Tynecastle Seating Plan

Brian Whittaker's Tache

Brian Whittaker's Tache

Anybody got an online link to a seating plan that shows seat numbers and rows rather than just sections?

I googled it but didnt find anything, I did find this though

2005/6 Seating

0,,10289~581177,00.jpg

2008/9 Seating

http://www.heartsfc.premiumtv.co.uk/javaImages/38/e5/0,,10289~3597624,00.jpg

A lot of seats must have got a lot comfier in the past three years for the ?100 increase?

I could do with a look at a similar thing ... moved seats and i wanted to have a peek where they were.

ford donald

IF you find one please let me have it.the old system had it on the site much easier to see all seating.i tried e-mailing hearts,but no answer as usual!:mad:

IF you find one please let me have it.the old system had it on the site much easier to see all seating.i tried e-mailing hearts,but no answer as usual!:mad:

the old system was the business. you could pick the seats you wanted. never bought a ticket through ticketmaster as it's rank compared to the system we had.

the old system was the business. you could pick the seats you wanted. never bought a ticket through ticketmaster as it's rank compared to the system we had.

I'm very surprised that Tynecastle seating plans hold any interest for you. :rolleyes:

Rick Grimes

A lot of seats must have got a lot comfier in the past three years for the ?100 increase?

indeed. the near 50% price hike between 05/06 & 06/07 was a nasty shock.

Bring back Seatbooker, a far superior system to ticketmaster.

Slightly off topic, but I thought one of the main reasons Hearts went with Ticketmaster was because they were supposed to be using swipe cards instead of season ticket books to enter the ground. IIRC, that was supposed to be starting this season, but I have heard nowt about it.

ArmiyaRomanova
Bring back Seatbooker, a far superior system to ticketmaster.

Slightly off topic, but I thought one of the main reasons Hearts went with Ticketmaster was because they were supposed to be using swipe cards instead of season ticket books to enter the ground. IIRC, that was supposed to be starting this season, but I have heard nowt about it.

I don't recall that being promised, but I do recall claims that Ticketb@st@rd would be modified to allow individual seat selection in due course... over a year has passed and nothing's happened.

Seatbooker apparently didn't return revenue fast enough for the club's liking. But Ticketmaster's appalling system has almost certainly had an adverse effect on ticket sales (even leaving aside last season's disastrous performances). Like another poster on this thread, I've not taken visiting friends along to Tynie in a year, simply because the TM system doesn't allow me to chose the closest available seat to my ST seat.

I'm very surprised that Tynecastle seating plans hold any interest for you. :rolleyes:

why's that ?

heartsfc_fan
Like another poster on this thread, I've not taken visiting friends along to Tynie in a year, simply because the TM system doesn't allow me to chose the closest available seat to my ST seat.

Well actually...I had a good fiddle about with ticketmaster last night (I hate it too btw).

I got my season ticket...now I went for the option of sitting in the main stand...so I went to main stand tickets and it gives you the "worst" (IMO) seats...like in the first row etc.......so what I did, was selected them and added them to my basket...and kept on doing that till I had a big list of (row A + B's - the ones that I DON'T want) I wanted a seat in about row E (or 5th row whatever), so you can imagine by the time I got to the ones in row E my basket totalled to like ?2,000! :eek:

When you have found a seat...delete ALL the ones that you selected up to the seat that you want...Kinda hard to explain, but thats what I did.

Captain Lithuania

Funny that, I email them telling them Vlads' and anchor and I got a reply.

Captain Lithuania
Well actually...I had a good fiddle about with ticketmaster last night (I hate it too btw).

I got my season ticket...now I went for the option of sitting in the main stand...so I went to main stand tickets and it gives you the "worst" (IMO) seats...like in the first row etc.......so what I did. Was selected them and added them to my basket...and kept on doing that till I had a big list of (row A + B's - the ones that I DON'T want) I wanted a seat in about row E (or 5th row whatever), so you can imagine by the time I got to the ones in row E my basket totalled to like ?2,000! :eek:

When you have found a seat...delete ALL the ones that you selected up to the seat that you want...Kinda hard to explain, but thats what I did.

Lol, would have been funny if you'd bought them all :P

heartsfc_fan
Lol, would have been funny if you'd bought them all :P

Well...I don't think my student account could cope with about ?2K coming out of it...but yes...I'd have the whole of the first row to myself ;)

yvonnejambo
I don't recall that being promised, but I do recall claims that Ticketb@st@rd would be modified to allow individual seat selection in due course... over a year has passed and nothing's happened.

Seatbooker apparently didn't return revenue fast enough for the club's liking. But Ticketmaster's appalling system has almost certainly had an adverse effect on ticket sales (even leaving aside last season's disastrous performances). Like another poster on this thread, I've not taken visiting friends along to Tynie in a year, simply because the TM system doesn't allow me to chose the closest available seat to my ST seat.

Im the same, was so much hassle last year trying to get tix for others for odd games that I vowed then never to have anything to do with ticketmaster ever again.

y dont use have a look at tha ground nd find ure new seats hehe proably wud be easier

Please tell me you have some dodgy keys on your keyboard mate !!!

• 4 weeks later...

Has anyone found a decent seating plan?

Even one that shows where n1 n2 n3 are etc.

The plan on the official site is useless

I particularly enjoy the "View large plan" feature which, when pressed, shows exactly the same plan in exactly the same size.

:confused:

Nucky Thompson
Has anyone found a decent seating plan?

Even one that shows where n1 n2 n3 are etc.

If you look at the above plan and split the bit that says north into two parts, N1 would be on the right and N2 on the left, this is the lower main stand. Where the letter N is, that part is N3 and is the upper main stand. Repeat with south and the letter T.

coppercrutch

Jump over the fence by the shop. Leg it around the Wheatfield. Walk across the pitch confidently with a phone in one hand and a bit of paper in the other. Go where you want in the stands and take a note of seats/areas of interest.

Buy ticket in right place.

Worked for me. :)

Darth Jambo

I definately think we've lost revenue from using ticketmaster, I won't use it as you can't book a specific seat, what's the point if you are a ST holder and trying to take someone to a game!:confused:

I definately think we've lost revenue from using ticketmaster, I won't use it as you can't book a specific seat, what's the point if you are a ST holder and trying to take someone to a game!:confused:

I think so too. Seatbooker was a far superior ticketing system. As for taking someone else to the game, you could try this as I've done it myself and it worked ok... Phone up ticketmaster, tell them your seat number, row , section etc and ask for them to tell you the nearest available seat and book it that way. Pain in the @rse nonetheless :(

Midfield Dynamo
Please tell me you have some dodgy keys on your keyboard mate !!!

Yit lkoos ok to me.:)

• 1 month later...
can someone tell me in north stand what N sections are lower and which are upper ? cheers

As was posted earlier, N1 and N2 are lower, N3 is upper.

Archived