Positive V Negative

grumpyespana

grumpyespana

Its about time all true jambos put there grudge against Vlad to rest and stop being negative about Csaba and the present squad of players. We all know that the squad is not good enough but lets get behind the manager and give him a chance, he has come out with some decent comments and seems to have the respect of the players which is a good thing ( what shaggy did not have ). As for new guys coming in this will happen when we head for Austria at the weekend so come on guys lets be positive.

Grumpy.

I dont think there are a lot of people not willing to give Csaba a chance

Equally, I am keen to see how the current crop of players respond to what appears to be strong, communicative and autonmous managment by a football coach

Equally, the squads we are sending out for pre-season games are littered with obvious weaknesses - especially if we are playing a more pass based football

More positives than negatives at the moment, but mostly on the talk front. Vlad isnt taking an ear bashing as such but references to his past transfer record and the likes are relevant and shouldnt be ignored IMO - but they are side issues as present

Im positive.Liked what i seen attacking wise in the Glentoran and i aint seen that for a while.Only a pre season friendly i know but already the signs are a lot lot better.

Jambof3tornado

Talk is very cheap,until we see results on the park(and I mean with regards to team selections etc,not just winning all the games),then everyone has the right to be less that positive about things. That said we should be getting prepared to get behind the team from the start and see what happens.

Happy to give him a chance, but I don't think he has a hope unless some quality signings come soon.

Any manager would struggle with the current lot

Its about time all true jambos put there grudge against Vlad to rest and stop being negative about Csaba and the present squad of players. We all know that the squad is not good enough but lets get behind the manager and give him a chance, he has come out with some decent comments and seems to have the respect of the players which is a good thing ( what shaggy did not have ). As for new guys coming in this will happen when we head for Austria at the weekend so come on guys lets be positive.

Grumpy.

Are we not heading to Germany? :confused:

I am positive that Clum, Neilson, Nade + an assortment of Liths will still be PISH regardless of a new Manager!

Every player at Tynecastle will get my support, as I am of the opinion that in the last couple of seasons our players have suffered, due to a large extent, a lack of proper leadership and coaching.

Csaba Lazlow has been charged with turning this clubs on-field performance around and that includes the current squad of players, i.e "Clum", Nade etc. These guys will be given a clean slate as far as I am concerned. Its all about EVERY one involved with Hearts to come together and see what we can really achieve under a proper set up.

All of that is dependent, of course, on us actually achieving a proper set up and only time will tell whether Csaba (and Vlad) can make it happen.

Grumpy.

So a 'true' Jambo drops his beliefs and concerns and blindly follows?

If you are indeed implying this, please review your stance, mate.

The response to Csaba has been largely warm and optimistic. I haven't really seen any negativity towards the man yet? VR is another kettle of fish entirely though.

He has installed a new 'coach' at last and only time will tell if this proves to be a success or an early Christmas turkey.

:)

I'll always support the players and certainly the new manager, i do think there should be something happening on the transfer front though, after the last two seasons, we don't want to be scraping the bottom of the barrell come 11:55 on August 31st again! There's plenty potential out there and I just know that as every day passes, another decent prospect will be snapped up by other clubs and we'll miss out as usual. The "biggot brothers" will sign up players and leave them to rot, these guys should be on Hearts radar well before those two get their grubby claws into them. Only today, Aberdeen signed up Charlie Mulgrew from Wolves(i think) a Scotland under 21 international for ?80,000. Left-back is a problem for us and this just typifies what i'm saying in this post.

Archived