forgotten how to write!

chewbacca

all day long at my work i fill in job sheets and forms, and all of them have to be done by hand (no pc`s or typewriters). So you`d think at my age and by the amount of scribbling i do it`d be dead easy the whole writing malarky......

...but no. everything i write has to block capitals, so this evening when i had to try and write in my best joined up handwriting it came out like i`d used the wrong hand or was in severe pain. It`s actually embaressing, just as well its only to the bleeding tax man. :)

I P Knightley
all day long at my work i fill in job sheets and forms, and all of them have to be done by hand (no pc`s or typewriters). So you`d think at my age and by the amount of scribbling i do it`d be dead easy the whole writing malarky......

...but no. everything i write has to block capitals, so this evening when i had to try and write in my best joined up handwriting it came out like i`d used the wrong hand or was in severe pain. It`s actually embaressing, just as well its only to the bleeding tax man. :)

I've found that all the recent years depending on the keyboard have left me, when I have to, writing like a man whose writing hand is broken and he's using the 'page-turner' instead.

I'm 43 so it's still the majority of my life that has involved handwriting :(

I have a real problem filling in forms etc - my embarassing chicken scratch printing style of writing ls borderline unreadable - should've been a Doctor - anyway, Fiona has to fill out all the forms for us nowadays - just can't do cursive writing anymore (was never really that good) - almost finally accepting that I am an old goat.:(

Most of my life has been with computers but I stil lseem to be bale to write fine. You oldies need to pull your socks up!

Ryan Gosling
Most of my life has been with computers but I stil lseem to be bale to write fine. You oldies need to pull your socks up!

No it's just your typing that's awful.

:D

Was trying to write a letter to a friend who was out of e-mail range the other day and i got halfway down an A4 and my finger was killing me, today it is still deformed from the effort. writing is oldschool and should be banned.

Was trying to write a letter to a friend who was out of e-mail range the other day and i got halfway down an A4 and my finger was killing me, today it is still deformed from the effort. writing is oldschool and should be banned.

Were they on the moon?

Were they on the moon?

almost, the iranian desert and making a point of being isolated, i,m sure they could have been more e-conected if they hadn't been such a bunch of tree huggers who thought it would sound good to say written letters only. chumps.

Archived