Leaving before the end - don’t form queues in rows that people are still sitting in

Hearts_fan

Great result last night, but I’m getting sick of other fans from the same row queuing to leave from the row when me and my family are still sitting there. 

We sit at the end of a row.

If the game is still going on, and the stair isn’t clear yet - use common sense and apply some courtesy - don’t get up and form a queue in a row where people are still sitting. Wait until you can walk passed with out having to stand in our spaces for minutes.

It’s so rude - being forced to stand with a queue of people right in our faces for minutes on end, when we’re still trying to watch the game.

It’s mental.

Just now, Ex member of the SaS said:

I can understand leaving when we are getting beat but to leave early when we are hammering someone is daft.

I usually leave a couple of minutes from the end, makes a huge difference to get to the car before the masses come out.

To be fair I also sit at the end of a row so don't block anyone's view.

I understand everyone one will have different reasons for leaving early, such as travel etc. Totally understandable. 

The problem is caused when the stair is blocked and then people form a bottleneck at the ends of rows on top of people who are still watching the game. 

Walk past by all means, but if there's nowhere to go – don't make a queue on top of people who are not wanting to leave yet.