Additions Required

grumpyespana

grumpyespana

After tonights game our new manager must see that we need a few additions to the squad, its sounds like the guys were fit enough but lack real quality up front ( two strikers required urgently). So we have to give him a chance I expect during there ten day trip to Austria there will be a few new faces being tried out.

Grumpy.

Not really surprising is it? Personally, i'd be going all out to sign Allan Gow, Marius Nicolae and maybe Noel Hunt? Would Richard Offiong offer anything upfront for us? there MUST be a couple of players we can get on loan from the Premiership surely!? Remember how well Anthony Stokes did for Falkirk and there has to be a couple of decent strikers we can pick up from the Championship!?

Csaba's Broon Shoes

Why sign strikers if we are only going to play 1 up front

The chances of us signing players with British football experience are slim

more than likely will come from our pyramid clubs or Shabas Ugandan team

chester copperpot

I think you're wrong, we may get some outwith the pyramid system this year. I am also hoping they will be of decent quality. I dont care where they're from as long as they're good.

The point is there are strikers out there and if we don't act fast, we could end up with another Nade as all the half decent ones'll be snapped up, we need to hit the ground running this season, we don't want another start like last year. You do wonder if we actually have a scouting system at the club sometimes!

ScottishSandstorm

Grigalevičius would be better than nobody. Hopefully Csaba has some strikers in mind.

Archived