Tickets for Ross County Match

AllyjamboDerbyshire

AllyjamboDerbyshire

My wife and I will be in Edinburgh on Saturday 22 April and I'm desperate to watch my team live for the first time in ages. I tried a couple of times since January to book us into the Legends and Heritage Lounges but they were already sold out (in January) and have been checking out every week since then for match tickets to go on sale. As far as I can see on the club website they are still not on sale, which seems strange to me. Is this normal that tickets aren't yet on general sale for a match less than 2 weeks ahead, or, as seems unlikely, were all tickets for this match sold months ago? Any advice/help will be much appreciated.

PS I've even checked out the eticketing site but nothing shows there either.

AlphonseCapone

I think they might be sold out and apparently the ticket exchange opens 1 week before games (though for the last game it was possibly the Tuesday before). Once the exchange opens you should be OK, seems to several hundred at a minimum that go up for a variety of reasons. 

Was in the TO after the game on Sat as my mate is looking for Ross County tickets also...he was told they should be opened up today.

AllyjamboDerbyshire

Thank you both for the replies. As I said I've been checking for them to go on sale every week since January, so, unless I've been looking in the wrong place (the club website), then, if they've been sold out, they must have gone out under my radar. Hopefully neilnumb is correct and they'll appear today or tomorrow.

PS On Saturday I was so sickened by the result I decided to forget it, but...

45 minutes ago, AlphonseCapone said:

I think they might be sold out and apparently the ticket exchange opens 1 week before games (though for the last game it was possibly the Tuesday before). Once the exchange opens you should be OK, seems to several hundred at a minimum that go up for a variety of reasons. 

My ears may have been deceiving me, but I'm pretty sure that towards the end of the match the stadium announcer stated 400-odd sold via the exchange. Might've been due to it being a holiday weekend.

Edited by Wee Mikey

AllyjamboDerbyshire
46 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

My ears may have been deceiving me, but I'm pretty sure that towards the end of the match the stadium announcer stated 400-odd sold via the exchange. Might've been due to it being a holiday weekend.

Thing is, I've been constantly looking out for the tickets to go on sale, but the Ross County match has never been put up on the club website. The St Mirren game appeared for over a month right up until kick off time, although only for the exchange. previously all games stay on the 'Tickets for Upcoming Games' link right up until the game, itself, but show 'Sold Out' if they have been. I notice, though, that on the fixture list it's a 12.30 kick off. Not sure why but maybe there's a question over the time, or even day, the match will be played.

1 hour ago, Wee Mikey said:

Aye he did announce the figure sold on exchange. 400 or 500 plus. Which seems a decent amount. As you say holiday weekend might  have helped. 

AlphonseCapone
1 hour ago, Wee Mikey said:

That's a good chunk and shows the benefits of the system. My seat was one of them this time so sorry whoever got that 😂 

I can’t make the Ross Co game so my Season Ticket (Gorgie Stand, section Y upper) is available should you not be able to get hold of any through the exchange. Appreciate this would only solve half your problem though.

PM me if interested 👍🏼

AllyjamboDerbyshire
52 minutes ago, ellsbells said:

I can’t make the Ross Co game so my Season Ticket (Gorgie Stand, section Y upper) is available should you not be able to get hold of any through the exchange. Appreciate this would only solve half your problem though.

PM me if interested 👍🏼

Thanks for the offer, ellsbells, but I do need 2 together. My wife's become quite a Jambo and is very keen to go to the game, too. I see it's a 12.30 ko, so do you, or anyone else, know if it's on TV? Would still be annoying watching in a pub when in Edinburgh, though, as opposed to watching it sitting at home in Derbyshire :(

34 minutes ago, AllyjamboDerbyshire said:

Thanks for the offer, ellsbells, but I do need 2 together. My wife's become quite a Jambo and is very keen to go to the game, too. I see it's a 12.30 ko, so do you, or anyone else, know if it's on TV? Would still be annoying watching in a pub when in Edinburgh, though, as opposed to watching it sitting at home in Derbyshire :(

It's live on Sky 

Lord Beni of Gorgie

I would imagine you will easy get 2 together if exchange opens. 1230 ko is usually a time many can't manage 

I'm sure they said something like 524 folk benefitted from the ticket exchange at St Mirren. Guy usually announces it with the attendance. 

Assuming this is the case you should definitely get them easily.

16 hours ago, AllyjamboDerbyshire said:

Cheers

My 2 tickets in the Gorgie Stand will be going on the exchange when it opens. I can't make it with it being an early kick off and my son having football in the morning. I will drop you a note when I put them up.

larbertjambo

The tickets for this game are on sale in the shop now. Took a chance this morning on popping in despite still not on the hearts website. Think they just started selling them today. I needed to move my seat and get extras for grandbairns. 👍

17 hours ago, AllyjamboDerbyshire said:

Just tried to message you but for some reasons you can’t receive messages 

AllyjamboDerbyshire

Thanks to everyone for your responses, pleased to say that I've managed to get 2 seats in Section K for the match. Can't express how great it feels to be coming home. 

Gorgierools
1 hour ago, AllyjamboDerbyshire said:

Thanks to everyone for your responses, pleased to say that I've managed to get 2 seats in Section K for the match. Can't express how great it feels to be coming home. 

Enjoy your day bud.