Piercings

Debaser

Generic Username

Depends on where she's pierced.

If it's her banger then you really have to be asking questions...

Banger?

:rofl:

I think a lip (upper) ring is quite sexy. I once got a snog off a girl just because I asked her what it would be like kissing someone with their lip peirced. This was many years ago, when it was less common and I was about half my current weight...

Memories, memories...

Generic Username
Banger?

I think a lip (upper) ring is quite sexy. I once got a snog off a girl just because I asked her what it would be like kissing someone with their lip peirced. This was many years ago, when it was less common and I was about half my current weight...

Memories, memories...

You should have asked if she had her other lips pierced and for a kiss there too you fool!

casenauskis

i hate those studs the ned girls get just above their lip and just below their nose, looks like a BOLT!

Depends on where she's pierced.

If it's her banger then you really have to be asking questions...

Spot on.

Belly button can be quite nice if she has a nice trim bod. Not too hot if she has a gut bigger than yours though.

Tongue piercings are great if the girl is just a one nighter.

My mate went out with a girl who had pierced herself down below 3 times.

Say What Again
attractive on women or bogging?

You picked on one of my pet hates.

There is nothing worse, IMO, that a piercing through the nose/mouth of a pretty face. What a waste :mad:

I don't mind anywhere on the body or the ears, but right smack bang in the middle of their coupon is a no-no for me. :sad:

You picked on one of my pet hates.

There is nothing worse, IMO, that a piercing through the nose/mouth of a pretty face. What a waste :mad:

I don't mind anywhere on the body or the ears, but right smack bang in the middle of their coupon is a no-no for me. :sad:

Some nose piercings can look quite sexy. I don't mean through the septum by the way.

I know a guy who has around 20 piercings not including from the neck up.

I've still not worked out the logistics of it and I'm not sure I want to.

Say What Again
Some nose piercings can look quite sexy. I don't mean through the septum by the way.

Not for me mate, I dislike even a little stud in the side of the nose.

:sad:

I know a guy who has around 20 piercings not including from the neck up.

I've still not worked out the logistics of it and I'm not sure I want to.

I haven't seen the woman who was the 'most pierced' in the world recently. She used to be spotted in Tollcross every so often.

I haven't seen the woman who was the 'most pierced' in the world recently. She used to be spotted in Tollcross every so often.

I saw her a few days ago. She's still alive and clanking her way around Edinburgh.

She has a stall on the Royal Mile just now (well she has the last two times ive walked by!).

As for piercings in general, most can look good if done properly and the jewellery isnt too outlandish or overbearing.

dodethejambo

213896694_15d7019c95.jpg

or

Christina_Aguilera_See_Thru_4.jpg

dunno certain girls can pull it off, this one girl I was with had her septum done she was quite 'rock n roll' and a stripper :dribble: but yeah looked great on her.

My fiance now has a few piercings, small flesh tunnels and ear piercings and a few else where aswell ;) they are hot in my book as long as it is not over done.

PsychocAndy
My mate went out with a girl who had pierced herself down below 3 times.

Seen a dancer, well stripper, and she had about half a dozen of them down there. I didn't find it sexy, it reminded me of Sammy Burns yard, so for the rest of the night we called her Sammy.

In saying that my daughter wants her lower lip pierced and as much as I'm against it, for once the good lady is leaving it up to me, it's a good bargining tool, good behaviour and a tidy room and you can get it done a whole 6 months before your 16, when she can get it done anyway.

Elaine Davidson.

She has nearly 6000 - including 500 in her fandango :eek:

Thunderbolts of lightning, very very frightening.

Say What Again
Fuxake... shagging her would be like a episode of scrap heap challenge.

Gershwin could shag her in his Robocop outfit

Fuxake... shagging her would be like a episode of scrap heap challenge.

PMSL! :rofl: I just sprayed tea all down myself :rofl:

Archived