Raith vs Hobo

Hearts of Vladland

Fat Striker

Apparently they have a trialist keeper and he's already had a 'drop-the-ball' incident.

Sign him Mixu.

No Nonsense

Hobos have got a few trialists playing apparently. One of them is a goalie... from New Zealand:) According to them over on skoldrinkers.net he's already droped the ball...

rumbles1874
Apparently they have a trialist keeper and he's already had a 'drop-the-ball' incident.

Sign him Mixu.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: bring back zibby

chester copperpot
Hobos have got a few trialists playing apparently. One of them is a goalie... from New Zealand:) According to them over on skoldrinkers.net he's already droped the ball...

:laugh: PMSL.

Best one I've heard about that site.

Hearts of Vladland

Sign him Mixu.

He is meant to be Keenan I think. That is what the :hobofish: on Hobo.net said.

No Nonsense

keenan is a left mid who is also playing on trial- ex chelsea been in Australia. Not sure what the goalies called...

nah keenan is an english midfielder/defender they signed. He wasn't getting his game for Melbourne Victory and the Newcastle Jets turned down the chance to sign him before the hobos did. Says it all really.

Hearts of Vladland
nah keenan is an english midfielder/defender they signed. He wasn't getting his game for Melbourne Victory and the Newcastle Jets turned down the chance to sign him before the hobos did. Says it all really.

Thought it Chris keenan from Linfield only because a signed him for raith on football manager.

Thought it Chris keenan from Linfield only because a signed him for raith on football manager.

sure it is joe keenan but i could be wrong. was a youth at chelsea, the hobos will use that to try and justify him being any good but i suspect he is utter gash.

Hearts of Vladland
sure it is joe keenan but i could be wrong. was a youth at chelsea, the hobos will use that to try and justify him being any good but i suspect he is utter gash.

It is I just heard Kennan a thought of him.

And the flairemiester goal machine keeps rolling along. ;)

Mixu must stay.

:rofl:

Barcelona are coming.

13 246?

:lolpoint:

Chad Sexington
Barcelona are coming.

13 246?

:lolpoint:

Murryfield braces itself for Hibs invasion.

_923198_stadium300.jpg

final score 0-0 3 games played no goals

Plus the final 3 games last season.

540 minutes........and counting

:)

Heard the Giraffe getting interviewed on Talk107 before tonights game. Hibs intertoto games will hold them in good stead for the season says Donkey then it goes to Jones for a quote.

"The two intertoto games have been good, we got beat twice and didn't score, but our fitness has improved"

Miller Jambo 60
Heard the Giraffe getting interviewed on Talk107 before tonights game. Hibs intertoto games will hold them in good stead for the season says Donkey then it goes to Jones for a quote.

"The two intertoto games have been good, we got beat twice and didn't score, but our fitness has improved"

Thought that big prack had a brain :107years::107years:

just speaking to my hobo mate who was at the game. Reckons that joe keenan is quality. I quote: "joe keenan is actually superb, He has some tricks and skill" will fit in well with their flair myth then :rolleyes:

I still reckon he will be gash.

Match report from a hobo who was at the game.

Its a good . :107years:

Taken from http://edinburghderby.proboards84.com

Really poor fare with a distinct lack of movement off the ball, very rarely seen players offer themselves when not in possession. Trialist keeper was never really challenged which was more to do with their poor finishing than sublime defending by the Hibbies.

The fact is, Raith had more shots at goal than we did, their passing was crisper and their movement off the ball was better.... are they half way through their season?

our number 4 was a trialist but didn't really shine, number 6 did however, think it was keenan, he got frustrated as the game went on as he put in a shift but others didn't.

It may be that the trialists turn Hibs down on that performance.

not great but that was not a Hibs team I would expect to see this season.

our best chance to score was near the end of the game, had we done so it would have been robbery. Raith were better.

took me about 80 minutes to notice that Nish was on the park, i had high hopes for Nish but he was woeful.

Bottom line is that Raith were better

rumbles1874

who was the last good signing the hobbos made? cos for a goal scorer nish has done sweet fa as the 540mins proves. so i will take a stab in the dark and say keenan is be another o brian or who was that super star who scored against us one the opening day

Archived