Top Posters In This Topic

• pettigrewsstylist

• JimmyCant

• kingantti1874

• Thomaso

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

LarrysRightFoot

Absolutely huge game. Win and we will be looking good for 3rd IMO. Lose and our lead could potentially be down to 1pt IF we then lose to Rangers (which hopefully we don’t do this time).

ScandinavianJambo
21 minutes ago, Italian Lambretta said:

More difficult than todays game. 

100% which says everything you need to know about Hibs btw. Livingstone can be a hard nut to crack, they suffocate the game and play to their own (albeit limited) strength. The table doesn't lie ...

I take a hard fought 1-0 (with Kickback going mental lol).  

5 hours ago, Walter Bishop said:

On the TV but really hoping we take 5/6,000 after that win today. 

Games can’t come quick enough just now! 

What channel Walter?

1 hour ago, LarrysRightFoot said:

Absolutely huge game. Win and we will be looking good for 3rd IMO. Lose and our lead could potentially be down to 1pt IF we then lose to Rangers (which hopefully we don’t do this time).

1 point??? That's 100/1 shot.

LarrysRightFoot
7 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

1 point??? That's 100/1 shot.

Livi are 7 behind - if they beat us it’s down to 4. IF (hopefully a massive if) we lose to rangers in the next game and Livi win it’ll be down to 1pt. 

EDIT - never realised they were away to Celtic on the Wednesday. So even though I’m a pessimistic prick we could maybe hopefully potentially be 13 ahead next Wednesday. 

Edited by LarrysRightFoot

The pitch is shocking there and won’t suit our possession / passing game. They are also having a really good season. Any king of sun would be brilliant.

1 minute ago, Lambo85 said:

The pitch is shocking there and won’t suit our possession / passing game. They are also having a really good season. Any king of sun would be brilliant.

077BCBE8-82B4-4C6B-A26B-7F31641AF5C8.jpeg

Cameronstheman
1 hour ago, Chuck Berry said:

Hibs v Aberdeen on Saturday.   If we can take all three points at Livvy that could put us 10 points clear in third.

Hopefully aberdeen dont toil again, like they did against us  and master a 0-0 draw, in front of an 18k plus crowd at ER 🤪

25 minutes ago, LarrysRightFoot said:

Livi are 7 behind - if they beat us it’s down to 4. IF (hopefully a massive if) we lose to rangers in the next game and Livi win it’ll be down to 1pt. 

EDIT - never realised they were away to Celtic on the Wednesday. So even though I’m a pessimistic prick we could maybe hopefully potentially be 13 ahead next Wednesday. 

Yeah Livingston need to beat us and Celtic back to back to get even close. They have a tough February. Win or draw next Sunday and we're looking very good. I'm almost certain we will be the first team to beat Beale's Rangers after his comments.

27 minutes ago, Lambo85 said:

It will suit our passing game a heck of a lot better than the midden we played on today.

Tough game.

Livi are a good, hard working side and Martindale is savvy.

Add that abomination of a pitch and a win there would be magnificent.

1-2 Hearts.

I think we'll freshen it up. 

Clark 

Hill Sibbick Rowles 

Atkinson                      Kingsley

Devlin  Snodric 

Shanks                             Grant 

Humphrys

2-0 Hearts

Looks like a huge take up of tickets already so a good backing from 3 stands should roar us on to full 3 points but certainly one of the trickier away ties and that pitch is shocking. 

Their record speaks for itself.  They deserve maximum respect, particularly on that pitch of theirs.  On the other hand, we are very good indeed and will again have good options off the bench.

I think we'll win with a bit to spare.

Geoff Kilpatrick
4 hours ago, Cruyff said:

I think we'll freshen it up. 

Clark 

Hill Sibbick Rowles 

Atkinson                      Kingsley

Devlin  Snodric 

Shanks                             Grant 

Humphrys

2-0 Hearts

I think so too

Clark - Sibbick, Rowles, Kingsley - Atkinson, Grant, Snodgrass, Halliday - Humphrys, Shankland, Kuol

8 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

I think so too

Clark - Sibbick, Rowles, Kingsley - Atkinson, Grant, Snodgrass, Halliday - Humphrys, Shankland, Kuol

Hope you're right about Kuol.  Get to see what he's made of.

They had sold up to section U on the corner when I last looked so assuming they can still open the full stand behind the goal to us as well so hopefully more available later today. Must of been a rush post cup win that snapped up what was left in the corner. 

4 hours ago, Thought Police said:

Take a draw now. They’ve outplayed us twice.

Would take it on that shit pitch

i wish jj was my dad
7 hours ago, Thought Police said:

Notley haven't. We were howling first game but better team at Tynecastle

A_A wehatethehibs
8 hours ago, henrysmithsgloves said:

Seemingly not happy at stenhousemuir🤣

https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1617230823740129280

🤣 this is glorious. You can almost touch the cardboard porta-cabin dressing room walls and smell the wet football boots and socks. A proper football man. Would be a good appointment for a Tottenham or Chelsea type club. Everton, there’s a job for him. 100% would keep them up 

Edited by A_A wehatethehibs

Seems strange saying we aren't playing well...We where honking at St Mirren but the results have all been fantastic since the world cup....Livingston is a hard place for us like most away games...We will yet again have a great Hearts support there. I'm sure we will avoid defeat and with this squad we should grab a narrow victory.

3 hours ago, Independence said:

I have just tried to buy a ticket but none are available! Is it sold out? 

There's usually a pay gate there on the day in my experience.

See about their pitch, it’s not the greatest Astro in the world. But playing on that to some of the spfl pitches like St.Johnstone and Easter Road it’s miles better.

Bazzas right boot
8 hours ago, Thought Police said:

They never outplayed us at Tynecastle. 

8 hours ago, Thought Police said:

Take a draw my big fat arse. Did Hibernian not thrash them recently ? They’ve not beaten a top half team for months. They are in fact an Urban myth

Edited by JimmyCant

12 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

Take a draw my big fat arse. Did Hibernian not thrash them recently ? They’ve not got anything against a top half team for months. They are in fact an Urban myth

They were down to 10 men against Hibs the majority of the game. They are so up and down but if the likes of Motherwell can get a draw there then no reason we shouldn't be going there and winning.