Under 21s Euros

Naisys Tackle

Naisys Tackle

Start today for anyone needing more football.   17:00 Belgium v Holland the standout game for today.

Naisys Tackle
12 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

A better day and better weather

20230621_190154.jpg

And without 3 of the players from last night!  Could be a right dark horse as they will play next game.

Edited by Naisys Tackle

2 jambos here in cluj.didn't think I would be back so soon as visited cluj in 2019.2 games tomorrow and 2 games in Bucharest on saturday.heres hoping that hearts don't draw CFR in Europe!

IMG_20190929_101206.jpg

Naisys Tackle
14 minutes ago, braveheart said:

2 jambos here in cluj.didn't think I would be back so soon as visited cluj in 2019.2 games tomorrow and 2 games in Bucharest on saturday.heres hoping that hearts don't draw CFR in Europe!

IMG_20190929_101206.jpg

:) 

49 minutes ago, Naisys Tackle said:

And without 3 of the players from last night!  Could be a right dark horse as they will play next game.

You could well be right.  FT Georgia 2 -0 Portugal.  Portugal's Araujo got a red card in the 76th minute but Georgia were already up 2-0 in the first half.

Naisys Tackle
1 minute ago, DesertDawg said:

You could well be right.  FT Georgia 2 -0 Portugal.  Portugal's Araujo got a red card in the 76th minute but Georgia were already up 2-0 in the first half.

Be interesting none the less.  The huns player for Belgium actually impressed me against the Dutch too. 

You sorted for a stream yeah? 

Too early for me today as I'm still trying to catch up after that marathon on Tuesday.  By 4.00pm here, once the final whistle had blown and I'd had enough of the pundits, I called it a day and settled for one of these.

Kilt Lifter.jpg

On 21/06/2023 at 12:08, Naisys Tackle said:

Be interesting none the less.  The huns player for Belgium actually impressed me against the Dutch too. 

Georgia scored in the 87th minute today to equalise at 2-2 after being two down at half-time.  FT Georgia 1 - 1 Belgium.  Good crowd of 41,000.....playing at home, in Tbilisi, of course.

Since Netherlands and Portugal also drew, Georgia still lead Group A.  Only 1,500 at that game as it was being played at the same time at a different stadium, also in Tbilisi.

At both games in Bucharest tonight and lots of jambos here including Christophe Berra,Neil McFarlane,Steven McLean,don cowie.others who are here are James Grady,Steven Whittaker, Dougie imrie,Scott gemmill,jack Ross and Leanne Crichton!supposed to leave Edinburgh yesterday but we're delayed 27 hours!

Only realised this was on when checking for live footy on tv .... when did uefa.tv become a thing and can you get it on the firestick?

On 21/06/2023 at 06:21, Naisys Tackle said:

Start today for anyone needing more football.   17:00 Belgium v Holland the standout game for today.

Georgia draw again. 1-1 with Netherlands.  Portugal beat Belgium 2-1.

DesertDawg
On 21/06/2023 at 11:14, Naisys Tackle said:

And Georgia go out to Israel in the quarter final.......4-3 on penalties!

Portable Badger

Anyone interested in some live football 

C4 have announced they will be showing the U21 Final live on Saturday  

KO 5pm. GMT

Spain v inglund

On 24/06/2023 at 21:55, rory78 said:

Leanne Crighton her voice goes right through me can't stand her 🙄

Me to.

Pasquale for King

Spain pass the ball beautifully but they rarely create many clear cut chances, all a bit slow. 

Put this on with 10mins to go only cause I seen it on here and wow. Great double save. ****nows who the keeper is but was good save. Spain are just all fart and no jobby as I once seen written famously on here. 

John Findlay
1 hour ago, 151 said:

Put this on with 10mins to go only cause I seen it on here and wow. Great double save. ****nows who the keeper is but was good save. Spain are just all fart and no jobby as I once seen written famously on here. 

England keeper is Trafford, and he is at Burnley.

Portable Badger
3 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

He looked fairly competent & confident - just what your defenders love

Footballfirst
24 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

I think he's still a Man City player although Burnley are looking to sign him for a deal worth up to £19m.

John Findlay
11 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

I think he's still a Man City player although Burnley are looking to sign him for a deal worth up to £19m.

Sky Sports have him as a Burnley keeper in their match report.

Screenshot_20230708-210322_Samsung Internet.jpg

• 1 month later...
On 21/06/2023 at 12:08, Naisys Tackle said:

Any streams for tonight?