dunfemline tonight

hmfc4eva2

anyone know if tonight game is on the internet anywhere was meant to ge going but mate got rushed into hospital or will their be updates on here??

maroonlegions
anyone know if tonight game is on the internet anywhere was meant to ge going but mate got rushed into hospital or will their be updates on here??

sorry about your mate hope he gets well soon, you can try sky sports on line.Can imagine there will be updates on here.

Greedy_Jambo

you wernae going. stop yer lying.

the voice from above

1 - 0 dunfy according to the hearts site.

Anyone got anymore info?

1 - 0 dunfy according to the hearts site.

Anyone got anymore info?

just listened to m.donaldson on talk 107,hearts were booed off at half-time,he also said zaliukas should be sent back to kaunas,waste of a jersey.

Just spoke to my mate,he says that the first half was dire stuff along the same lines as the ***** we witnessed for most of last season.

At least csaba will know what the task infront of him requires,starting with three or four quality signings and four or five erses shown the door.:)

think i just spoke to your mate as well...wanted me to go,choice was Dunf or watch our closest rivals for the League,Glad i went to the right game!!;)

Nothing worse than somebody saying "Told You" !!:rolleyes:

Archived