Smart watch recommendations

Tuco Salamanca

Tuco Salamanca

I want a watch That has calling , read messages etc etc 

For under 200 squid 

Any recommendations ?

TIA kickback 🤪 

Dick Dastardly

I've had a huawei gt2 for a few years and i think its fantastic. I'm pretty sure it has calling on it but i turned it off. You can definitely get messages and loads of other stuff. Plus there are loads of different faces you can download for free. 

Edit. The price seems to vary on amazon but there is one going for £99 just now. 

Edited by Dick Dastardly

29 minutes ago, Dick Dastardly said:

I've had a huawei gt2 for a few years and i think its fantastic. I'm pretty sure it has calling on it but i turned it off. You can definitely get messages and loads of other stuff. Plus there are loads of different faces you can download for free. 

Edit. The price seems to vary on amazon but there is one going for £99 just now. 

Are they still Wear OS, just as their mobiles were nobbled when Trump blocked China from US tech including Android I assume that affected their newer smartwatches?

Had a Huawei watch (and the P30 Pro - awesome phone) before I traded both to go Samsung this year. Was decent until the battery started losing a little longevity (after 3 years tho so not complaining). 

Dick Dastardly
8 hours ago, Gizmo said:

Are they still Wear OS, just as their mobiles were nobbled when Trump blocked China from US tech including Android I assume that affected their newer smartwatches?

Had a Huawei watch (and the P30 Pro - awesome phone) before I traded both to go Samsung this year. Was decent until the battery started losing a little longevity (after 3 years tho so not complaining). 

I really couldn't say anything about technical stuff!! I just wear it and use it to count my steps ect.