Berra happy to stay

Swanny17

Remnants of Standards

It's all PR shadow boxing expecially during the close season. Berra is just keeping his options open by saying the right things about the new manager, and the supposed new direction the club is going. Are we supposed to forget two concrete offers have been made for him by Wolves? It's not, as according to the official website just "speculation" linking him with others, but concrete interest.

Concrete interest which has been knocked back and Wolves say the matter is closed.

Yes, CB is saying the right things but what else would he say..??

Happy that he's staying but doesn't change my view that we need an experienced centre half in.

Miller Jambo 60
It's all PR shadow boxing expecially during the close season. Berra is just keeping his options open by saying the right things about the new manager, and the supposed new direction the club is going. Are we supposed to forget two concrete offers have been made for him by Wolves? It's not, as according to the official website just "speculation" linking him with others, but concrete interest.

Work for the record mate he is staying end off

Remnants of Standards

Would be pleased if that was the case, but you work for the Record, so i'll hold my breath cheers.

marshallschunkychicken

From what I'm lead to understand, he was desperate to leave, preferably down south.

However, I think that was before we appointed a manager.

Fat Striker
He can stay. But not as Captain.

Tricky though isn't it.

I would imagine Berra would be a bit embarrassed and put out if the captaincy was given to someone else.

I agree, he isn't suited to the role but it seems we're stuck with him unless Csaba can persuade him that he wants to take the pressure of him for the good of his game.

Archived