said:

Nope , 1st place only goes up , next year there are play offs 

Good luck to Claire !  We will be there giving support

Ford Prentice

At Tynie now. Crowd building up. Loads of young girls. Have to mind my language a bit. Complete lack of sarcasm, fatalism or anger in the stand. Refreshing.

Really looking forward to this.

2 minutes ago, Ford Prentice said:

At Tynie now. Crowd building up. Loads of young girls. Have to mind my language a bit. Complete lack of sarcasm, fatalism or anger in the stand. Refreshing.

Really looking forward to this.

Sounds good.  Sure it will be a great afternoon.  Looking forward to updates and hopefully photos.

12 hours ago, Nobreath said:

It sounds like you support the male players rather than Heart of Midlothian football club.

This is the reason why our club exits,  all the other areas, walking football,  Big Hearts and Women’s football are all community projects. They would not exist without the support generated as a result of the men’s team.

99% of Hearts fans only support the male players. 

Edited by McCrae

Got to say a mixture of nerves , excitement and jealousy of my daughter being out there . 
Come on the Hearts 

56 minutes ago, pharmaceutical01 said:

Good luck to Claire !  We will be there giving support

Cheers 👍🏻

Scnorthedinburgh
6 minutes ago, qferryjam said:

Really decent crowd , loads of kids nice cheap family day out 

It why woman's football attendance will grow and grow. Not many can afford to take a family of 5 to a man's game.

Been watching the crowd go in and it's refreshing to see so many family groups.

My daughter's gutted we're not there today despite not previously even being aware we had a team. An example of how support and interest will grow as the team improves.

18 minutes ago, 3fingersreid said:

Got to say a mixture of nerves , excitement and jealousy of my daughter being out there . 
Come on the Hearts 

Your daughter not only makes her dad proud but makes the whole Hearts supporting family proud. Good luck Claire and the rest of the girls 

Coburg Hearts
2 hours ago, Homme said:

We got beat 6-3. Cracking game and Musselburgh are worthy champions, well done to them! 

To almost win the title in first year at u13 is fantastic. Most of our team can play u11 still so they are all set for next year again. 

Now onto Tynecastle. Hope hearts can save the day! 

Good luck going into next season. Sometimes you learn more in adversity, hard though it is at the time.

3 minutes ago, Coburg Hearts said:

Good luck going into next season. Sometimes you learn more in adversity, hard though it is at the time.

Completely agree. It's about taking that disappointment and using it productively in the future. 

Also, we got to the front door of Tynecastle and had to turn back as my daughter is ill. Spewed up on Calder Road on the way home! She has been ill all morning but didn't want to say anything and let her teammates down, bless her. She had a great game mind you.

Coburg Hearts
1 minute ago, Homme said:

Completely agree. It's about taking that disappointment and using it productively in the future. 

Also, we got to the front door of Tynecastle and had to turn back as my daughter is ill. Spewed up on Calder Road on the way home! She has been ill all morning but didn't want to say anything and let her teammates down, bless her. She had a great game mind you.

I hope your daughter is ok. Perhaps it was a reaction to all the excitement.

Just now, Coburg Hearts said:

I hope your daughter is ok. Perhaps it was a reaction to all the excitement.

It's a bug I think. My partner and son are currently struck down with it too. In fact I'm now the only person in the house worth a button! 

Good to see the Jambos winning! 

Coburg Hearts
Just now, Homme said:

It's a bug I think. My partner and son are currently struck down with it too. In fact I'm now the only person in the house worth a button! 

Good to see the Jambos winning! 

There seems to be a lot of it about. 

Getting the first goal today was really important and we have it.

Ford Prentice

Hold up as PT keeper gets treatment. Must be a couple of thousand here? I'm not a great judge of these things. More than for the reserve cup final. Crowd also a little nervous I think or could be just me.

Coburg Hearts

20' GOAAAAAAAAAAAL HEARTS!!! And it's a fantastic hit from Rachel Walkingshaw! The goalkeeper throws it directly to her path, she takes a touch and lobs it from the egde of the box. 1-0 Hearts!

2 minutes ago, Ford Prentice said:

Hold up as PT keeper gets treatment. Must be a couple of thousand here? I'm not a great judge of these things. More than for the reserve cup final. Crowd also a little nervous I think or could be just me.

Amazing.  Keep it up Hearts.

Coburg Hearts

28’ Thistle take a shot from range but it flies narrowly wide. Still 1-0 Hearts with under half an hour gone.

Coburg Hearts
34' It's nearly 2! Jenny Smith breaks from a diagonal ball, plays it back across but the Thistle defender is the first to it. Still 1-0. 

Coburg Hearts

39’ Rachel Walkingshaw sends an inviting delivery in the Thistle box from a free kick but Thistle scramble clear

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to Hearts Women - cup semi final - Spartans 0 Hearts 3