Very lucky tonight

mr fox

Bazzas right boot
11 hours ago, Australis said:

VAR saved us and lots and lots of luck from that score.

Expecting to hear he was sent off in the tunnel tomorrow and that will make it ok.

Var never saved us, the linesman correctly called 3 offside goals, for the 3rd -var over ruled the linesman and gave the goal.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Australis

• Hmfc1965

• Naisys Tackle

Top Posters In This Topic

Bazzas right boot
33 minutes ago, Lambo85 said:

Glad someone else agree with this. The results recently have been papering over the cracks as our performances have been poor.

Two 3-0 wins against Hibs and we were rank rotten in both matches, just managed to take our chances.

Yip,  being  in 3rd last season and third this season is just papering over the cracks, we're really a bottom 6 side.

jack D and coke
11 hours ago, Silvery_Moon said:

There has been talk from Neilson and Savage about looking upwards and challenging for 2nd spot at some point.

Tonight's performance a reminder that we are absolutely miles behind them.

It’s an insurmountable chasm with someone like Robbie in charge. 
We could’ve lost 6-0 tonight…

Im still a bit in shock about that :lol: 

They looked like scoring almost every time they got near our box.
I can’t recall Hearts ever looking that potent or playing against such a tactically inept side where it looks like we can score at will. 

Rangers haven’t even been playing well and every time they come to town it’s one of their easiest if not their easiest games of the season. 
It’s infuriating. 

Edited by jack D and coke

28 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

It’s an insurmountable chasm with someone like Robbie in charge. 
We could’ve lost 6-0 tonight…

Im still a bit in shock about that :lol: 

They looked like scoring almost every time they got near our box.
I can’t recall Hearts ever looking that potent or playing against such a tactically inept side where it looks like we can score at will. 

Rangers haven’t even been playing well and every time they come to town it’s one of their easiest if not their easiest games of the season. 
It’s infuriating. 

Yep. Saint J have done much better in 2 recent games against Rangers. 

We don't expect Hearts to necessarily win but that's a stream of defeats against them at Tynecastle where we haven't laid a glove on them. Jim Jeffries took some heavy defeats from them in his time but equally he managed a few wins against them as well. Similar against Celtic.

Even Tommy McLean and Stendell managed 2 wins each!

I don't know what I expected last night but certainly not to feel like we were beaten as soon as the team was announced.

49 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Yip,  being  in 3rd last season and third this season is just papering over the cracks, we're really a bottom 6 side.

Our performances were much better last season. I was more referring to how we have played this season.

Lets see how we react on Saturday. Hopefully last night was an eye opener as we have started to believe our own hype.

11 hours ago, Lambo85 said:

We’ve been hearing this for decades at Hearts though and apart from 86, 98 and 06 we’ve been no where near!

Your points correct but you forgot 88 and 92.  Sorry to be a pedant 😂

Bazzas right boot
Just now, Lambo85 said:

Our performances were much better last season. I was more referring to how we have played this season.

Lets see how we react on Saturday. Hopefully last night was an eye opener as we have started to believe our own hype.

Disagree,  given our Injuries and European football we've done well to  maintain last seasons performance and imo look more dangerous going forward than last season. 

Our defence was an issue for obvious reasons at the beginning and was hampering us from getting more positive results.

Only some fans, the players or mgt have never hyped themselves up, there are no illusions from me either about the gap between ourselves and the OF.

It's massive. 

55 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

We are never a bottom 6 side ffs, I have seen some knee jerk reactions but this just tops the lot I’m afraid, RN is not the man to take us to the next level that the squad could possibly achieve but I’m sorry he’s done well to steady the ship and has proved that we are defo best of the rest by quite some distance. 

12 hours ago, Robbies Tackle said:

These things happen.  We tried to change it from the previous games against them and got it wrong.  We learn from it and move on.   They are so far ahead of us in terms of player finance it shows what the gap is. 

Learn from it. Really? Robbie never learns a ****in thing, sadly.

1 hour ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Var never saved us, the linesman correctly called 3 offside goals, for the 3rd -var over ruled the linesman and gave the goal.

Linesman must have been a tic man. Had var not been in operation I'm sure brother beaton would have overuled him.