Best of the rest.......odds of 9/2

Jambo Martin

Jambo Martin

Hearts to win the league minus Rangers and Celtic.

Great bet from William Hill.

Sign a couple of forwards and a right back and we`re sorted!!:)

Is that the extent of our problems???

I agree it's a decent price but given our lack of a quality partner for Berra (if he stays), Mikey Stewart's lack of discipline, Kingston's lack of interest and the lack of ability and/or heart in the rest and I think I'd settle for top six as progress this season.

For every optimist there is most definitely a pessimist.;)

rossthejambo

9/2 isnt bad. as much as it pains me i think aberdeen might be the team to beat for 3rd spot. it definitly won't be the hobo's thats for sure

I think thats a really crap price to be honest. Not saying we wont get third, or that we will, but do u really think its worth the gamble, especially when u have to wait 9 months for ur winings? :confused:

Hearts to win the league minus Rangers and Celtic.

Great bet from William Hill.

You think!! We need about 3 forwards, an attacking midfielder, a leftback, a rightback, a Goalie and a strong Centrehalf, personally, I think Dundee Utd will be third, Levein's getting his team into shape and has been making a few signings so I'd fancy them this term. Hopefully Hearts'll get their finger out sharp so we can mount a challenge, couldn't stand another season of disapointment!!

Archived