How does anyone make money from tropical fish anyway?

Craigieboy

It is a shame that all these businesses are going bust because of the tram line being foisted on the city. All for a line which is going to increase congestion.

I walked down Shandwick Place the other day and was shocked to see how many too let and for sale signs there are.

The Council with high business rates/charges for BID/trams disruption to trade etc is making it too difficult for anyone other than large businesses to trade in the centre of Edinburgh.

Well you dont anymore.Them leaving may well have to do with the current state of things like the fuel prices the cost of beer the credit crunch tropical fish is hardly an essential it may be a bit harsh to blame the trams as the sole (boom boom) reason. They also used to sell turtles in there.:)

Some business man that guy.

He can't make money cos punters won't go down Leith Walk due to the roadworks. What makes him think punters will shlepp all the way out to Tranent for bloody fish.:confused:

Ron Burgundy

To be fair I work in Leith a fair bit and quite a lot of business's have posters up saying "Trams for Edinburgh....Ripping the heart out of local business".

It is an unbelievable waste of money.Too many councillors have had their pockets lined and the public have been ignored.

I also know the guy pictured as his son goes to the same school as my boys and he is gutted (no fish pun intended).

The tram project is a classic case of vanity over practicality/necessity. :mad:

PS Nice one Jackie. Made me chuckle. :P

Miller Jambo 60
The tram project is a classic case of vanity over practicality/necessity. :mad:

PS Nice one Jackie. Made me chuckle. :P

The SHARKS at Dobbies charge a fortune for fish.

Greedy gits

Brian Whittaker's Tache

There's no plaice for that kinda humour here

Archived