Glentoran game

belfastglens

belfastglens

im a glens man from belfast here, looking forward to the game tonight against the jambos. should be a good competitive game, are there many of you hearts fans coming over to the game?

im a glens man from belfast here, looking forward to the game tonight against the jambos. should be a good competitive game, are there many of you hearts fans coming over to the game?

Should be a fair few mate...

Do you know if a local radio station will be covering it??

Nucky Thompson
Several hundred according to Hearts official site.

belfastglens

no it wont be live on the radio, there will be highlights on glentorans forza tv.

do u think the hearts fans that come over will be a noisy bunch?

no it wont be live on the radio, there will be highlights on glentorans forza tv.

do u think the hearts fans that come over will be a noisy bunch?

Considering hearts fans (we) drink like fish for home games I can see a few boys getting in the 'spirit'.... infact if you see a lad with TEDP on his back.... ensure that he is in the recovery position.

EDIT; Just spoke to ted and he's still standing, saying the banters good AND he's got a stories all ready.

good lad

Enjoy the game tonight. Belfast's always a great place to visit, with very friendly people. I'm sure the atmosphere tonight will be good even although it's only a friendly.

Oh, I think a very 'loyal' bunch of fans will be there singing 'traditional' songs.

A bit cynical?

Oh, I think a very 'loyal' bunch of fans will be there singing 'traditional' songs.

Through what we've been thru I'm almost sure the fans their will be very loyal... feck all wrong with that.

Mr Quagmire

Aye very clever.

Erse's Chris.

Miller Jambo 60

Pleased to meet you mate enjoy hope its a good game.

Dougstar Edinburgh:)

Miller Jambo 60
Considering hearts fans (we) drink like fish for home games I can see a few boys getting in the 'spirit'.... infact if you see a lad with TEDP on his back.... ensure that he is in the recovery position.

EDIT; Just spoke to ted and he's still standing, saying the banters good AND he's got a stories all ready.

good lad

Kenny is shell there

WeeToonJambo

I saw about 10 Jambos in Argyle Street (Weegieland) this morning looking as if they were heading for Central Station en route to Belfast. It was great to see maroon and white instead of the normal buckie stained blue and green.

Just got a text from the old man.

Hearts fans have taken over the Rangers pub on the Shankhill. Sounds like they're having a great time.

Extremely jealous.

Miller Jambo 60

Hearts fans have taken over the Rangers pub on the Shankhill. Sounds like they're having a great time.

Extremely jealous.

Majic wish i was there:)

Extremely jealous.

Sean, what "Rangers pub"? And it's Shankill. ;)

Sean, what "Rangers pub"? And it's Shankill. ;)

Rushed the post, thanks though.

The Rangers supporters club on Shankill Road I think.

The Rangers supporters club on Shankill Road I think.

That's a brilliant place. Ask your dad if he likes the large carved crest as you walk in. ;)

I had a major whitey in there on one of my stag events a few years ago. :eek:

That's a brilliant place. Ask your dad if he likes the large carved crest as you walk in. ;)

I had a major whitey in there on one of my stag events a few years ago. :eek:

I will do. I tried phoning earlier but all I could here is Hearts songs.

You're not the only one. Some one had to tell me I had been in there the next day. :wacko:

Miller Jambo 60
I will do. I tried phoning earlier but all I could here is Hearts songs.

You're not the only one. Some one had to tell me I had been in there the next day. :wacko:

JS sounds like a good night,hope we win

Jam Tarts 1874
1-1

Hearts playing with just Glen up front - waste of time. I hope this is not the way Shabba wants to go, if it is then it will just be another miserable season.

Denny Crane
Hearts playing with just Glen up front - waste of time. I hope this is not the way Shabba wants to go, if it is then it will just be another miserable season.

Remember Burley's Irish pre-season didn't set the heather on fire. Isn't that what friendlies like this are for? Taking a look at what's available and seeing what adjustments should be made for the season proper?

Remember Burley's Irish pre-season didn't set the heather on fire. Isn't that what friendlies like this are for? Taking a look at what's available and seeing what adjustments should be made for the season proper?

Yup and not many other options in the squad just now. Look at the 18 who travelled. We might see a couple of things tried out

Anyway, it's not so bad a formation if played well. All the premiership's top 4 play it regularly. If you are attacking then Driver and Miko make it 3 up front with Stewart also up there and one of the holding players backing up (taking tonight's lineup). What we lacked last season when we played it was a tactician able to get them to play it well.

We do need more forwards though

Mild-Mannered James

It's not as if we have many options up front with the current squad, and some of them are being kept for Dunfermline which reduces the options further.

Archived