• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Naisys Tackle

• davemclaren

• Sooks

• Mikey1874

On 12/12/2022 at 01:59, davemclaren said:

It's an interesting conundrum as sites like these deny income to the club we purportedly love. 

Will never understand why fans who want to stream hearts games regularly don't just buy a VPN and a Hearts international TV subscription.

Together they cost very little, you're guaranteed the games will be on, won't ruin your laptop with a million viruses, don't have those ridiculous click adverts, and you'll be giving your few quid to the club.

*Obvious exception to those who are really struggling given everything at the moment

59 minutes ago, DxB Hearts said:

Will never understand why fans who want to stream hearts games regularly don't just buy a VPN and a Hearts international TV subscription.

Together they cost very little, you're guaranteed the games will be on, won't ruin your laptop with a million viruses, don't have those ridiculous click adverts, and you'll be giving your few quid to the club.

*Obvious exception to those who are really struggling given everything at the moment

Hearts cracked down on that a wee while ago I think . I agree though , if a person was so inclined to stream games that they can not make , then it is much better if the club gets cash for it 

Now if SKY would actually offer us a TV deal that not only makes us competitive with the lower leagues down south , but also allowed us to watch games that do not involve either of the old firm , then I would get a subscription . If I could stream all the Hearts games I could not make , then I would be on board . As it is I am not paying that amount each month for 90 % + old firm content and to help pour money in to the leagues down south that are inflicting damage on our own league 

If I was at Hearts media I would be making very little effort to stop people watching our games through an international subscription and a VPN . It will not affect attendances because for those who go to the games , they do it for more than just to watch the match , it’s the day , mates , the match day experience , the routine ect. Hearts would get money from the additional subs too

2 hours ago, Sooks said:

Hearts cracked down on that a wee while ago I think . I agree though , if a person was so inclined to stream games that they can not make , then it is much better if the club gets cash for it 

Now if SKY would actually offer us a TV deal that not only makes us competitive with the lower leagues down south , but also allowed us to watch games that do not involve either of the old firm , then I would get a subscription . If I could stream all the Hearts games I could not make , then I would be on board . As it is I am not paying that amount each month for 90 % + old firm content and to help pour money in to the leagues down south that are inflicting damage on our own league 

If I was at Hearts media I would be making very little effort to stop people watching our games through an international subscription and a VPN . It will not affect attendances because for those who go to the games , they do it for more than just to watch the match , it’s the day , mates , the match day experience , the routine ect. Hearts would get money from the additional subs too

The current deal offers some matches to be streamed which is a start.  I also imagine Hearts are pressured by rights holders to clamp down on UK subscriptions to nonUK services. 

6 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

The current deal offers some matches to be streamed which is a start.  I also imagine Hearts are pressured by rights holders to clamp down on UK subscriptions to nonUK services. 

I got detected using a VPN, got my account closed for Overseas Subscription.

Ronald Villiers
7 hours ago, Smithee said:

hesgoaldotpro

👍

Good man Smithee, cheers.  Hesgoal didn't take long to get set up again lol.

14 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

It is still a totally shit deal in terms of our competitiveness though . I am sure you are correct about the non oversees thing , but if it was me i would be barely bothering my arse to the point where I was seen to be doing some thing about it , but in reality very little 

4 hours ago, Sooks said:

I'm not sure how much Hearts could actually do, if my VPN works for BBC iPlayer and the likes I'm almost positive the Hearts TV boffins won't be able to get past ExpressVPN.

Totally agree re: Sky etc. Biggest problem with our TV stuff is we treat ourselves like we're a mini-EPL and not our own product with our own offering and needs. Need to actually think of a way that engages with all domestic fans as best as possible, not just replicate what the EPL does.

Case and point, the Edinburgh derby not being on TV. Unacceptable and shows a complete disregard for what we need to promote our game. 

7 minutes ago, DxB Hearts said:

I'm not sure how much Hearts could actually do, if my VPN works for BBC iPlayer and the likes I'm almost positive the Hearts TV boffins won't be able to get past ExpressVPN.

Totally agree re: Sky etc. Biggest problem with our TV stuff is we treat ourselves like we're a mini-EPL and not our own product with our own offering and needs. Need to actually think of a way that engages with all domestic fans as best as possible, not just replicate what the EPL does.

Case and point, the Edinburgh derby not being on TV. Unacceptable and shows a complete disregard for what we need to promote our game. 

Good post , and I totally agree . I was a bit disappointed in the answers from Budge and McKinlay to what they thought of the TV deal , but they probably are not allowed to slate it too much . I think its a pitiful deal 

Pasquale for King
8 minutes ago, DxB Hearts said:

You're right of course about the derby but on this occasion a 3pm KO instead of a 12:30pm or evening one makes more sense due to the date. 

7 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

You're right of course about the derby but on this occasion a 3pm KO instead of a 12:30pm or evening one makes more sense due to the date. 

If the SFA/SPFL or whoever the hell is in charge of TV wants to develop our game and keep interest, not having by far and away the biggest game not involving the ugly sisters on TV is a sackable offense.

Sucks for the fans that go to the games but they should find a day and time, anytime, to put it on. Midnight KO 31st of December the only spot? Fine, put it on. 4am on a Tuesday? Fine put it on.

Not putting it on shouldn't even be an option. 

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, DxB Hearts said:

If the SFA/SPFL or whoever the hell is in charge of TV wants to develop our game and keep interest, not having by far and away the biggest game not involving the ugly sisters on TV is a sackable offense.

Sucks for the fans that go to the games but they should find a day and time, anytime, to put it on. Midnight KO 31st of December the only spot? Fine, put it on. 4am on a Tuesday? Fine put it on.

Not putting it on shouldn't even be an option. 

So **** the fans as long it helps sell the games? To who? Nobody cares, Scotland is a football backwater. Look at all the smaller nations doing well in a competition this country couldn't get near with two opportunities.
Until we get people running the game for everyone not just two teams nothing will change, they let Sky dictate who is on. 

2 hours ago, DxB Hearts said:

Hearts might be obliged to fight this stuff, but you'd have to think they'll be doing the bare minimum - it just isn't in our best interests to turn down money from fans.

Naisys Tackle
On 13/12/2022 at 19:08, Robbies Tackle said:

Back now under .me ;) 

I told you yesterday that it was back.  Same boy that run it before and not a mirror site.  

Hesgoals.me :lol: 

Naisys Tackle
9 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Have to Hope something else takes it place, I've not missed any of our games i couldn't attend for years. 

See my post bud. ;) 

Paisley Jambo

There is nothing like going to the game in person especially at Tynecastle.

Sometimes this isn’t always possible but there is time to watch the match through a stream.

I’ve watched a few games this way but would rather pay the club £20 for a stream if the option was possible.

Hopefully one day it will be.

9 hours ago, Paisley Jambo said:

Sometimes this isn’t always possible but there is time to watch the match through a stream.

I’ve watched a few games this way but would rather pay the club £20 for a stream if the option was possible.

Accurate and succinct , and sums up my thoughts perfectly 

On 14/12/2022 at 17:52, Pasquale for King said:

So **** the fans as long it helps sell the games? To who? Nobody cares, Scotland is a football backwater. Look at all the smaller nations doing well in a competition this country couldn't get near with two opportunities.
Until we get people running the game for everyone not just two teams nothing will change, they let Sky dictate who is on. 

That's literally my point....

Pasquale for King
22 hours ago, Paisley Jambo said:

Definitely, two years ago at this time or even Ross County last Xmas when its freezing seemed better in the house, but we will still go on Saturday and freeze because nothing beats it. 

On 14/12/2022 at 13:07, Smithee said:

hesgoaldotpro

👍

Doesn’t work.  Says loading in 3 seconds and nothing happens. 

By The Light..
On 12/12/2022 at 07:34, Carl Fredrickson said:

Due to be a carer and weekend dad of two kids who dont like football, I am unable to attend games.

Prior to this I have been a season ticket holder in the old stand, the Roseburn and then got moved to the Gorgie Road stand when it opened. Followed home and away for many a year.  However life sometimes interferes with football. 

I contribute via FoH and merchandise sales.

During the Covid season I would pay for clubs PPV - no issue with that whatsoever. 

When I have time I would watch games or part of games on steaming services. If there was a paying service that clubs benefited from then I would subscribe to it. 

As was mentioned above, streaming was meant to be the end of the music industry but they embraced it and money can be made from legal streaming. Football needs to wake up and realise that a large number of people do not want to pay to watch teams they have no interest in but are willing to pay to watch their own teams. 

Absolutely 100%

I pay for Sky Sports in package which gives me all kinds of stuff I have no interest in like F1 racing and all kinds of football like Dagenham vs Scunthorpe 

1 minute ago, Robbies Tackle said:

Only said it and linked it about 20 times :lol: 

Folk keep asking 🤷🏻‍♂️ canny be missing the fitbaw

Shooter McGavin

Hope one of these replacements sticks around and takes hesgoals place. Sky, BT Sports etc have only got themselves to blame when people turn to free streaming sites. Long may it continue.

1 minute ago, Blair835 said:

Can anyone recommend a good free vpn for android devices? Looking to get one to watch on hesgoal but unsure which to get

Paid VPN's are always better. You can get them fairly cheap and you'll find YouTube channels usually offer discounts 

3 minutes ago, benny said:

Link doesn't work.

Tried with City game.

Comes up with loads of stations none work.

Unless I'm doing it wrong.🤣

I was able to get the Aberdeen v Celtic game. If you have an adblocker turn it off. Also, you may have to click the "click here to watch" button a few times.

4 minutes ago, whodanny said:

I was able to get the Aberdeen v Celtic game. If you have an adblocker turn it off. Also, you may have to click the "click here to watch" button a few times.

Cheers.

Still no luck though.

Just now, CalMac said:

Sportshub.stream/soccer-live-streamz

If you find the hearts match on the list of today's games, the  2nd link on the left works perfectly.

3 minutes ago, Seaside Dave said:

None of those work for me Cal. Maybe it's the phone 

Perhaps & sorry. I'm using laptop and it is a perfect picture.

1 hour ago, Muppetboy said:

The links for the new site were shit, couldn’t get access for adverts

I suppose there would have been a bunch of ad peddling tossers waiting to take advantage of the next take down, never really thought about it.