whos all going to dunfy

maroonlegions

maroonlegions

thinking of going along tonight , wonder if we will take a decent support over the forth bridge , have to find my scarf though ,the kids have a knack of hiding things pretty well at the moment.:eek:

Planning on heading over - think there might actually be a decent support (as far as away pre-season friendlies go) travelling... i'm keen to see what Csaba does...

maroonlegions

on a similar thread:rolleyes:, someone posted it was a sell out:eek:, can anyone confirm this, cannae see it myself though.

200milesfromgorgie

this game on the radio? was gonna come up but i'm working over time for the man, damn the man! so i can tune in on the world wide mega web if its on.

Charlie-Brown

Me....and hopefully magicTs as well if I can persuade him, he already renewed his ST yesterday despite his misgivings so he knows it makes sense. :)

Guest JamboRobbo

Absolutely no chance. Still way too ****ed off with what I watched last year to choose to pay more money to watch that pile of ****e.

Fxxx the SPFL

Was going to get the 16.46 train gets in at 17.17 and head up to the Elizabeithen for a few bevvies before the game, use to go in there when I came up with Borders Hearts before I moved back to auld reekie.

:toasting:

200milesfromgorgie
Absolutely no chance. Still way too ****ed off with what I watched last year to choose to pay more money to watch that pile of ****e.

cmon last season FFS, give them a chance, you never know you may like it!

Guest JamboRobbo
cmon last season FFS, give them a chance, you never know you may like it!

I've given them a chance i've got a st. No danger I'm paying to watch Ivaskivicisus and co mince about in a pre-season friendly tho.

200milesfromgorgie
I've given them a chance i've got a st. No danger I'm paying to watch Ivaskivicisus and co mince about in a pre-season friendly tho.

you could of used a better excuse like you had a promise on? ah well thats a season ticket better than me. i'll let you off.

on a similar thread:rolleyes:, someone posted it was a sell out:eek:, can anyone confirm this, cannae see it myself though.

It is pay at the gate

I was planning to but now I may be stuck in work until 7pm so it may be too late to make it.

Decision based on work pressures sadly.

casenauskis

im sure its pay at the gate, if not just sit in the pars end- done that in the "good season" and there were more jambos than home supporters

It is pay at the gate

Yowser!!!

Just had a Peebles/Barcelona moment there... ;)

Ive just phoned dunfermlines T/O and it is definetly pay at the gate.

How much is it? Is there student tix?

If my guts have calmed down I might make the journey.

Ted, you going thru?

not tonight m8 it mucks up me having to pick wife up at ten so not at the moment and the big man says depends on the jury service. how you getting through

Thinking about it...but all depends what time work allows us to escape its evil clutches...

Train at 6.30pm could be manageable though...hmm.

not tonight m8 it mucks up me having to pick wife up at ten so not at the moment and the big man says depends on the jury service. how you getting through

Propel my self along the forth with my shight.

Nah being serious, if I'm feeling up to it I'll just grab a train or bus @ half 4 / 5.

200milesfromgorgie
Propel my self along the forth with my shight.

Nah being serious, if I'm feeling up to it I'll just grab a train or bus @ half 4 / 5.

after highlighting the gut problem you should stay in. its a long bus trip home with soiled pants!:eek:

after highlighting the gut problem you should stay in. its a long bus trip home with soiled pants!:eek:

haha true but I'm feeling a bit better today.

Will make a decision around 3pm.

Commander Harris

thinking of going along, not completely made up my mind though.

Miller Jambo 60

Cmon JR meet me at Haymarket a pint a good chat,and go to the game.

as dell boy said you know it makes sense.:)

I made the game in Belfast on Monday, so I'm not gonna miss one just over the bridge! I hope it's a small crowd, as I'm not out of work till 7 and dinnae want caught up in all the football traffic!

Hearts best phase on Monday was the first 10mins, so dinnae be late guys!

Guest JamboRobbo
Cmon JR meet me at Haymarket a pint a good chat,and go to the game.

as dell boy said you know it makes sense.:)

Cheers mate. :food-smiley-004:

just my opinion, but there are still too many memories of last year and the year before for me. Maybe once they start to produce the commitment and togetherness that Csaba talks about, I'll feel like it is worth giving my commitment to travelling to watch them again.

Right now, the thought of travelling to watch the same muppets I watched not bothering to try last year makes me want to puke!

Dr. Bapswent

just my opinion, but there are still too many memories of last year and the year before for me. Maybe once they start to produce the commitment and togetherness that Csaba talks about, I'll feel like it is worth giving my commitment to travelling to watch them again.

Right now, the thought of travelling to watch the same muppets I watched not bothering to try last year makes me want to puke!

You support is based on some level of result? i.e. togetherness..

You wont give support without ensuring your return?

Sounds a bit like glory hunting to me...;)

Miller Jambo 60

Has he know been jailed yet:)

Guest JamboRobbo
You support is based on some level of result? i.e. togetherness..

It's based on me being satisfied that the players on the pitch are being picked on merit, and are giving their 100% commitment. As far as I'm concerned, that hasn't been the case for more than 2 years, and I've had more than enough of putting in the time and effort to back the team, only for them to slap me in the face, either by the owner/manager not bothering to put our best players on the pitch, or by the players on the pitch not bothering to try. Think hibs away in the cup a couple of years ago, or Motherwell away in the cup last year if you need a reminder of the sort of thing I'm talking about.

You wont give support without ensuring your return?

What? I'm saying I won't travel to away game to support them until they've shown me they are deserving of that support. I don't expect much. Just 100% commitment from all concerned to winning the game (from the club, that means putting our best available players on the pitch). From the players, that means giving 100% effort.

It's not much to ask IMO.

Sounds a bit like glory hunting to me...;)

"Deserving of support" hunting would be a better way to put it IMO.

Winning or losing is not the point. Being able to see that everyone connected to HMFC gave all they had to TRY to win is what matters to me.

Miller Jambo 60

Ok bud sick bag required:)

Dr. Bapswent
It's based on me being satisfied that the players on the pitch are being picked on merit, and are giving their 100% commitment. As far as I'm concerned, that hasn't been the case for more than 2 years, and I've had more than enough of putting in the time and effort to back the team, only for them to slap me in the face, either by the owner/manager not bothering to put our best players on the pitch, or by the players on the pitch not bothering to try. Think hibs away in the cup a couple of years ago, or Motherwell away in the cup last year if you need a reminder of the sort of thing I'm talking about.

What? I'm saying I won't travel to away game to support them until they've shown me they are deserving of that support. I don't expect much. Just 100% commitment from all concerned to winning the game (from the club, that means putting our best available players on the pitch). From the players, that means giving 100% effort.

It's not much to ask IMO.

"Deserving of support" hunting would be a better way to put it IMO.

Winning or losing is not the point. Being able to see that everyone connected to HMFC gave all they had to TRY to win is what matters to me.

I was only having a wee laugh. ;)

sandyseymour

But I'm sure you'll still be able to speak with authority on all things Hearts!!!;)

thinking of going along tonight , wonder if we will take a decent support over the forth bridge , have to find my scarf though ,the kids have a knack of hiding things pretty well at the moment.:eek:

It's a friendly so not for me. They're always pesh. :sad:

Has he know been jailed yet:)

Prob more chance of the Big Man being jailed for disrupting court after few jury lunch time pints.

Looks like I'm not going to bother.... still getting the rushes around the erse region.... stopped being sick but its the erse I'm more worried about. Any way I was only going for the bridie.

Jambof3tornado
Prob more chance of the Big Man being jailed for disrupting court after few jury lunch time pints.

Looks like I'm not going to bother.... still getting the rushes around the erse region.... stopped being sick but its the erse I'm more worried about. Any way I was only going for the bridie.

I shall have one extra for you.:P

I shall have one extra for you.:P

Take it back and post it to me... by the time it gets here I'll be back on solids.

chester copperpot

Not going I'm afraid, had plans to go, but just got in, and just dont have enough time to get ready, get kids watched and through to the Kingdom in time.

I'm afraid its updates from Tedp and a night in front of KB for me.

Archived