The Terrible Twins...Watch Oot For These 2

Tom Heaney

Not normally one for posting picts on K/B but couldn't resist this one of The Heaney Monsters. One of my friends is pretty handy with photoshop and it made me chuckle (well it would wouldn't it)

Anyway look out for these 2 horrors in the coming season

logan&aiden1_thumb.jpg

londonjambo
Not normally one for posting picts on K/B but couldn't resist this one of The Heaney Monsters. One of my friends is pretty handy with photoshop and it made me chuckle (well it would wouldn't it)

They look just like their daddy, poor wee things ;);)

Nice pic, mate.

GC

They look just like their daddy, poor wee things ;);)

Nice pic, mate.

GC

Gary, could be worse they could be like their Maw :dribble:

Cool pic mate.

I undid my self imposed 'boycott' of Hearts kits this season & bought the home kit for my 4 year old today.

Friggin mug that I am but they look great in the kit.

:)

I P Knightley

Is the one on the right (Aiden, I'm guessing) thumping his chest??

Future captain in the making.

Legends, the pair of them.

or...

Jhudhas Mhanks, booo!! ;)

Is the one on the right (Aiden, I'm guessing) thumping his chest??

Future captain in the making.

Legends, the pair of them.

or...

Jhudhas Mhanks, booo!! ;)

Aiden is indeed the one on the right, Nae chance of either becoming a Jhudhas Mhank, they will grow up knowing what it is to be a Jambo, no like the great pretenders

I P Knightley
Aiden is indeed the one on the right, Nae chance of either becoming a Jhudhas Mhank, they will grow up knowing what it is to be a Jambo, no like the great pretenders

Where are you based Tom?

I reckon I'm going well having 3 boys in London who are all Jambos with none of this Chelsea, Man U, Liverpool, Arsenal & Tottenham stuff that their classmates are all into. (Actually, Spurs wouldn't be a terrible choice, 'cos, like the Hearts, they're a bit anti-climactic most seasons!)

The middle one got hand-me-down clothes from a friend that included a pair of trackie bottoms with the E****nd crest on them. He refused to put them on. (His mother doesn't appreciate these things...)

John Findlay

Two great looking Laddies there Tom. Not hard to see they get their looks from their mum.

Heaney(Logan), Findlay(Cameron), Heaney(Aiden). Not a bad front three for the year 2030 ;)

John

Archived