Hearts Women - cup semi-final v Spartans at Hampden on Sunday

3fingersreid

43 minutes ago, 3fingersreid said:

Can’t see this sort of crowd happening up here but 31,000 well done the Manchester women’s teams . 

Not sure the goal scored to win the Manc derby -on bbc website- was any better than Hearts women’s first goal last week  ( I may be a bit biased tho) 😉

CA2B376F-D3AF-4745-B52F-6BAE4AEEA8E9.jpeg

Some strike too

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• 3fingersreid

• sadj

• Kalamazoo Jambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

What is the (I assume) advertising thing on the of the ladies tops?

Yeah that’s her 

6 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

On the left shoulder?

Sorry , misread what you asked 🙈

its the sponsors name “ Bonds Clinic “ 

theres a poster on here that wont like it but the guy who sponsors the women puts in a good bit cash , 

Would it be possible to start offering Loyalty Points for attending the Women’s Games in order to further encourage people to get along?

3 minutes ago, TheOak88 said:

Would it be possible to start offering Loyalty Points for attending the Women’s Games in order to further encourage people to get along?

^^^ top idea ^^^

3 minutes ago, TheOak88 said:

Not sure how they could work that without involving the TO . 

Free entry to season ticket holders is possibly as far as it’ll go at the minute , but we’ve had some good crowds , in relative terms , this season so far . 

Big game for the women today against hamilton for them 

2 hours ago, 3fingersreid said:

Can’t see this sort of crowd happening up here but 31,000 well done the Manchester women’s teams . 

Not sure the goal scored to win the Manc derby -on bbc website- was any better than Hearts women’s first goal last week  ( I may be a bit biased tho) 😉

CA2B376F-D3AF-4745-B52F-6BAE4AEEA8E9.jpeg

But the article also states that City refused to say how many of the 31k tickets were freebies

1 hour ago, 3fingersreid said:

Not sure how they could work that without involving the TO . 

Free entry to season ticket holders is possibly as far as it’ll go at the minute , but we’ve had some good crowds , in relative terms , this season so far . 

Big game for the women today against hamilton for them 

Would like to see us go down this route, could offer 2LP for every women’s game. 

9 minutes ago, Spellczech said:

But the article also states that City refused to say how many of the 31k tickets were freebies

Still a fantastic attendance even if half of it was freebies . 

2 minutes ago, TheOak88 said:

Would like to see us go down this route, could offer 2LP for every women’s game. 

I’d be up for it , especially if they were given out for away games too 👍🏻

My daughters u13 team played Hearts off the park today, winning 9-5. It seems they've went for big and physical at youth age groups, as opposed to footballers. 

Hopefully the women do the business against Hamilton today. 

6 minutes ago, Homme said:

My daughters u13 team played Hearts off the park today, winning 9-5. It seems they've went for big and physical at youth age groups, as opposed to footballers. 

Hopefully the women do the business against Hamilton today. 

That would have been the development team yous played today. The hearts academy u13s are a cracking team

7 minutes ago, the_jailer said:

That would have been the development team yous played today. The hearts academy u13s are a cracking team

Yeah it was 👍 

My daughters team may make the step up next year. They've been promoted twice in two years and are 35 wins and 1 loss over that period. 

Thought they would find it tough this year but they are skooshing the top 7 aside league and all in their first year at the age level as most of them can still play younger than they are. 

Edited by Homme

My daughter is with Hutchie u13s they have a decent team when they have a full squad.  They won 6:2 against Broxburn the day should have been a lot more if my daughter had her shooting boots on 😀

9 minutes ago, the_jailer said:

My daughter is with Hutchie u13s they have a decent team when they have a full squad.  They won 6:2 against Broxburn the day should have been a lot more if my daughter had her shooting boots on 😀

Hutchie look like a good side. I think we (Murieston) will have to beat your daughters team if we want to win the league. 

40 minutes ago, Homme said:

Hutchie look like a good side. I think we (Murieston) will have to beat your daughters team if we want to win the league. 

Do they only play each team once? I see we play against yous in November 

10 minutes ago, the_jailer said:

Do they only play each team once? I see we play against yous in November 

Just the once yeah. Disappointing they aren't getting to play each team twice with it being such a small league. 

FT 2-2 

its a case of who blinks first now 

No pearlers from Miss 3fingersreid today?

how many games are left?

1 minute ago, sadj said:

No pearlers from Miss 3fingersreid today?

how many games are left?

Not today , looked like she was lining one up but got crowded out 😉

Very poor first half today from us but dug our a fighting draw , might’ve even stole it at the end . There’s 7 or 8 games left , getting to the serious stuff now . 

fabienleclerq
8 hours ago, TheOak88 said:

Behave. 

Fire_At_The_Disco
13 minutes ago, fabienleclerq said:

Behave. 

1 minute ago, TheOak88 said:

Why?

Because every man, women and their dugs would be buying fiver tickets for loadsa LP’s 😉

fabienleclerq
Just now, TheOak88 said:

Why?

You can't give out loyalty points used for the first team for the woman's team, it's just a silly idea. Where do you stop? Reserve games? Training? 

The system is a simple way ensuring those who attend first team games get priority for big first team games. 

41 minutes ago, fabienleclerq said:

You can't give out loyalty points used for the first team for the woman's team, it's just a silly idea. Where do you stop? Reserve games? Training? 

The system is a simple way ensuring those who attend first team games get priority for big first team games. 

We aren’t trying to promote reserve games or training.

Whereas we are trying to promote the women’s team, if some extra LPs for people is an incentive to get them to go then why not. 

43 minutes ago, Tambo_The_Jambo said:

Because every man, women and their dugs would be buying fiver tickets for loadsa LP’s 😉

I doubt that would happen tbh. 

1 minute ago, Mikey1874 said:

Especially when its either pay at gate or free entry.

Like I said earlier mate. Surely if we got the TO involved it could be done?

2 minutes ago, TheOak88 said:

Like I said earlier mate. Surely if we got the TO involved it could be done?

Free entry for season ticket holders was done when they played at Tynecastle. 

57 minutes ago, Tambo_The_Jambo said:

I’m sure an iPad with a contactless card reader on it could be used at the gate. Type

your code in, tap your card, walk in. One point a pop. 

3 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Free entry for season ticket holders was done when they played at Tynecastle. 

Didn’t realise that. Good idea tho giving free entry to Season Ticket holders.

Would still like to see us do more tho like offer LPs.

2 minutes ago, Dayman said:

I’m sure an iPad with a contactless card reader on it could be used at the gate. Type

your code in, tap your card, walk in. One point a pop. 

Very good point

57 minutes ago, TheOak88 said:

Whereas we are trying to promote the women’s team, if some extra LPs for people is an incentive to get them to go then why not. 

Would be fine for anyone on the doorstep of the oriam but don,t you think for one minute that fans who have to travel at the moment to tynecastle would be at a  serious disadvantage ?any loyalty points or incentives should have nothing to do with the 1st team.the whole thing is a vanity project for mrs budge anyway. 

11 hours ago, TheOak88 said:

So more loyalty points for attending a women's game than mens?

Pay £32 to watch Hearts and get 1 point. Pay £5 to watch the girls and get 2.

Do people actually stop to think about this shit.

Edited by i8hibsh

Unless it becomes self funded I will always be against this. By self funded it obviously means whatever they generate they keep and use to fund the team. Not one penny comes from the club. I know lefties don't do fairness but we can live in hope.

3 hours ago, 3fingersreid said:

Not today , looked like she was lining one up but got crowded out 😉

Very poor first half today from us but dug our a fighting draw , might’ve even stole it at the end . There’s 7 or 8 games left , getting to the serious stuff now . 

Do we have a strong enough squad to challenge, if we get promoted, in the top flight next year? I’m sure we’re in good hands and looking forward to watching the Hearts ladies on a more regular basis.

2 hours ago, braveheart said:

Would be fine for anyone on the doorstep of the oriam but don,t you think for one minute that fans who have to travel at the moment to tynecastle would be at a  serious disadvantage ?any loyalty points or incentives should have nothing to do with the 1st team.the whole thing is a vanity project for mrs budge anyway. 

What decade are you living in? 

A few dinosaurs still around sadje.  I love these updates on Hearts women and I'm really keen to see them gain promotion.

This draw with Hamilton clearly gets a tough one out of the way.

Does anyone know how many teams get promoted?  Are there play-offs?

fabienleclerq
10 hours ago, TheOak88 said:

I don't want to clog the thread, it's a silly idea and would complicate a system designed for games with limited tickets. 

If you want to watch the woman's team you can no bother, I'm happy the club are finally supporting them. If they start issuing lp for it I'd be unhappy, I've spent a lot of money and time getting mine to the point I don't miss out on any games. 

44 minutes ago, fabienleclerq said:

I don't want to clog the thread, it's a silly idea and would complicate a system designed for games with limited tickets. 

If you want to watch the woman's team you can no bother, I'm happy the club are finally supporting them. If they start issuing lp for it I'd be unhappy, I've spent a lot of money and time getting mine to the point I don't miss out on any games. 

I agree with the sentiments.

Not to knock the woman's game because it's on the rise and that's fantastic. Having a daughter myself I'm delighted there is now a bigger footballing pathway for her should she choose to go down that road.

But at present the loyalty points are for your limited ticket games and if you start awarding points for women's games then it perhaps cloud's the water a bit. 

By all means offer incentives to those attending games. Not sure what they could be but could do something but I'm not sure the loyalty points is the way to go to g honest

10 hours ago, Saughton Jambo said:

Do we have a strong enough squad to challenge, if we get promoted, in the top flight next year? I’m sure we’re in good hands and looking forward to watching the Hearts ladies on a more regular basis.

The squad will definitely need to be strengthened Mr D , what will also help will be the increased time being planned in training , strength and conditioning and tactical analysis. Hearts currently train around 6 hours a week which is probably comparable to most teams ,except hibs,celtic and glasgow city are doing 4 or 5 times this amount and it shows !

7 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

A few dinosaurs still around sadje.  I love these updates on Hearts women and I'm really keen to see them gain promotion.

This draw with Hamilton clearly gets a tough one out of the way.

Does anyone know how many teams get promoted?  Are there play-offs?

Only one goes up Doug 

10 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

Unless it becomes self funded I will always be against this. By self funded it obviously means whatever they generate they keep and use to fund the team. Not one penny comes from the club. I know lefties don't do fairness but we can live in hope.

At the minute as I’ve posted before 

ITS CURRENTLY SELF FUNDED ,

be that monthly subs and/or player sponsorships ( thanks to the murrayfield sports bar for my daughters sponsorship) 

so at this minute in time your seethe is unfounded .

The squad will definitely need to be strengthened Mr D , what will also help will be the increased time being planned in training , strength and conditioning and tactical analysis. Hearts currently train around 6 hours a week which is probably comparable to most teams ,except hibs,celtic and glasgow city are doing 4 or 5 times this amount and it shows !

Only one goes up Doug 

At the minute as I’ve posted before 

ITS CURRENTLY SELF FUNDED ,

be that monthly subs and/or player sponsorships ( thanks to the murrayfield sports bar for my daughters sponsorship) 

so at this minute in time your seethe is unfounded .

Self funded? Are you sure? Where did the money come from to pay 6 figure wages? 

Edited by i8hibsh

Just now, i8hibsh said:

6 figure wages? I assume you are including the pence in that 6figures?

10 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Who’s getting paid a six figure sum ??? 

4 minutes ago, 3fingersreid said:

Who’s getting paid a six figure sum ??? 

Better start charging the lil one proper digs out of her £2k a week.....

In all seriousness if we get promoted and could go full time she is a player that will go on to great things.

Edited by sadj

Bazzas right boot
12 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

Our team wasn't self funded for almost 40 years, were you for shutting as down? 

Most teams in the world aren't self funded. 

You need to take your own advice-Think before posting shit. 

Edited by Smith's right boot

41 minutes ago, sadj said:

Better start charging the lil one proper digs out of her £2k a week.....

In all seriousness if we get promoted and could go full time she is a player that will go on to great things.

£2k for Monday-Friday 

another sum to be decided for the weekend 😂

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to Hearts Women - cup semi-final v Spartans at Hampden on Sunday