A Long Long Time ago I Can Still Remember

tolcross lad

In 1955 Tollcross lads Street was mainly Hearts fans but around "bony time" a big giant appeared from Lauriston Street wearing a Hibs strip with some pals.He sat on his guider in a green and white stripe and tried give it to us.Plenty of small time aggro but the memories of an 8 year old stick.

Pure tribalism never goes away.

Friends who are Hibs. Relatives who are Hibs.I like and love my friends and relatives but hate Hibs.I struggle to understand myself but that's the way it is.

Great day.

13 hours ago, tolcross lad said:

In 1955 Tollcross lads Street was mainly Hearts fans but around "bony time" a big giant appeared from Lauriston Street wearing a Hibs strip with some pals.He sat on his guider in a green and white stripe and tried give it to us.Plenty of small time aggro but the memories of an 8 year old stick.

Pure tribalism never goes away.

Friends who are Hibs. Relatives who are Hibs.I like and love my friends and relatives but hate Hibs.I struggle to understand myself but that's the way it is.

Great day.

That’s the beauty of the football rivalry in Edinburgh: support for both clubs can be woven through families and groups of friends.

A stark contrast to the divisive, toxic, situation that exists in Glasgow and between those elsewhere who subscribe.