• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• 3fingersreid

• sadj

• Kalamazoo Jambo

1 hour ago, ShedBoy said:

All about opinions 👍🏻

Its really not when it comes to bias or shit reffing on a specific decision. 2 going on 40 still doesnt make it acceptable. Ridiculous position to take. Its ok Hearts beat Talbot 5-0 so the horrendous offsides and stonewall penalty were ok. 

1 hour ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Well that makes it okay for ref to cheat then.

Exactly 

The highlights were badly edited

Celtic had more chances than Hearts obviously, however they failed to show  at least 2 Hearts opportunities, one near miss just before Celtics second

That goes in and it’s a different game 

6 pointer today and we get gubbed 4-2 , three goals lost from three balls into the box , where were the centre half’s ? 

Best outfield player in last weeks game against celtic benched ?

Some strange tactics being used . 
there’s no confirmation of relegation and play offs yet but it seems we’re destined for the play off position , assuming hamilton don’t catch us and we play them next week 

On 27/02/2022 at 18:01, 3fingersreid said:

6 pointer today and we get gubbed 4-2 , three goals lost from three balls into the box , where were the centre half’s ? 

Best outfield player in last weeks game against celtic benched ?

Some strange tactics being used . 
there’s no confirmation of relegation and play offs yet but it seems we’re destined for the play off position , assuming hamilton don’t catch us and we play them next week 

Just seen the highlights. Really poor defending. 

Decent shout for a penalty but overall a huge disappointment. 

• 3 weeks later...
3fingersreid

It’s not much but I can still say and with some pride , that as it stands my daughter is still the only player to captain Hearts women to a win over hibs women . 

Sadly I fear it might be some time before someone else gets that honour 

3fingersreid

Well I never thought I’d have to do this 

apparently my comments about yesterdays game was too much for whoever at Tynecastle monitors this board . 

They have got in touch with my daughter to express their opinion on it and this has led to her being extremely upset . To her I apologise , to her team mates I also apologise . 

I would also like to thank the posters who back the womens team ,when there are many who think it -wrongly- to be a waste of time . 

It’s a shame that when I was backing the team , (which I will continue to do , I also reserve the right to be critical ) , that whoever is monitoring this fantastic forum didn’t get in touch with my daughter to thank her for that . 

Due to now knowing that the club I love and have followed for over 50 years doing this , I feel it’s best for me to leave the forum , I certainly don’t want my daughter to suffer for MY views . 

I will say this when people take money from the club in wages , performances are there to be criticised as well as the praise they get .

Good luck to the womens team , JKB I hope you continue to be a success , I’ve loved every minute of the board , thank you 

11 minutes ago, 3fingersreid said:

apparently my comments about yesterdays game was too much for whoever at Tynecastle monitors this board . 

They have got in touch with my daughter to express their opinion on it and this has led to her being extremely upset . To her I apologise , to her team mates I also apologise . 

I would also like to thank the posters who back the womens team ,when there are many who think it -wrongly- to be a waste of time . 

It’s a shame that when I was backing the team , (which I will continue to do , I also reserve the right to be critical ) , that whoever is monitoring this fantastic forum didn’t get in touch with my daughter to thank her for that . 

Due to now knowing that the club I love and have followed for over 50 years doing this , I feel it’s best for me to leave the forum , I certainly don’t want my daughter to suffer for MY views . 

I will say this when people take money from the club in wages , performances are there to be criticised as well as the praise they get .

Good luck to the womens team , JKB I hope you continue to be a success , I’ve loved every minute of the board , thank you 

Sad. 

I have read back and you have been nothing but supportive. Yes critical at times but without criticism nobody would know how to improve. Anyone who holds that against are quite frankly to sensitive and anyone reading this comment who had tried to stir shit for above poster with his daughter should be ashamed of themselves. 

Malinga the Swinga
46 minutes ago, 3fingersreid said:

Pretty sad day really. I had to change my user name from real one years ago after teacher at daughters school noticed a comment I had made on schools treatment after Craig Thomson incident, and got head of school to phone me and complain.

Always thought your comments were fair but some are so sensitive that anything that isn't flag waving attracts criticism. 

Unknown user
1 hour ago, 3fingersreid said:

That is disappointing to hear, don't let it chase you off though. Maybe speak to the admins about getting a new profile to use for this stuff?

Nookie Bear

That’s really poor stuff from Hearts. 

Woman's team begins to receive attention as the men's team does on a daily basis from a varied spectrum of posters SHOCKER. 

Hungry hippo

Comments were fair and certainly nothing that should have resulted in your daughter being spoken to.

Howdy Doody Jambo

So football forum fans can only praise and not give constructive criticism now without somebody taking offence, next they will be wanting to give opposition teams 3 cheers for Utd, hip hip and giving Gold stars to the losers, mad times the world is inside oot these days mind you when your not allowed to buy midget gems nowadays for fearing of insulting dwarfism then what chance do we have 

Bonkers 

Stay onboard the ship 3fingers

Edited by The Maroon Pound

iain ferguson
2 hours ago, 3fingersreid said:

Very disappointing as at no point have you disclosed any confidential information or abused players. You have been critical of certain aspects and performances at times and no wonder given the disappointing season. The club has not recruited the experienced players to support the group of young talented players we have and the manager seems to have escaped any real criticism when the tactics at times are at best puzzling. Confidence is obviously very low after the run of results but some how the players need to be lifted and start having some belief and fight. Perhaps starting some of the players who care deeply for the club would help.

John Findlay
1 hour ago, Nookie Bear said:

That’s really poor stuff from Hearts. 

I would say really poor stuff from an individual. The daughter should have said, I will invite my dad in, and you can tell him to his face, not through his daughter.

Howdy Doody Jambo

Should the women's team not be training full-time and paying the players a salary to compete with the best teams in the league? 

Is it an amateur set-up? Or a professional set-up? 

The teams that pay the most, attract the best players with experience and know how 

Nookie Bear
9 hours ago, John Findlay said:

I would say really poor stuff from an individual. The daughter should have said, I will invite my dad in, and you can tell him to his face, not through his daughter.

Yes, that’s fair. 

Confused as to the problem the club had because the poster is always positive about the team and criticism is mild and usually constructive. 

And surely no more disloyal than letting a male player fanfare another club in the media every week…

Ford Prentice

Presumably the club's objection was to the description of the central defence being "soft as shite".  While this would be mild stuff in relation to the men's team I can't remember many of their Dad's coming on this forum and having a pop at other players. I don't think the club asking the player to have a quiet word with their Dad is all that outrageous in the circumstance. Hope 3Fingers doesn't leave though - always look for his contributions.

Unknown user
Just now, Ford Prentice said:

Presumably the club's objection was to the description of the central defence being "soft as shite".  While this would be mild stuff in relation to the men's team I can't remember many of their Dad's coming on this forum and having a pop at other players. I don't think the club asking the player to have a quiet word with their Dad is all that outrageous in the circumstance. Hope 3Fingers doesn't leave though - always look for his contributions.

I think the club are completely out of order to put it on a young lassie like that.

Ford Prentice
2 minutes ago, Smithee said:

I think the club are completely out of order to put it on a young lassie like that.

She's what 21/22, she's been team captain. Her dad's publicly having a pop at her team mates. I think it's fair enough.

12 hours ago, The Maroon Pound said:

So football forum fans can only praise and not give constructive criticism now without somebody taking offence, next they will be wanting to give opposition teams 3 cheers for Utd, hip hip and giving Gold stars to the losers, mad times the world is inside oot these days mind you when your not allowed to buy midget gems nowadays for fearing of insulting dwarfism then what chance do we have 

Bonkers 

Stay onboard the ship 3fingers

Seems like Hearts are just following the world trend now by silencing those who dare to voice their opinions that others might disagree with.

We are entering a very sad world, I for one am glad that I am at the latter end of my life because I fear for my kids and grandkids future with the way things are going not just here but all ove the  world.

I know this is only about one Dad making a comment about a game however the trend is in plain sight for all to see and I don't like where we appear to be heading.

Unknown user
3 minutes ago, Ford Prentice said:

She's what 21/22, she's been team captain. Her dad's publicly having a pop at her team mates. I think it's fair enough.

To speak to her dad is fair enough, it's nowt to do with her

14 hours ago, 3fingersreid said:

did you delete a post?, I can see a couple of ‘one liners’ but nothing excessive, nothing near in comparison to what’s posted about the mens teams. 

IMO the club were out of order, what you say is absolutely nothing to do with your daughter, saying that the stuff I’ve seen you post is pretty much always supportive and constructive or at worst you’ve ‘said it as you’ve seen it’

Football lives in the dark ages at time 

8 minutes ago, Smithee said:

They sure are out of order.  If the club really do have ambitions to progress the Women's game then they need to be running it the same way as their rivals do.

From what I can understand training is encouraged a couple of times a week but not compulsory? Really?

Having watched a number of the games it is clear that many of our players are not up to the same fitness levels as their opponents which makes it difficult to compete for 90 minutes.

We also seem to have opted to try and build a team around a number of the young players who have been capped for Scotland. Nothing wrong in that if you have them surrounded and guided by a few seasoned players but we appear not to have that.

Either do it properly or lower the expectations.

On 21/03/2022 at 19:18, 3fingersreid said:

Bang out of order from Hearts, from what I see you were critical but not exactly abusive.

End of the day it’s a fans forum for discussion on Hearts which the womans team is a part of, unless someones going over the line with personal attacks or being blatantly offensive etc hearts should be staying out of it. If the club are that bothered by your comments they should be contacting you via the forum not pulling your daughter up, that’s so poorly handled.

Ford Prentice

Wee bit surprised by the outrage on here. If Alex Cochrane's father came on this forum and described Heart's central defenders as "soft as shite" I'm pretty sure someone at Hearts would have a quiet word with Alex and advise him to ask his Dad to tone it down. No difference here.

1 minute ago, Ford Prentice said:

Wee bit surprised by the outrage on here. If Alex Cochrane's father came on this forum and described Heart's central defenders as "soft as shite" I'm pretty sure someone at Hearts would have a quiet word with Alex and advise him to ask his Dad to tone it down. No difference here.

Rubbish.

28 minutes ago, Ford Prentice said:

His dad, Eddie, doesn't post much but is quite a positive guy as it goes.  C'mon everybody!

3 minutes ago, TheBigO said:

His dad, Eddie, doesn't post much but is quite a positive guy as it goes.  C'mon everybody!

🤣

John Findlay
46 minutes ago, Ford Prentice said:

Total nonsense.

Ford Prentice
1 hour ago, TheBigO said:

Far and away the best response to my post.

2 hours ago, TheBigO said:

Must be his Great Grandad surely.

Pasquale for King
4 hours ago, Ford Prentice said:

I think if the criticism was fair enough nobody would bat an eyelid, the club have no control over the parents of players or where they air their views. 
I had a similar thing happen to myself and it still annoys me to this day.

Edited by Pasquale for King

10 hours ago, Irufushi said:

Might start a petition to get Hearts to bin this womens team. Zero interest, zero skill womens football out! 

The 70s wants their buddy back.

14 hours ago, Irufushi said:

Might start a petition to get Hearts to bin this womens team. Zero interest, zero skill womens football out! 

Aye go ahead

start a petition and I think you’ll find your season ticket will be revoked toot suit

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to Hearts Women - Scottish Cup Final - Rangers 2 Hearts 0