Caption Time - Ellllllioooottttttttttt

Flux

This is the bit where we take our shirts off and skelp each other on the erse.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

12.jpg

ARGH! Nobody warned me about this at dance academy!

..........ooh hello sailor

12.jpg

Stand back ... what the *** is this thing flying at me, it's round and made of leather, what am I meant to do with this? .....

skotskosparta
12.jpg

"Surely this is not the first time Clum has had a big ball slapped about his face!!!??"

12.jpg

Defender: Callum im comming for you big boy

Callum: Ooo is that you steve

:rolleyes:

Oh no dont mess up the trapping of this ball the fans will be on my back before the seasons even started....................

H J Simpson

12.jpg

I wish Shaggy was still here, he would hae praised me for nearly controling it there.

CornhillHearts

Would suggest you back him this season as to start all that pooh again would be a disgrace; everyone starts with a clean slate and that should apply to you Elliot haters also.

Don't hate him Cornhill.

In fact I have defended him in the past. He does have something but it probably needs a better coach than Shaggy to winkle it out.

Hagar the Horrible
Would suggest you back him this season as to start all that pooh again would be a disgrace; everyone starts with a clean slate and that should apply to you Elliot haters also.

Glentoran defender, oh no i have to run 50 yards to catch his first touch?

CH I do hate him, and i have turned it into a hobby. If Rock the Cashbar plays him 2 competitive games in a row it will be an acid test to see if

A) he knows squat diddly dee about football or

B) Vlad is still pulling all the strings.

I would hope that Rock the Cashbar drives him upto Inverness personally or even better give 2 goals a season to the Hobos!:)

rumbles1874

your ment to lift me over you head not drop me!!!!!!!!!!!! (prity s**t i know but cant think of anything else)

Irish Jambo

i think elliot did ok considering it was the first pre-season friendly, with a good manager in place hopefully he will suprise a few supporters this season. i think the supporters need to give him a break and some support to encourage him this season rather than be on his back all the time.

i think elliot did ok considering it was the first pre-season friendly, with a good manager in place hopefully he will suprise a few supporters this season. i think the supporters need to give him a break and some support to encourage him this season rather than be on his back all the time.

Quite right!!!

i reckon under a manager, eliott, along with other misfits, will thrive. he had a bad couple of seasons, but as a lot of football fans have short memories, lets try to reminice about the good old days under burley, did he not look like a good player? i reckon he'd have a good partership(no gay jokes please) with gary glen. i reckon shabba will do the business

blind optimism? we'll find out :cool:

rumbles1874
i reckon under a manager, eliott, along with other misfits, will thrive. he had a bad couple of seasons, but as a lot of football fans have short memories, lets try to reminice about the good old days under burley, did he not look like a good player? i reckon he'd have a good partership(no gay jokes please) with gary glen. i reckon shabba will do the business

blind optimism? we'll find out :cool:

i hope he comes good under csaba he did well under rix and then we sent him out on loan. i will not denie it i was did give the lad some greif last season but i dont think it was unjust, i just hope some narrow minded fans wipe the slate clean not just for him but the whole team, let get right behind the boys and csaba for the word go. :hypno:

i hope he comes good under csaba he did well under rix and then we sent him out on loan. i will not denie it i was did give the lad some greif last season but i dont think it was unjust, i just hope some narrow minded fans wipe the slate clean not just for him but the whole team, let get right behind the boys and csaba for the word go. :hypno:

couldnt agree more, we have a manager and in my blind optimism i feel good about this one, i hope theres some anticipation come august 9th around tynecastle, like there was when burley was appointed, we have never really had a manager with pedigree and so i see no reason why we cant do the biz under shabba, so hopefully we can get a feelgood factor around the stadium again, as the cheesy umbro ads say... "bring it on"

Johanes de Silentio

I think Elliot should move on, nkay?

But, if he stays, he needs our backing.

To say the lad is short on confidence is an understatement, and the slagging he gets from Jambos hasn't helped, has it?

The main thing I admired about Burley was his ability to spot a player, and he liked Elliot (and Robbie - AND Wallace) - that's good enough for me.

Fair enough, we all have our opinions about fitba, but I think it's safe to say that none of us know as much as Burley.

Elliot HAS ability, but he's pretty much a broken man confidence wise - THAT'S why a fresh start and a clean slate would work wonders for him.

err..just sayin'!

Al.

Archived