car parking for east end park

jamboinheaven

jamboinheaven

not been to east end for a good few years and have always went on bus,where is best place to park,is the asda and retail park close enough i cant remember ?

No need to park that far away. Try either at the Elizabeathan pub on Halbeath Road (same street as ground) or better still park in the Garvock Hill estate opposite East End.

Not sure if it will be open but the last few times have been we have parked right outside the ground in the parking behind the wee stand directly across from the Main Stand.

Plenty streets around the ground to dump the car on. Can get easily within a couple of minutes of it.

I live 10 mins from East End Park and there is an abundance of "free" on street parking in the streets around the stadium!!!

Just turn off anywhere on Halbeath Road within sight of the ground and dump the car, don't pay Yorkston to park in the official car park!!!

Miller Jambo 60
plenty of on-street parking close enough.

True bud opposite the ground about 4 or 5 streets easy to park.

and the locals are okay.

going by train as the wee man likes it

Cmon the HEARTS

Miller Jambo 60
not been to east end for a good few years and have always went on bus,where is best place to park,is the asda and retail park close enough i cant remember ?

You been to any games :) Joke how are you mate

jamboinheaven
You been to any games :) Joke how are you mate

im good ta ,was thinking about going over tonight.how are you?

Archived