• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• upgotheheads

• Harry Potter

• Thomaso

• Selkirkhmfc1874

The **** do ICT rock up and put 3 past a full strength Livi team at home?!? :D 

Hard to see past Celtic winning the cup this year, but would like to avoid the gruesome twosome as long as possible. Ayr or ICT at home would be grand. 

4 minutes ago, JamboGraham said:

All 4 matches live on TV so if it's Inverness away it's likely to be BBC on the Friday or Monday night 

Yeah if we avoid the OF and they avoid eachother then it’s more or less a stick on to be the Friday or Monday night 

A home tie would be perfect think we deserve it   !    Not gonna complain if we get Inverness away a nice 10 min walk from my house  Mon the Hearts  

1 hour ago, BASIL_HEARTS said:

Won’t be but can always dream. A wee Saturday night to Inverness getting pished sounds ideal 

Hootenanny's and the Market Bar. 😎

Any home tie except OF.

As others have said, best European group stage chance is the OF drawing each other in the semi and us beating the winner in the final. A bit like last year to be honest but does rely on a couple of good draws.

Just now, GarryJ-o-s said:

Any home tie except OF.

As others have said, best European group stage chance is the OF drawing each other in the semi and us beating the winner in the final. A bit like last year to be honest but does rely on a couple of good draws.

This is what I think too

Also just seen four finals in five years for us has only been done in the late 1950s and early 1960s in the League Cup.

And four semi-finals in five years in the Scottish Cup has only ever been done in the early 1990s. A bit old for me but I’ve read others still get a shiver down the spine at any mention of Airdrie.

26 minutes ago, jonesy said:

We've got to beat at least one of the OF at some point. Quarters at home in a raucous Tynie as we smash four past the Huns, please. Then dispatch the filthy Tims in the semis before a cakewalk  final v Darvel.

Repeat of the cakewalk against Gretna😀

Though  as said need to beat the OF to win it,Celtic at Tynecastle  is not beyond us.Rangers on the otherhand have Robbie on toast.

However,we are the only team left with an outside chance of beating any of them.

We're 100% getting Killie away for another shot on a plastic pitch. 

Celtic will get Darvel/Falkirk at home. 

Rangers will get Ayr United away. 

Edited by tian447

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, Nessjambo67 said:

A home tie would be perfect think we deserve it   !    Not gonna complain if we get Inverness away a nice 10 min walk from my house  Mon the Hearts  

Can we all stay at yours 😜?!?!

Edited by Pasquale for King

Bazzas right boot

**** it, I want the molesters at home!

Knock these ***** out then beat the dirty hun ****s in the final.

First time out we got Hibs so no way we are avoiding one of the two arse cheeks this round. the will have the two old firm balls warmed up just nicely so they avoid each other.

I'm going for these predictions.

Inverness v Celtic 

Kilmarnock v Rangers 

Heart of Midlothian v Ayr

Darvel v Raith Rovers 

A derby fantastic would be pure luck. 

Kilmarnock v Ayr 

Rangers v Celtic 

Heart of Midlothian v Falkirk

Inverness v Raith Rovers 

We stuffed the so-called 'invincibles' at Tynie 4-0 with an unlikely line-up, and ran out winners at Hampden in a semi-final in 2012.

The Covid Lockdown win was a joy.

They are not unbeatable.

I'd not be wetting my pants if we drew Celtic at home next round.

I mean there's close to 0% chance any club outside us or the ugly sisters winning the cup. Wrap up 3rd and we're on a group stage Euro adventure once again!

Obvious preference is Celtic/Rangers drawn together now and us to avoid Kilmarnock. 

6 hours ago, Daktari said:

Home tie first and foremost 🤞After that, if it has to be one of the OF, so be it. But cut their ticket allocation.......😉

Is there not a rule in the cup that the away team have to get up to 25% so they would get the whole Roseburn.

8 hours ago, jonesy said:

We've got to beat at least one of the OF at some point. Quarters at home in a raucous Tynie as we smash four past the Huns, please. Then dispatch the filthy Tims in the semis before a cakewalk  final v Darvel.

Neither us or Gretna played the OF en route to the Final back in 2006. It’s possible! 

No this year though.

9 hours ago, jonesy said:

We'll beat Rangers, then Celtic in the semi. Get Darvel in the final who'll take us to penalties like what Gretna did in 2006. 

If we want to win the cup i think we need to beat one of the OF at Tynecastle now and hope someone deals with the other so we don't have to.

I wouldn't want to face either at Hampden in the semis or the final.