• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• This is My Story Podcast

• been here before

• Wee Mikey

Absolutely class. What a difference when the stadium joins in. Could see natty and a few others were on their knees but the atmosphere literally dragged them through the last 10 mins as it was bouncing. 

Incredible stadium when it's rocking and rosenborg couldn't cope 

Any reservations about these young lads can be put aside. Absolutely tremendous tonight 👏👏👏

the young team seemed to divert to the next song , when a dubious chant crept out... Not sure if that was intentional but it got the crowd moving quickly along. 

Their songbook was great. Huge respect for creating the atmosphere 👍🇱🇻❤️

I’d the ultras could have a word with the captain of section G and the captain of section n that would be great.

The atmosphere the Ultras create is brillInt - but they need to involve the whole stadium with some of their songs. Some of the old classics wouldn’t go a miss on a night like tonight. 

no criticising but a joined up effort would be superb! 

I have never heard Tynecastle so loud on the Telly. What an atmosphere we'll done. That eas a proper European night under the lights 

32 minutes ago, sprinbox98 said:

I’d the ultras could have a word with the captain of section G and the captain of section n that would be great.

The atmosphere the Ultras create is brillInt - but they need to involve the whole stadium with some of their songs. Some of the old classics wouldn’t go a miss on a night like tonight. 

no criticising but a joined up effort would be superb! 

Agreed it did feel a bit disjointed from us in the wheatfield but a good atmosphere nonetheless 

Edited by Farmer1

GUs we’re on top form tonight. 

That was an absolutely incredible atmosphere in that stadium tonight - one of the best.  

Great night   

HHGH 🇱🇻

Doctor FinnBarr

Could only hear the drum in upper F but I know they were singing going by the handclapping, maybe couldn't hear them because of the amount of singing from G.

12 minutes ago, Farmer1 said:

Agreed it did feel a bit disjointed from us in the wheatfield but a good atmosphere nonetheless 

As someone who couldn't hear them on Sunday I thought they were great tonight.

There were also a few times when Section G picked up the songs and vice versa.

Display was the best thing I’ve ever seen in the stands at Tynecastle. Take a bow can only imagine the effort that was out in.

I was a bit doubtful about the move due to being isolated from G&N but I think the way forward is the Gorgie end becoming the focal point for the atmosphere over the next few years.

Well done lads

Gorgie_Rules

Brilliant from start to finish, and great to see the players and staff show their appreciation at the end.

Hopefully the start of something bigger including more of the Gorgie stand.

Wee song for you lads well done tonight 👍🏻

there’s only one cammy devlin 

theres only one cammy devlin

hes 4 foot 2 and eats kangaroo

walking in a devlin wonderland 😅

2 minutes ago, Balaclava said:

Display was the best thing I’ve ever seen in the stands at Tynecastle. Take a bow can only imagine the effort that was out in.

I was a bit doubtful about the move due to being isolated from G&N but I think the way forward is the Gorgie end becoming the focal point for the atmosphere over the next few years.

Well done lads

My son is one of the ‘Ultras’ and that display took some effort to pull together, they underestimated how long it would take. He’s been at Tynecastle (along with many others) for many nights trying to complete it. Got home at midnight last night after working on it.

Shout out to the board who allowed them into the ground to work on it. 

Every one of them to a man (or girl) are doing this for team. HHGH

The Rosenburg directors spent more time watching the Ultras than the game. Great job. 
Unfortunately, the UEFA officials ran out ink writing about the flare on the pitch. 
There were also FIFA officials there who ate all the pies and missed most of the game and took no notes. Freeloading wnkrs. 

Just back from game, I was in W row 20 just above right of the Ultras, thought the drum would annoy me but the atmosphere was fantastic! When Tynecastle is bouncing like tonight it’s a special stadium. :flag1:

Just like to add my thanks to the Ultras tonight. Your support was brilliant tonight, and your display was amazing.

👏🏻😃 

Superb tonight boys, still a huge fan of your work and clapped yourselves as I walked up the steps from the section beside. Keep it going. 

As has been asked, anyone got a photo of the flag? Was behind it as I came in so missed it 

Just now, Ray Gin said:

It seemed like they kept the Tagawa tequila song going for about 15 minutes straight. :lol:

Was absolutely amazing. I played tequila back  to back in the car home much to the amusement of my daughter. Lads didn't stop all night and that's what it's about. Great effort!

This is My Story Podcast

From one generation to another…

That was a proper European night! 

Bauld, MacKay and Robbo on the tops, 3 hero’s. Numbers spell out 1874 for anyone that missed it. 

♥️🇱🇻

87901ecf-e155-46b6-a0d8-f6f91958c45d.jpeg

This is My Story Podcast
Just now, This is My Story Podcast said:

Bauld, MacKay and Robbo on the tops, 3 hero’s. Numbers spell out 1874 for anyone that missed it. 

♥️🇱🇻

Celebrates 150 years of history and here’s to the next 150. Our first badge and our current badge as well. 

millerjames398
51 minutes ago, heartsfc_fan said:

Brilliant stuff lads. And the Tagawa song 😂

Me and my laddie, were pissin ourselves laughin when they started that one up,,seemed to go on for ages,,fair play to one and all in the GU👏🏼🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻

The Real Maroonblood
5 minutes ago, This is My Story Podcast said:

♥️🇱🇻

That was very impressive.

Well done.

I'm not trying to be controversial or argumentative here. But I don't think it works in thr Gorgie stand. The loudest songs tonight seemed to be from the old school section g and n. And yes I know that was the classics like the Europe song ect (even hello hello 🙈).  If it was the whole Gorgie or at least the full bottom tier might be more effective but the wee section behind the goals is just a bit cringy for my liking

7 minutes ago, This is My Story Podcast said:

♥️🇱🇻

Beautiful 

All roads lead to Gorgie

Great tonight, never stopped singing and really got the rest of the ground involved. I was directly in line with them in the Roseburn and it looked and sounded brilliant from there. Well done The Gorgie

Pasquale for King
4 minutes ago, Stupid Sexy Flanders said:

I got a good pic from Section G but apparently I can't upload it. 😕 

If you edit it and make it smaller it should work 👍🏽

2 minutes ago, jambo1975 said:

I'm not trying to be controversial or argumentative here. But I don't think it works in thr Gorgie stand. The loudest songs tonight seemed to be from the old school section g and n. And yes I know that was the classics like the Europe song ect (even hello hello 🙈).  If it was the whole Gorgie or at least the full bottom tier might be more effective but the wee section behind the goals is just a bit cringy for my liking

It’ll get there, it’s about changing the culture of that end of Tynie & turning it into the noisy end of the ground, will improve the whole stadium 

Outstanding, great effort. Ignore any naysayers, 99% of fans appreciate the time you all put in. Going one nil down so early could've killed the place, you started right back up and didn't stop all game, well in. Could hear you loud and clear in the main stand.

Stupid Sexy Flanders
7 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

If you edit it and make it smaller it should work 👍🏽

Nah, still says "Unknown server error". 🤷🏻‍♂️

Just now, boag1874 said:

It’ll get there, it’s about changing the culture of that end of Tynie & turning it into the noisy end of the ground, will improve the whole stadium 

I think that as well. THe gorgie stand is the quietest end of the ground. The players spend 45 minutes of every home game playing toward that stand.

Its like everything. Give it a bit of time. Thought the boys and lassies were great tonight. The Tifo was brilliant as well. Fans trying their best to create atmosphere that the players can thrive under, and get pumped up when playing, are worth their weight in gold imo .... Im personally proud of the fact that Tynie on nights like this is unparralelled in terms of noise. It was rocking, but from EVERY stand. How must that make the players feel .. I mean cmon tae f...

Its getting it back in some (not all) of the league games and these folks are there to help make it happen. Folk criticising aspects of it. Just plain wrong to do that. 

Pasquale for King
3 minutes ago, Stupid Sexy Flanders said:

Nah, still says "Unknown server error". 🤷🏻‍♂️

Happens to me all the time, I try to make it as small as possible. 

CCEA8286-0B6A-4576-9B42-EB226601ED18.jpeg

4 minutes ago, Hearts1975 said:

I think that as well. THe gorgie stand is the quietest end of the ground. The players spend 45 minutes of every home game playing toward that stand.

Its like everything. Give it a bit of time. Thought the boys and lassies were great tonight. The Tifo was brilliant as well. Fans trying their best to create atmosphere that the players can thrive under, and get pumped up when playing, are worth their weight in gold imo .... Im personally proud of the fact that Tynie on nights like this is unparralelled in terms of noise. It was rocking, but from EVERY stand. How must that make the players feel .. I mean cmon tae f...

Its getting it back in some (not all) of the league games and these folks are there to help make it happen. Folk criticising aspects of it. Just plain wrong to do that. 

Exactly, will take time, maybe even a few years but will be a long term benefit 

Oneneilberry

absolute class tonight ...would love to see the numbers increase and maybe fill the whole lower or X all the way to the top 

bobby bombscare
7 minutes ago, Hearts1975 said:

I think what would really help is if they put the words to all their songs somewhere. More people would join in as some of the stuff they're coming up.with is class. 

I especially like Tagawas one 😂

Unfortunately, I was watching from home. The Gorgie Ultra boys and girls looked amazing on the telly. The atmosphere created was the dogs bollocks. All stands were rocking.

It really made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. Even the wife commented on how loud the noise from the home fans was.

I don't manage to make it to games more than once a season, going forward, I'll be looking to book my tickets in the Gorgie stand, as close to the ultras as I can get. 

• davemclaren changed the title to The Hearts Ultras ( merged )