Time between Hearts goals

Gorgiewave

Gorgiewave

93 minutes (96 including first half stoppage time) elapsed between our first and second goals last night. Has there ever been a longer time between consecutive Hearts goals in the same 90-minute game?

SectionDJambo

I remember a game in Aberdeen in the 70s, when Drew Busby scored very early to put us 1 up, and Donald Park scored very late on to make it 2-2.

Trained One

I was thinking similar this morning.

Rangers goals were the opposite.  Must have been about two minutes of playing time between them.

1 hour ago, Gorgiewave said:

93 minutes (96 including first half stoppage time) elapsed between our first and second goals last night. Has there ever been a longer time between consecutive Hearts goals in the same 90-minute game?

I wondered the same. Also Rangers scored their first goal in the 49th minute and their second in the 47th 🤔

1 hour ago, Gorgiewave said:

I was talking about this today, couldn’t think of an occasion.

1 hour ago, martoon said:

Perhaps a game we've scored early in and then won in extra time?

Most likely scenario I’d say.

Gorgiewave

94 minutes elapsed between our first and last goals against Dundee United last August, but they weren't consecutive (4-1).

2 hours ago, Morgan said:

Most likely scenario I’d say.

I can't recall one, though. 😀

Zeefuik (26'minutes pen, 27'minutes, 29'minutes pen), Nicholson (33'minutes), Walker (39'minutes), Gomis (57'minutes pen), Ozturk (61'minutes), Wilson (68'minutes), Sow (70'minutes, 74'minutes)
FT

On the other side of the equation...10 goals in 48 minutes :lol: