Berra deal dead & match report

Charlie-Brown

We_are_the_Hearts

Glad Csaba picked up on striker awareness and positioning. This has been a big problem for us in the last 2 years. If you implement systems you need the players to understand them as well as their role.

An experienced leader beside him and Berra would flourish, if he goes we won't get anyone as good at that age.

Good to read that Miko played well, remember him pre-Davis, looked to be a real find.

Glad that Berra stays too, sounds like Karipidis and Berra at centre back going forward....

Csaba has shown enough good talk to be trusted to implement his plans IMO (obviously this should always be the case at any ordinary football club)

I'd love for him to be given free reign to do so

I guess we will find out sooner rather than later.

I look forward to his other formations. 4-4-2 would have to be one. I have a sneeky hunch the other will be 3-5-2, but I guess 4-1-4-1 is a contender....

Good to read that Miko played well, remember him pre-Davis, looked to be a real find.

Glad that Berra stays too, sounds like Karipidis and Berra at centre back going forward....

Miko was one of our best players towards the end of last season, it just was not recoginised due to the Lith-hatign that was going on at the time. He has had many good games, and was not alone when he was having shockers, but again, he was an easy target,

Lets hope he keeps it up and is recogniosed for it if he does.

An experienced leader beside him and Berra would flourish, if he goes we won't get anyone as good at that age.

He's 23. Not just out of the youth team.

He made his debut 5 seasons ago and has played alongside excellent centre backs like Pressley and Webster.

He should be better.

He's 23. Not just out of the youth team.

He made his debut 5 seasons ago and has played alongside excellent centre backs like Pressley and Webster.

He should be better.

I thought he was our best player last season albeit after a shaky start and I reckon we should be looking to build around him this year at the back. Not the most obvious captain but I thought he was maturing and was starting to project a sort of quiet authority.

Would be very disappointed to see him go at this stage as I think he is still improving and could get very good with a proper coach/manager in charge.

Also guaranteed to give 100%.

Archived