• Mikey1874

• 3fingersreid

• sadj

• Kalamazoo Jambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, tazhearts said:

Where is it on BBC iPlayer?

Not sure, I went to find it but couldn't so. currently watching Kung Fu Panda in gaelic on BBC alba 😂

30 minutes ago, Taffin said:

Not sure, I went to find it but couldn't so. currently watching Kung Fu Panda in gaelic on BBC alba 😂

It's on the Scotland page. 

Is it just me or does this referee look like he's got a whistle early for his Christmas? Anytime two opposing players go near each other he blows it. Let the game flow, man.

Mind you, there were TWO penalties there. 

1 minute ago, Taffin said:

Red card?

Or was the pen for the high foot?

Definitely for the handball and it almost certainly denied a goal. Not deliberate though, if that makes a difference?

1 minute ago, Taffin said:

Red card?

Or was the pen for the high foot?

Strange. Must have been for the collision as would be red card for hand ball. 

1 minute ago, Shaggy2 said:

Definitely for the handball and it almost certainly denied a goal. Not deliberate though, if that makes a difference?

It was deliberate 

Broxburn Jambo

Watching this, and the only real issue is that we are a bit more naïve than them, but only to be expected with the different level of experience, still think we are in this at the moment.

Maroon specs on, ITS WAS A RED CARD

First goal reminded me of Robbo's against Burridge at the same end in 1993. Cross ball that went straight in. 2nd goal decent cross / header but if there is a woman standing on the near post it's a simple clearance for us. Poor penalty from us unfortunately. 

I hope the crowd are being nicer than we would be if this was happening to the men's team. 🙂

Looking at the bigger picture it's great that Hearts Women are competing at this level versus Hibs. We clearly have a lot of work to do but to be in the top flight is massive progress from years ago when Hibs were the only serious team in Edinburgh. It's important that girls have a Hearts team to watch and aspire to play for like how the boys would dream of playing for the men's team. I don’t support everything Ann Budge has done but the women's team will hopefully continue to grow alongside the men's team and I look forward to both the men and women being number 1 in Edinburgh. 

Maroon Sailor
3 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

Did a big crowd turn up?

Not bad - main stand and a bit of the Roseburn open

Edited by Maroon Sailor

3 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Should do what hibs  do and said there was nearly 8k at the game 

They've come on leaps and bounds since the start of this season.

Moved to training 5 days a week instead of 3 where work life allows and taking playing for Hearts as a professional job.

Performances and results are improving all the time.

Do remember how young these players are(!)

mickycameron98

I'm sorry I canny watch that! It's really bad quality and I felt myself getting angry because it's Hearts but actually reminding myself that it's really just the women's Hearts and I don't really care. 

Wish them luck but I'm out!

Maroon Sailor

A couple of seasons should see Hearts be the No.1 women's team in Edinburgh

Vermin women are a bunch of cloggers

Hearts 1 - 3 Hibs.

Better team won. More direct, better control. 

We really need to develop a competitive ladies side ASAP. The early investment in the game will pay dividends later on, in what is a fast growing game. 

Titles in the early years, making us a force in the game longer term.

That was seriously awful. Like watching an under 12 team play up at Cowden Park. These lassies must think all their Christmases have come at once getting to play at Tynie. Unbelievable stuff.

Broxburn Jambo
7 minutes ago, ShedBoy said:

That was seriously awful. Like watching an under 12 team play up at Cowden Park. These lassies must think all their Christmases have come at once getting to play at Tynie. Unbelievable stuff.

WTF do people expect, as a person who has driven off the motorway when I have seen an amateur game being played, I quite enjoyed it, except the score, if you don't like it don't watch simple stuff.

Or is it because you didn't even have their level of skill !!!!!

43 minutes ago, Cade said:

They've come on leaps and bounds since the start of this season.

Moved to training 5 days a week instead of 3 where work life allows and taking playing for Hearts as a professional job.

Performances and results are improving all the time.

Do remember how young these players are(!)

Hearts team improving all the time. Hibs  celebrating derby wins against relative newcomers to the top league like the men do for a draw.  Anybody can see the gap is closing fast. 

Edited by Riccarton3

1 minute ago, Riccarton3 said:

Hearts team improving all the time. Hibs  celebrating derby wins like the men do for a draw.  Anybody can see the gap is closing fast. 

Great to see , Eva has improved us and the age of the team bodes well. Some of the shit posted on here is utterly pathetic! As is talk of us winning titles. PT team up against full time funded Rangers and Celtic teams.

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to Hearts Women - Hearts 3 Partick Thistle 2