Source Links

Guest Maroon Carpet

Guest Maroon Carpet

Mods,

Can I ask something here, are we not allowed to add any source links on any posts we make???

Reason is I posted re the article on the evening news sport site about Mirsad Beslija being crocked again, checked minutes later, and the post has been removed.

If you are goning to remove a post then I would have thought you would have had the decency to let me know about it.

:mad:

Maybe the mods just merged your thread into the other Beslija thread and called the merged thread: Beslija Injury (merged threads).

Maybe the link you posted in your post is still in your post on the merged thread.

Guest Maroon Carpet
Maybe the mods just merged your thread into the other Beslija thread and called the merged thread: Beslija Injury (merged threads).

Maybe the link you posted in your post is still in your post on the merged thread.

Do you know for sure that there was a post about the Beslija Injury? as I looked before I posted it and couldn't see one so I thought it was ok.

Click on your username on one of your posts in the yop left hand corner.

Then click on find more posts.

You should be able to find your post there.

• Moderators
Mods,

Can I ask something here, are we not allowed to add any source links on any posts we make???

Reason is I posted re the article on the evening news sport site about Mirsad Beslija being crocked again, checked minutes later, and the post has been removed.

If you are goning to remove a post then I would have thought you would have had the decency to let me know about it.

:mad:

see post 32 in this thread.

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/showthread.php?p=378455#post378455

Guest Maroon Carpet

Sorry, I see it was merged, although I did search for a post about the injury beforehand, don't know why I didn't see it at the time.

I need to go to Specsavers me thinks.........

I need to go to Specsavers me thinks.........

Make sure you don't fall off your high horse on the way. ;)

Archived