Eurosport HD

Boozyuzi

It IS a whole lot better but sadly Virgin seem to be trailing badly in terms of getting HD channels. So far we have one.

Do The Dance

Sky should be knocking off the ?10 subscription fee, IMO. Still not enough HD channels to pay ?10 for.

50p a channel sounds okay to me. Especially qith all your Sport Movie and Discovery needs met.

Do The Dance
50p a channel sounds okay to me. Especially qith all your Sport Movie and Discovery needs met.

Sky Sports/Movies are all I really watch in HD.

It's not about the price though - why is the charge there? It's the principle of the matter. Sky makes enough money as it is!

Sky Sports/Movies are all I really watch in HD.

It's not about the price though - why is the charge there? It's the principle of the matter. Sky makes enough money as it is!

Why pay for it if your not happy ?

Do The Dance
Why pay for it if your not happy ?

Ahh, you see that's where you're wrong. I am happy, and I love the HD (my eyes feel so much better watching the telly :) )

All I'm simply saying is that there's not really a need for Sky to charge a tenner for the HD. When I first got HD, over a year ago, the boy on the line said they would probably remove the charge within a few months. I'm already paying 70 quid as it is.. :cool:

I know you don't get things for free, ?300 quid for the box should have covered the subscription fee, IMO. I want HD, only way to get it just now is to pay Sky ?10 a month.

:rolleyes:

Ahh, you see that's where you're wrong. I am happy, and I love the HD (my eyes feel so much better watching the telly :) )

All I'm simply saying is that there's not really a need for Sky to charge a tenner for the HD. When I first got HD, over a year ago, the boy on the line said they would probably remove the charge within a few months. I'm already paying 70 quid as it is.. :cool:

I know you don't get things for free, ?300 quid for the box should have covered the subscription fee, IMO. I want HD, only way to get it just now is to pay Sky ?10 a month.

:rolleyes:

Your obviously not happy about the ?10 fee so don't pay it. I have had skyHD for about 18 months and cancelled that ?10 fee as soon as i could. The HD box and my TV gives me a superb picture as it is without the need to pay an extra ?10.

Carl Spackler
Sky should be knocking off the ?10 subscription fee, IMO. Still not enough HD channels to pay ?10 for.

I would buy an HD box if they stopped charging for HD too. It's a rip off. I think they might soon though because of Freesat. I'll stick with normal Sky+ just now. I'll be getting freesat once the PVR for it comes out. Remember they used to charge a tenner a month for Sky+ too.

Archived