St. Johnstone away - Wednesday 28th December ( tickets on sale direct from the fermers )

AndyNic

Tayside Jambo
54 minutes ago, 151 said:

Looks to be selling quite well. Just the ends of the stand that haven't sold yet. 

A good result at Tannadice might see us sell out.

Screenshot_20221220_121033_Samsung Internet.jpg

Got 3 this morning in section E, must be the away ground I have visited the most outwith Fester Road. Can only recall seeing 1 win there, Valentines day Replay in the cup, usually it's a draw!

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JALBO

• Tayside Jambo

• Luckies1874

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jambo Buckets

Missed that these were on sale. Not listed on the Hearts website like the Dundee United tickets are. Surprised so many have sold considering the club have forgotten about it. 

Just now, Jambo Buckets said:

Missed that these were on sale. Not listed on the Hearts website like the Dundee United tickets are. Surprised so many have sold considering the club have forgotten about it. 

The club haven't.  They aren't selling the tickets, but a link was posted on the club website.  

1 minute ago, Jambo Buckets said:

Club haven't forgot amigo, buy direct from St Johnstone !!

Jambo Buckets
1 minute ago, davemclaren said:

The club haven't.  They aren't selling the tickets, but a link was posted on the club website.  

Just now, McNelly15 said:

Club haven't forgot amigo, buy direct from St Johnstone !!

Tickets for the Dundee United game are also not being sold by Hearts but there is a link to the tickets on the Hearts website in the Tickets for Upcoming games. I know there will have been an update and a social media post when the tickets went up for sale, but in the main area for buying tickets there is nothing for this game. 

9 minutes ago, Jambo Buckets said:

I know what you mean - the club haven't added it to the upcoming fixtures for tickets whereas the Dundee Utd game is listed. And I'm sure on the news page for this fixture, they had the wrong link for tickets initially, although it has been corrected now. https://www.heartsfc.co.uk/news/article/ticket-information-st-johnstone-a

Tayside Jambo

Secrion D - 127

Section E - 138

All other sections sold out/no seats left 

Total - 265

Not bad for a midweek trip between Christmas and New Year especially after another away trip at Dundee Utd a few days earlier.

Hesitant to buy tickets for this at the moment until Ii can sort out my travel. I am aware that both Portobello and Orwell Hearts buses are both full. However, just wondered whether anyone was aware of any other supporters buses heading to Perth that had available seats? 

Niemi’s gloves
2 hours ago, Tayside Jambo said:

Secrion D - 127

Section E - 138

All other sections sold out/no seats left 

Total - 265

Not bad for a midweek trip between Christmas and New Year especially after another away trip at Dundee Utd a few days earlier.

What’s the story with the block of 187 seats in Section E nearest the corner flag which are all showing as unavailable? Are St J keeping these as unsold for crowd separation reasons or could they become available? 

Based on your numbers it looks like we’ve sold about 2500 seats, assuming we originally had all of A, B, C, D and E apart from the 187 seats I mentioned. 

Tayside Jambo
2 hours ago, Niemi’s gloves said:

What’s the story with the block of 187 seats in Section E nearest the corner flag which are all showing as unavailable? Are St J keeping these as unsold for crowd separation reasons or could they become available? 

Based on your numbers it looks like we’ve sold about 2500 seats, assuming we originally had all of A, B, C, D and E apart from the 187 seats I mentioned. 

I have no idea if there is a reason for them to be blocked out. I assumed that if they were grey they were sold, but thinking logically is odd that all the ones furthest from the middle had sold first, so would presume a separation thing. I don't have a contact for St. Johnstone (one of the few Tayside clubs I don't) so no real way of finding out, unless there is someone else in the know.

On 21/12/2022 at 15:45, Tayside Jambo said:

I have no idea if there is a reason for them to be blocked out. I assumed that if they were grey they were sold, but thinking logically is odd that all the ones furthest from the middle had sold first, so would presume a separation thing. I don't have a contact for St. Johnstone (one of the few Tayside clubs I don't) so no real way of finding out, unless there is someone else in the know.

Nah that section was never on sale but they may well open it by game day as I think we'll shift what is for sale. They've been selling steadily over the last few days. 

https://www.heartsfc.co.uk/news/article/ticket-information-st-johnstone-a

The end section is open now.

Hearts away support over the next 4 games: 

Dundee Utd 2500+ sold out

St Johnstone approx 200 left of over 3k, will sell out 

St Mirren under 100 left, will sell out 

Hibs 3500 sold out in hours 

Not bad at all 👏 👏👏

1 hour ago, Luckies1874 said:

Not bad at all 👏 👏👏

If we ditched ticketmaster and processed all applications ourselves, pocketing the same £3 admin fee, we'd make a few bob out of these away games then.

WheatfieldWarrior

tends to be the case where they only open areas once the previous one sells out.

2 hours ago, Luckies1874 said:

Not bad at all 👏 👏👏

....meanwhile, Hibs seem to be really struggling to sell tickets for their two home games over Christmas [Livi tomorrow and Celtic next Wednesday]. There's stacks left for both games, and you can even get a two-game package - if I read it right, an adult can get into both for as little as £22 in total.....although that's hard to believe - maybe it's meant to be £22 each / £44 total.

Edited by JALBO

5 minutes ago, JALBO said:

....meanwhile, Hibs seem to be really struggling to sell tickets for their two home games over Christmas [Livi tomorrow and Celtic next Wednesday]. There's stacks left for both games, and you can even get a two-game package - if I read it right, an adult can get into both for as little as £22 in total.....although that's hard to believe - maybe it's meant to be £22 each / £44 total.

They will still report near 20,000 crowds for both games. 😊

4 hours ago, Luckies1874 said:

Not bad at all 👏 👏👏

Thats fantastic away support.    Hearts fans are contributing just as much to the annual income of the 2 Tayside clubs as each of the Bigot Brothers glory-hunting fans do.

Going to be the exact same game as today in terms of a team that will battle and fight for everything due to a lack in technical ability, against a team who try and create but at an absolute snails pace. 

Hopefully a better result but I think it's going to be another slog and would be really happy if we just didn't get anyone injured.

On 23/12/2022 at 18:14, Yoda said:

They will still report near 20,000 crowds for both games. 😊

Aye but there turnover which will be revealed in February will be a true reflection of their attendances mate. I'm going for 8.5 million turnover max. 

2 hours ago, JALBO said:

About a dozen left. 

SOLD OUT. 

4 Hearts away supports on the bounce have sold out all tickets available to us; Dundee Utd, St Johnstone, St Mirren and Hibs. 

Remarkable. 

13 minutes ago, Luckies1874 said:

SOLD OUT. 

4 Hearts away supports on the bounce have sold out all tickets available to us; Dundee Utd, St Johnstone, St Mirren and Hibs. 

Remarkable. 

Hopefully St Johnstone open the Ormond Stand for us this week. Looks as if we could shift a few hundred more between now and Wednesday evening.

Either way, 3,000 sold for Wednesday on top of the near 2,700 that we had at Tannadice yesterday - a really great effort.

12 hours ago, Boris5115 said:

Aye but there turnover which will be revealed in February will be a true reflection of their attendances mate. I'm going for 8.5 million turnover max. 

100%.  They are either miss-reporting their ticket income (& dodging tax) or lying about their crowds. 

H1b5 = Fibs.

2 hours ago, JALBO said:

Hopefully St Johnstone open the Ormond Stand for us this week. Looks as if we could shift a few hundred more between now and Wednesday evening.

Either way, 3,000 sold for Wednesday on top of the near 2,700 that we had at Tannadice yesterday - a really great effort.

I won't know until tomorrow if I can make it so hopefully they open up the Ormond Stand, they'll sell a fair few I expect.

Well over half of the tickets in the Osmond Stand Block L above the access level have been sold since they went on sale at lunchtime. I think we're up at around 3,150 tickets sold now - looks as if we'll be close to 3,500 on Wednesday evening.

Edited by JALBO

4 hours ago, JALBO said:

Well over half of the tickets in the Osmond Stand Block L above the access level have been sold since they went on sale at lunchtime. I think we're up at around 3,150 tickets sold now - looks as if we'll be close to 3,500 on Wednesday evening.

If you click on the link for the Dundee Utd fans you can see just how amazing a Hearts support this is for a Wednesday night between Christmas and New Year.

Are there tickets left for this? Went on the SJFC website and it's not clear to me where away fans buy tickets. Went on to the home fans tickets and looks like there are some in Block P; is that an away section?

Tayside Jambo
8 minutes ago, Jambos_1874 said:

Are there tickets left for this? Went on the SJFC website and it's not clear to me where away fans buy tickets. Went on to the home fans tickets and looks like there are some in Block P; is that an away section?

https://www.perthstjohnstonefc.co.uk/travelling-support

4 hours ago, DAB said:

What is the best bet for getting back to the train station after the game?

Sorry but it is a bit of a walk. The last time we played there at night, I took the train and thought I will just get a bus back to the station after the match. No buses due to traffic leaving the area so had to walk (very fast) and only caught the last train by 3/4 minutes. If your last train is any less than an hour after the match finishes, I would think seriously about it. I am driving on Wednesday😂