“ MILF manor “

JudyJudyJudy

I honestly don’t know what to make of this new “ show “ flabbergasted comes to mind initially 

https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2023/jan/18/milf-manor-dating-show-tlc?CMP=fb_gu&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR3570Ef1TFb6cKDtbppSqm0Mzoo9L6jeHa1J-cIEjUvp3Cu0S0W9abMBqY#Echobox=1674162645

Mods feel free to delete if the title is inappropriate 

567F2A18-DBE5-424E-9186-737EAEC9EC1A.jpeg

Must be cheap as anything to grab some vaccuous attention-seekers and dump them in a house and point cameras at them.

I've nothing against "milfs" as it were but these women look like they would be a nightmare to spend time with. 

Nucky Thompson
14 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

these women look like they would be a nightmare to spend time with. 

How much time do you need :kirk:

jack D and coke

Couple of them right up my street tbf..

That one with the deep voice though ffs imagine trying to keep your concentration listening to that voice?

C6812FA1-5341-4895-9B9F-63026CCECE5C.jpeg

MILF Manure: 8 Milfs and an enormous pile of shite...

http://v3img.voot.com/kimg/kimg/4f809dcdd8a244ba9c7dfe006a2d729c_1280X720.jpg

I expect ITV will pick it up , seems right up their weird cheap trash street . Probably get Paul Dannan and Katie Price to host the UK version 

3 hours ago, Gizmo said:

Must be cheap as anything to grab some vaccuous attention-seekers and dump them in a house and point cameras at them.

I've nothing against "milfs" as it were but these women look like they would be a nightmare to spend time with. 

👍

"Reality" TV plumbs new depths.   Vardy & Rooney wives already lobbying to present the UK version ?

10 minutes ago, Daktari said:

Surely the natural development of this is 'Celebrity MILF Manor'.... It's only a matter of time....🙄

Looking for work but is a bit tired.

5c8b3bd1d4c0aab31d631cb12a72ee2a.jpeg.jpg

1 hour ago, Lone Striker said:

👍

"Reality" TV plumbs new depths.   Vardy & Rooney wives already lobbying to present the UK version ?

The missus was watching some shite dating show last night, in some big restaurant or something? I was on the pc but noticed it was full of divorcees trying to find more pain for themselves. Including an ex-husband and wife who turned up together to date other folk. 

That's a big old red flag, surely?

I'd say we are at the nadir of tv but there's that dating show where the turn up in the buff, ffs. 

27 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

The missus was watching some shite dating show last night, in some big restaurant or something? I was on the pc but noticed it was full of divorcees trying to find more pain for themselves. Including an ex-husband and wife who turned up together to date other folk. 

That's a big old red flag, surely?

I'd say we are at the nadir of tv but there's that dating show where the turn up in the buff, ffs. 

I have this overly extreme hatred for ITV . The vast majority of their programming is TV for the sedated and the stupid . ******s like Paul Dannan and Katie Price hosting total shite that makes you die a little inside every time . Kerry Katona screeching at Sinita while Calum Best plays the banjo , and George Galloway dry humps Boy Georges leg …………. every thing about that TV network is the reason the UK is a cultureless back water full of fat bigots and dim witted freaks , whos life ambitions extend to having a profitable Only Fans account or a viral YouTube video where they shit on their mates head while they are asleep 

FITV - kill it with fire 

jack D and coke
38 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I have this overly extreme hatred for ITV . The vast majority of their programming is TV for the sedated and the stupid . ******s like Paul Dannan and Katie Price hosting total shite that makes you die a little inside every time . Kerry Katona screeching at Sinita while Calum Best plays the banjo , and George Galloway dry humps Boy Georges leg …………. every thing about that TV network is the reason the UK is a cultureless back water full of fat bigots and dim witted freaks , whos life ambitions extend to having a profitable Only Fans account or a viral YouTube video where they shit on their mates head while they are asleep 

FITV - kill it with fire 

Hard to argue. 
I barely watch TV anymore. 
Sport is about all I ever watch on scheduled tv. 

40 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Hard to argue. 
I barely watch TV anymore. 
Sport is about all I ever watch on scheduled tv. 

No , me neither but I still use BBC IPlayer for some things . I have no interest what so ever in reality TV and celebs do …………. anything really 

Surely in the name of equality there has to be a FILF Manor?

I'm surprised Judy, Judy, Judy hasn't been championing it🤣🤣

Edited by John Findlay

1 hour ago, Sooks said:

FITV - kill it with fire 

Well said.

Dick Dastardly
2 hours ago, Sooks said:

FITV - kill it with fire 

👍 👍 

Just now, JudyJudyJudy said:

It just looks extremely bizarre to me. Certainly the dumbing down of tv

How much dumber can it get though ? Does it ever bottom out ? Is there even any further down to go 

Just now, Sooks said:

How much dumber can it get though ? Does it ever bottom out ? Is there even any further down to go 

If you've watched the film Idiocracy, we've got a fair way to go. :)

2 minutes ago, Ked said:

All empires fall into decadence and shallow thought.

Not sure if that's a quote or if it's right but if anyone knows can you jog my memory.

it is totally true either way . Nero is tuning his fiddle as we speak 

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

wouldn't be surprised a person getting killed on a quiz show if they lose or something like that ) 

1 minute ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

wouldn't be surprised a person getting killed on a quiz show if they lose or something like that ) 

The Running Man becomes a prophecy 

7 minutes ago, Sooks said:

The Running Man becomes a prophecy 

well it wouldn't surprise me . its a continuous scraping of the barrel now. 

2 hours ago, Sooks said:

FITV - kill it with fire 

Good post.  Well put.

I've not watched ITV for many years now, largely in protest at the sh1t they dredge up - I'm a Celeb, Love Island etc.    The seed for growing all this "reality" sh1t was sown back in the 90s by Simon Cowell, who cleverly worked out that there was a big viewing audience who actually wanted to participate in these shows,  pick their favourite contestant and pay money to vote for him/her.   Just fill the judging panel with some "star celebs", flashing coloured lights everywhere, and ogle a bunch of wannabee "make me a star" unknown singers - and hey presto, you've monetised New Faces and  major wonga is the name of the game.

The public fell for it, and  the concept has  made the Cowell's of this world - plus Ant & fecking Dec and other talentless presenters - mega rich.  The "look at me" and "I want it all"  mantras were king. 

When the BBC joined in this dumbing down nonsense, I decided to abandon most things on the TV - only watch the occasional  thing now.

As you say, the new currency for young folk now is Farceboak & Twatter & TikTok "likes" and "followers".    Then you read about young folk who've killed themselves after it all goes wrong.

Its utterly depressing, with the police, teachers  & NHS left to face  various aspects of the damage a lot of young folk are doing to themselves as a result

jack D and coke
1 hour ago, Sooks said:

I mind catching that dating show where you show your jewels first and thought that was it tbh. I often wondered about who pitched that show to the head honchos at C4. 
Anna Richardson made me watch though and it’s a ****ing travesty she bats for the other team these days😐

11 minutes ago, Lone Striker said:

Good post.  Well put.

I've not watched ITV for many years now, largely in protest at the sh1t they dredge up - I'm a Celeb, Love Island etc.    The seed for growing all this "reality" sh1t was sown back in the 90s by Simon Cowell, who cleverly worked out that there was a big viewing audience who actually wanted to participate in these shows,  pick their favourite contestant and pay money to vote for him/her.   Just fill the judging panel with some "star celebs", flashing coloured lights everywhere, and ogle a bunch of wannabee "make me a star" unknown singers - and hey presto, you've monetised New Faces and  major wonga is the name of the game.

The public fell for it, and  the concept has  made the Cowell's of this world - plus Ant & fecking Dec and other talentless presenters - mega rich.  The "look at me" and "I want it all"  mantras were king. 

When the BBC joined in this dumbing down nonsense, I decided to abandon most things on the TV - only watch the occasional  thing now.

As you say, the new currency for young folk now is Farceboak & Twatter & TikTok "likes" and "followers".    Then you read about young folk who've killed themselves after it all goes wrong.

Its utterly depressing, with the police, teachers  & NHS left to face  various aspects of the damage a lot of young folk are doing to themselves as a result

Sad times indeed 

Nucky Thompson
19 minutes ago, Lone Striker said:

Good post.  Well put.

Fecking hell, Frank Doberman is alive on Kickback :lol:

11 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Fecking hell, Frank Doberman is alive on Kickback :lol:

Oi.  Thompson.  NO !   

😎