Wanted more but......

Bauld

Second half we were dreadful in possession but not going to dwell on that. Another great win and great result with numerous starters injured and two or three subs required for injuries during the game. 

So well done to every one of them. 

Didn't even try that 2nd half, did we 🤣🤣

2nd string defense, 2nd string keeper 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

:fth:

Shooter McGavin

The Edinburgh Derby offers Hibs nothing, they don’t like them and they don’t want to play them.

We really need to find a new rival, our current derby is just far too one sided.

Our second half performance was never an issue unless they had got one back. Games against your biggest rivals have to be treated differently due to the excess emotion involved. I was quite happy for them to have possession as long as they didn't look like scoring.

4 minutes ago, CostaJambo said:

Our second half performance was never an issue unless they had got one back. Games against your biggest rivals have to be treated differently due to the excess emotion involved. I was quite happy for them to have possession as long as they didn't look like scoring.

2nd half was a training exercise. If that was Hibs giving it a go then they're relegation fodder at this point.

If they got one back then it may have given them a lift but truth be told I think if they got one back then Robbie makes a more attacking change and we put the pressure back on them again. 

We were happy to just play the game. Avoid injuries and take the points. 

It really did look that easy.

Edited by Bauld