• ViewfromtheEast

• hughesie27

• Hearts1975

• periodictabledancer

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ViewfromtheEast
33 minutes ago, Hearts1975 said:

It's probably more like what I just said to you. Your dealing with their academy prospects hence the contacts 

That then morphed into talk of them looking to buy you and that is delusional to say the least.

It most definetely is wind and pish, as you put it yourself 

I don't see why they would be looking at the SPL at all.  Speculative at best. 

I am in inclined to agree with you. But interesting situation were it to arise, for any Scottish club. 

ViewfromtheEast
40 minutes ago, Hearts1975 said:

It's probably more like what I just said to you. Your dealing with their academy prospects hence the contacts 

That then morphed into talk of them looking to buy you and that is delusional to say the least.

It most definetely is wind and pish, as you put it yourself 

I don't see why they would be looking at the SPL at all.  Speculative at best. 

Well the SPL's reputation will never get any better if fans keep running it down. 

It's a cracking league, one of the best in Europe for fan attendance, cultural engagement, the fact that outwith the uglies anyone can beat anyone. Honestly, watch the Belgian Jupiler league, or some mid table French games, or basically any league outside Italy, England, Germany, France and Spain and you will see absolutely passionless dross played in front of shitty crowds in soulless stadiums. 

Our game has problems but outwith the the big 5 leagues it's probably the most entertaining to watch. 

Edited by ViewfromtheEast

Unknown user
1 hour ago, hughesie27 said:

Can we get this back on topic please.

Aye and get the Hibs wank tf while we're at it

Placid Casual
3 hours ago, hughesie27 said:

Can we get this back on topic please.

Nah, it’s stupid sh!t, not even funny.

Edited by Placid Casual

On 09/04/2023 at 17:07, hughesie27 said:

SmartSelect_20230409_170627_Chrome.jpg

Here is the guy that made the Board take timely and firm action - no way were they going to have another Levein situation when he was allowed to continue months after his sell by date!

Watt-Zeefuik

Not sure why this thread isn't in the Shed. Most of us are talking about the managerial position, but I hope hughsie gets help with his boat, whether it's from Craig or otherwise. (Thought Levein was a sparky not a shipwright but maybe he's handy with boat carpentry too?)

• davemclaren locked this topic