• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• JFK-1

• il Duce McTarkin

• Unknown user

17 minutes ago, Dirk McClaymore said:

That's the type of cutting insight I'd expect from a habitual stoner, tbh. 

image.png.e257ff533741164a897b2d356feb3f7e.png

That's the type of talking with nothing to say I expect from someone who talks with nothing to say.

Overdoses from cannabis? Zammo?

While I bring knowledge and actual science here, and when you can't comment on it then I'm angry?

I'm not making a total arse of myself with a classic demonstration of vacuous infantile ignorance.

And if you want to continue in that vein I can continue pointing it out. Don't be too angry about that.

il Duce McTarkin
27 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

That's the type of talking with nothing to say I expect from someone who talks with nothing to say.

Another scathing insight. You're not a detective or criminal profiler for the FBI, are you?

28 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

Overdoses from cannabis? Zammo?

He's dead. It's no joking matter.

24 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

While I bring knowledge and actual science here, and when you can't comment on it then I'm angry?

Correct. You're doing that obnoxious, ranty, internet thing.

23 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

I'm not making a total arse of myself with a classic demonstration of vacuous infantile ignorance.

No, you're doing it with that obnoxious, ranty, internet thing.

To be fair, you probably make a good case for taking more drugs, not less.

1 hour ago, Dirk McClaymore said:

Another scathing insight. You're not a detective or criminal profiler for the FBI, are you?

He's dead. It's no joking matter.

Correct. You're doing that obnoxious, ranty, internet thing.

No, you're doing it with that obnoxious, ranty, internet thing.

To be fair, you probably make a good case for taking more drugs, not less.

I need to be an FBI profiler to take note you're talking while scraping the bottom of the utter pish barrel? I think not.

As for this allegdly dead Zammo, according to you dead of a cannabis overdose which is absolutely absurd, I didn't say it was a joke, I repeatedly said who is Zammo? With no reply. You're making it a joke.

Obnoxious? Ranty? Was I the first to suggest mental disturbance? No that was you, I sarcastically responded in kind, you got all ranty and obnoxious bout it.

And as for this pish about taking more drugs, again vacuous utter pish supporting nothing. You want to talk about this topic? Do it.  So far, you have done nothing but splash utter pish all over it.

Start by trying to deconstruct anything I have said on it. I know you wont because I know your kind, I know you can't. You will talk more utter pish while obsessing over me because i'm illustrating what an arse you're making of yourself.

I can handle that too. Till I become bored of you I suppose. You talk while saying nothing and you're not even an entertaining type of troll. But go ahead and surprise me.

Dazzle me with such a sparkling display of knowledge verbosity and with that I in my ignorance will be shamed into silence and conceding your superior knowledge. Go for it.

il Duce McTarkin
30 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

I need to be an FBI profiler to take note you're talking while scraping the bottom of the utter pish barrel? I think not.

As for this allegdly dead Zammo, according to you dead of a cannabis overdose which is absolutely absurd, I didn't say it was a joke, I repeatedly said who is Zammo? With no reply. You're making it a joke.

Obnoxious? Ranty? Was I the first to suggest mental disturbance? No that was you, I sarcastically responded in kind, you got all ranty and obnoxious bout it.

And as for this pish about taking more drugs, again vacuous utter pish supporting nothing. You want to talk about this topic? Do it.  So far, you have done nothing but splash utter pish all over it.

Start by trying to deconstruct anything I have said on it. I know you wont because I know your kind, I know you can't. You will talk more utter pish while obsessing over me because i'm illustrating what an arse you're making of yourself.

I can handle that too. Till I become bored of you I suppose. You talk while saying nothing and you're not even an entertaining type of troll. But go ahead and surprise me.

Dazzle me with such a sparkling display of knowledge verbosity and with that I in my ignorance will be shamed into silence and conceding your superior knowledge. Go for it.

tl;dr

6 hours ago, JFK-1 said:

Again, who is Zammo, who is dying of cannabis overdoses. You don't have a clue what you're talking about, cos you're the most permanently riled up talking while saying nothing individual I ever encountered.

Then to top it all off if all you can contribute is well your experience with hundreds of people over decades means nothing, well your sesame street level of discussion is ludicrous.

He was a character on “ Grange Hill “

2 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

He was a character on “ Grange Hill “

Interesting development, maturing from Sesame Street level to Grange Hill science. 😉

2 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

Interesting development, maturing from Sesame Street level to Grange Hill science. 😉

University challenge next ? 

12 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

Sure, I can see that.

Was Stephen Fry playing Jason Rees Mogg ? 😂

il Duce McTarkin
15 hours ago, JFK-1 said:

7wGNuE.gif

Nope, not obnoxious or ranty at all.

10 minutes ago, Dirk McClaymore said:

7wGNuE.gif

Nope, not obnoxious or ranty at all.

I repeatedly invited you to comment on this topic. Still grunting and saying absolutely sweet FA, because you're dim and incapable.

Now you can piss off into ignore and grunt away there. Something like you wont be littering this topic with vacuous infantile shite just to obsess over me while being verbally bitch slapped all over the page.

Edited by JFK-1

il Duce McTarkin
34 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

I repeatedly invited you to comment on this topic. Still grunting and saying absolutely sweet FA, because you're dim and incapable.

Now you can piss off into ignore and grunt away there. Something like you wont be littering this topic with vacuous infantile shite just to obsess over me while being verbally bitch slapped all over the page.

Such a stunning lack of self-awareness for one so arrogant.

Comical, really.

22 hours ago, Dirk McClaymore said:

That's the type of cutting insight I'd expect from a habitual stoner, tbh. 

image.png.e257ff533741164a897b2d356feb3f7e.png

Admins?  Any chance you could add this to the JKB emoticon stocks? :laugh: 

Edited by Ulysses

It's unbelievable that the following drugs are safer than alcohol.

Cannibals

MDMA (ectasy)

Magic mushrooms.

Laughing gas

Snorting cocaine is on a par with alcohol (but combining them is very dangerous). Crack cocaine is certainly MORE dangerous than alcohol though.

Government has put a lot of these safer drugs in class A too, compounding the problem.

12 hours ago, Smoked-Glass said:

Cannibals

MDMA (ectasy)

Magic mushrooms.

Laughing gas

Snorting cocaine is on a par with alcohol (but combining them is very dangerous). Crack cocaine is certainly MORE dangerous than alcohol though.

Government has put a lot of these safer drugs in class A too, compounding the problem.

I will have a half ounce of Cannibals please.

13 hours ago, Smoked-Glass said:

Cannibals

MDMA (ectasy)

Magic mushrooms.

Laughing gas

And they are probably better ! 

a wee bit green in a cake is def the great British bake off 😂

20 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

And they are probably better ! 

a wee bit green in a cake is def the great British bake off 😂

I've found green difficult to get right in food.

I used to do yoghurt with solid .

Any tips as the puff really hits my lungs.

1 minute ago, Ked said:

Easy . Get a cake mix from any good store ! Make the mix for the cake whilst preparing thr ingredient . Place the ingredient in the cake mix . Then put the cake mix in fairy tale cake dishes bake for 10 mins 

il Duce McTarkin
10 minutes ago, Ked said:

Cook it up in butter to extract desired compounds (fat soluble, prob why it hangs around in your body so long and is a right ****ing pain for those who undergo frequent pish tests). Strain out the remnants of the green and feed to the dug. Mix a load of garlic and parsley  through the butter and slather it over a pizza base for the best garlic-bread pizza you've ever had. Whitey optional.

1 hour ago, Ked said:

Couple of things - in it's raw form cannabis does **** all if you eat it.

THCa is in weed but humans don't react to that, it's only when decarboxylated that it becomes the psychoactive THC.

So, you need to decarb your weed first. This involves breaking it up fine and heating for a certain time - see chart below.

Once decarbed, as mentioned above, eating it still won't do anything, the human body just won't digest it. THC is soluble in fat though, and this is why it works in butter, yoghurt, chocolate, etc.

Make cannabutter is my advice, from there, Bob's your auntie's live in lover! You could have it on pieces or scones, you could bake cakes, or make cookies. 

It's really, really ****ing dangerous though - make sure you have non-space munchies in!

image2.jpg

Edited by Smithee

il Duce McTarkin
47 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Make cannabutter

It's really, really ****ing dangerous though.

^^^^ Sage advice. Especially the second part.

• 2 weeks later...
That thing you do

Yes.

Create clinics for addicts to get and take it while offering support to wane them off. 

Criminalising drugs doesnt work and an NHS drug clinic would be clean and reduce risk.

Given drug death stats Id say its a no brainer.

Germany announces plans to legalise cannabis for personal use.

Possession limits set at 30g resin and you'll be allowed to grow up to three plants at home.

Subject to EU approval, which is where things might fall down.

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
30 minutes ago, Cade said:

Possession limits set at 30g resin and you'll be allowed to grow up to three plants at home.

https://www.dw.com/en/germany-health-minister-lauterbach-presents-plan-on-cannabis-legalization/a-63558414

Mind people believed the lies about too much EU bureaucracy and being unable to pass our own laws? :rofl:

il Duce McTarkin
35 minutes ago, Cade said:

Progressive move. I think that we'll see something similar here when the current Conservative government are out on their hoops.

It would be fantastic if certain industries introduced tests which could tell whether someone had used cannabis within the past 48 hours. The current piss tests are a blunt instrument and penalise folk that would like to partake in their time off.

2 hours ago, Dirk McClaymore said:

Progressive move. I think that we'll see something similar here when the current Conservative government are out on their hoops.

It would be fantastic if certain industries introduced tests which could tell whether someone had used cannabis within the past 48 hours. The current piss tests are a blunt instrument and penalise folk that would like to partake in their time off.

I don't think it's possible with cannabis due to his long it stays in your system.

The closest we have are oral swabs, and those can be easily fooled by thoroughly brushing your teeth and using mouthwash.

il Duce McTarkin
21 minutes ago, Smithee said:

I don't think it's possible with cannabis due to his long it stays in your system.

The closest we have are oral swabs, and those can be easily fooled by thoroughly brushing your teeth and using mouthwash.

Aye, it's a pisser. Literally.

Dick Dastardly

I definitely think things like cannabis and E should be legalised and taxed. Make the country some money while saving money on policing and courts etc. 

I wouldn't be against clean safe places for heroin users to shoot up in, either. I'm pretty sure this would savr the NHS a fair bit of time and money and save lives

My view of it is only cannabis should be legalised at least initially. That would obviously kill off the street trade but the irony is it's probably one of the least harmful substances on the street. And the illegal trade would continue to focus on these other substances.

There can be no reasonable argument against recreational weed that couldn't be applied tenfold to alcohol. And it's already so ubiquitous the transition would be quite seamless. Legalisation doesn't mean everyone is walking around stoned all the time, any more than people are walking around drunk all the time.

If they were already stoned all the time presumably they would continue that habit, but most people aren't and they're not going to be because it's legal. In Oklahoma it's legal only for medicinal purposes but that's a farce.

Last I heard something like 20% of the adult population of Oklahoma have a medical marijuana card and i'm one of them. I'm not sick, anybody think that's also the case for the bulk of the rest? I do because I know a dozen or so and none of them are sick.

So how do you get the card if you're not sick? Here's where it's farcical. State approved doctors advertise on TV, radio, billboards, internet, how to get in touch with a doctor approved by the state to effectively prescribe marijuana. It's not your own doctor though I suppose it is for some if theirs is one of the rare approved ones. Wonder what the approval process was like.

It's a cash cow, you make an appointment online for a set time and date with multiple times etc. to choose from. It's a video call on a phone you don't even need to leave the house. When I got my call it wasn't even a doctor I was speaking to it was a female I think Vietnamese receptionist woman. Or phone basher, I don't know.

She asks why do you need medical marijuana, and I swear I said in a moment of devilment that shocked the wife who was watching this, because I want to get stoned. The receptionist woman giggles, and responds with but that's not on the list. Is there anything else. I say back pain and insomnia which are both true to a degree and she says both on the list you're approved.

What a diagnosis, then to get the certificate of approval you need from the doctor to be sent to you in a pdf format you pay them $100 so anybody can get one. From there you fill out an online state application attaching the pdf you payed $100 for and also pay the state another $100 to 'process' your application.

About a month later, $200 out of pocket, you hit the stores which are everywhere like bookies in Scotland. All trying to compete with better deals and superior strains for any taste. Neighbouring states have just outright legalised it for recreational use.

I don't know if this Oklahoma medical farce is just a cash rip off or something to mollify the religious nuts. Oklahoma is deep bible belt country.

il Duce McTarkin

^^^^ Basically kidding on he's ill to get drugs off the doctor then boasting about it to strangers in the hope of some form of validation. Classic junkie behaviour.

Only a matter of time before he's found dead in a bog cubicle in a puddle of his own pish and slowly leaking excrement. Nap. :(

Dick Dastardly
4 hours ago, Dirk McClaymore said:

^^^^ Basically kidding on he's ill to get drugs off the doctor then boasting about it to strangers in the hope of some form of validation. Classic junkie behaviour.

Only a matter of time before he's found dead in a bog cubicle in a puddle of his own pish and slowly leaking excrement. Nap. :(

Your trolling on this thread is brilliant! 

il Duce McTarkin
3 minutes ago, Dick Dastardly said:

Your trolling on this thread is brilliant! 

IT'S THE TRUTH, YOU B******.

Reported for slander.

:seething:

I think so. A policy of legalisation would take a lot of power out of the hands of organised crime and open up a very lucrative tax income stream for the government. I'm thinking specifically of cannabis in this scenario. For the harder stuff, I'm genuinely not really sure though. I think other countries have had a lot of success like Switzerland, Portugal and the Netherlands. You could reinvest the tax directly into tackling the core drivers of drug use to help reduce it long term. 

I can see why folk are ardently against it though. With the drug problems in Scotland specifically, we might actually need a more radical approach than what is available currently. I'd really support it being devolved so the Scottish government could experiment a bit and try and find the system which best works for us. I really don't think a one size fits all approach is helpful. 

il Duce McTarkin
1 hour ago, Dick Dastardly said:

you-cant-handle-the-truth.gif

That's a belter of a gif, tbf.  :lol:

There's a particular poster springs to mind...

:interehjrling:

Dick Dastardly
11 minutes ago, Dirk McClaymore said:

That's a belter of a gif, tbf.  :lol:

There's a particular poster springs to mind...

:interehjrling:

Just one?